Thread: Type me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me?

Hello, I am posting here now because I found this community and I am very very very curious to FINALLY know my type. This fixation that I kind of resent but indulge with types comes and goes. I know it's a pseudoscience but I still want to know. So past personality database, past the 16types (the other site) and others I found this one looking up some stuff. Maybe this result will stick. What do I think I am? What do the results say? For MBTI, INFP, INTP and so on have been the most common. I'd add ISTJ, ENFP, ENFJ and ISFP to that list. I always come up with reasons why one can be and can't be. Socionics? IEI or EIE, but I'm not well versed enough to know.
    I am fully sure of being 4W5 or 4W3, but sx 4 is definitely the thing. If I sound spiteful at times, it's intentional.
    What do I think? INFP, INFJ, INTP, ENFJ and socionics equivalents.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Listen to music, daydream, general internet vandalism or engaging in trolling for attention. I know, not that interesting. Actual hobbies? I ended up trying some stuff but quit, I am not into things just for the thing, I am into things also for either attention or a reaction or an image that it triggers in me, fantasy or what? Sharing stuff with others. I didn't draw just because I liked to draw, I drew because I would get to post and talk to people about drawing and share my attempts. But I tried that. I like to read too.

On the internet trolling thing, I'll admit to enjoy playing characters of fake people that don't exist. Get a reaction of people.

What are your values, and why?

I don't know if I have them. If I do they vary. If I allow myself to be honest, maybe a general mix of arcane random beliefs that make sense to me. I do not feel comfortable sharing them even here if so.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Don't care too much about most. I like the ones I like. No further comment.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I don't really look for neither. Friends? I don't get along with people enough for me to want friends. Romantic relationships? Sounds like a chore. I ended up playing pretend date with a girl once. She was into me but I didn't really care to do it. I guess now I would consider her a friend. I am not into that whole romance thing. Ambivalence, hatred, dislike, insecurity. It varies. Daydreaming? I don't know maybe some fake people I make up sometimes. I know, pathetic. HAHAHAHA.

But fine, maybe for romantic relationships. I do look for cool people. What I consider the best based on personal type. Could be looks, personality, talent. As long as it's interesting. Trust me, it's less picky than it sounds. Here the trick is to pick and root for the impossible so the daydream takes care of the rest. Maybe I am too shy for this ok, maybe...

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I don't know.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

Being an insecure, spiteful, hateful little thing. No confidence. Too shy. As for myself, I do wish I was a bit more aesthetically pleasant. I mean, I extremely so. I can be vapid and bandwagoner at times. Just to either fit in or simply because. I can get very easily influenced by others.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

Boring stuff, routine. It's worrying to me. I like doing creative stuff maybe. I think I do. I love reading though.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

Here's where I get delulu...I want to be an artist. I know, an artist in this economy!? My daydreams do push the idea to extreme heights...I can't help it.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

Personal items, I like to put my spin on them. Abstract and draw on it, paint it or whatever.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

Invest for more revenue. But for a non boring answer, actually try at art. Proper learning, proper work. Make stuff that's unique.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I like unique, brazen people. Dislike overly emotional people, and social butterflies.

How do you behave around strangers?

Shy.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Fear, anxiety, paranoia.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Yes. Revenue and recognition. Nothing too public. Probably media.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

Fairly uniform, the same stuff and same styles. I do like to include small hints of personal symbols or abstractions. I wish I was more flamboyant with it but I'd feel odd. I like fashion, I'll admit that.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

No. They are annoying.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I can't remember many right now. But I did feel fulfilled when some people praised my writing.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

I'm a slut for attention. I have no issued admitting I like that. Positive is harder to get though I would prefer it. Even on the tiniest things I love positive attention. Getting reactions out of people, approval, so on.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

It's hard for me to be responsible, punctual, constant, you get it.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I wouldn't like to raise a waste of money.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

I am bothered by people crying around me or any other clear shows of emotion. It bothers me and angers me deep down. Or makes me laugh. I am not being edgy for the sake of it. It bothers me. I recall a classmate that started to cry next to me in high school. I was very very uncomfortable that she'd cry next to me so I ignored her.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I don't know. Making some bad drawings people liked. I prefer the ones that I liked though.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

Loner, class clown. Not that into people. I did have friends but you know, I wasn't that into it. I suck at sports. I do miss it sometimes...

