Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
OK. I'm gonna have to go ahead and claim him as an Ne-ILE, though I can see the Se-SEI as a possibility. And this is not just because some people have said that I look like him. (I've gotten this many times before, actually. My singing voice has been compared to his as well, especially in the way I modulate it.)

My reason for the Ne-ILE claim is that I see his Fe as some sort of goal, not a natural outpouring of a natural train of thought. His ability to express himself, in a role or in his real-life interviews, seems very static-y to me...it's very unfocused. Additionally, he seems to pace him self like an activation-type EP, with very easy-to-see peaks and troughs in emotional expression. Additionally, he has a cynical edge and a pretty structured undercurrent to his acting, much in the way that I was talking about with the Ti parody-homage of Fe in the "How to spot XLE" thread. In fact, the combination of parody and homage is probably the central focus of his work, in that he exaggerates behaviors to both criticize them, but pay tribute to the sentiment that led to them. This suggests the focused use of Ti as a tool to understand the world, but a strong value for the merits of Fe.
Huh? What the heck is a "structured undercurrent", for one?