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

All the time, anhedonia is my reaction.

What is something you regret?

Existence. Not being more confident in my hobbies. I'd be better by now.

Who do you admire, and why?

Yukio Mishima. Author, controversial, killed himself in some deranged project to reinstall Imperial Japan. I'm not into his political beliefs. I am into his conviction. I subscribe to the idea he was bluffing about the empire. Merely did it out of pure narcissism. David Lynch, Artist, innovative. A very unique man with some wonderful films and ideas. Love his work. I can't put my admiration in words right now.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Talent, I have been thinking about talent a lot. About it being real and how one might feel surpassed or just like a fake. How one might feel outdone by the competition. I see others being better than me at what I like and it saddens me.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

Mostly atheist, but I do have one alternate set, too personal to mention even here.

What are your political beliefs, and why? How much do you care about politics?

Niche and original. I am not into it because the discourse is boring but I don't really care.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

As long as it's not too corporate and boring. Too much HR is annoying. Something that pays well.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I really don't know. I know it wasn't math at all. But it varies, I grew to like history, I liked science a lot too. Literature though, I also liked that one. I can't just pick a favorite, but not math.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

Free will. There are more factors to behavior. The ugly truth is that we are just flesh automatons on random code... People place too much importance on themselves. Me included.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Traditions get in the way of progress. People love to stick with the same old.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

Overly emotional and rabid like anger. That's hard to get away so just seethe internally.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

No.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Extremely angry. A lot. It's a random roll what will piss me off. I know it doesn't make me sound good but it's true. I can get pissed off and annoyed then. I recall an experience at work where I was ignored. I guess I really go rabid when I think others are better than me or I feel rejected and mocked.

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

Dunno. My extremely low self esteem, hahahahaha.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

Self depreciation. Sarcasm.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

Far less depressed sounding lol but really I am a bit more jaded now. I didn't have an easy childhood I guess. Too personal to mention.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

None. I don't really know.

And that's it. I didn't realize until halfway at how utterly vapid I come across. No personality LMAO
    Last edited by CAZVNY; 03-20-2024 at 05:08 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post a video too

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Logic type, maybe introvert. Seems like you like to shit on FI, but not sure.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's unexpected, why?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tradition is in part Si, and it is low on your importance scale.

It is low for me, and i want progress over rote learned things. High Si is a very rule bound person. Rules of thumbs for Te types.

Not sure on emotional expression, if you mean that drama alone is repellent? Beta types have that blood in them, even LSI.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Tradition is in part Si, and it is low on your importance scale. High Si is a very rule bound person. Rules of thumbs for Te types.
    what makes you think that? so every Si base type is just a traditional, rule following person? weird. typology could probably be solved tomorrow if that were the case. just ask people if they are traditional and you filter out every Si base type
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    what makes you think that? so every Si base type is just a traditional, rule following person? weird. typology could probably be solved tomorrow if that were the case. just ask people if they are traditional and you filter out every Si base type
    So what's your guess? IEI? I am no longer sure or sure it even matters but it's a nice conversation.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAZVNY View Post
    So what's your guess? IEI? I am no longer sure or sure it even matters but it's a nice conversation.
    I honestly haven't read your message so I dunno. Just from personal observation I think almost everyone here is an IEI, and it's the type that writes these long posts about their life in the first place
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 03-24-2024 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    I honestly haven't read your message so I dunno. Just from personal observation I think almost everyone here is an IEI, and it's the type that writes these long posts about their life in the first place
    Interesting, what's 2 + 2? I don't know, I haven't read your question.
    Why would you post if you haven't read my post? One would think it's very evident. Read it. Type it.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAZVNY View Post
    Interesting, what's 2 + 2? I don't know, I haven't read your question.
    Why would you post if you haven't read my post? One would think it's very evident. Read it. Type it.
    I don't really type people who post in these sort of threads anymore since I think most of them are IEI anyway. There's no point in repeating myself all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignored, even by a typing forum on some niche forum. IGNORED YET AGAIN.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After going thru all that on the checklist and not much of a return for the effort.

Stick around and post, and type becomes evident.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement