Thread: tulsi gabbard seems to criticize people to gain an advantage.

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i support her, but tulsi gabbard seems to criticize people to gain an advantage.

to be clear, i support her and all. but i just see so many dirty tricks and well-timed, well-spaced self-invented lies that people make and i've been suspecting for a long time now that tulsi gabbard has been using them to become vice president then president. at first, she said how she was so unselfish and everything about service before self, but if you pay closer attention (and i did once i got over tulsi's beauty, which she seemed to especially calculate well in her debate against kamala harris, and the first thing i noticed about her was how good-looking she was, which pretty much stunned me so any initial distrust i would have would go out the window which beauty is a necessity but inadequate by itself), in the 2016 debate when she criticized kamala harris, she didn't have sources to back herself up and what she said and kamala's defenses are both unreliable (they were people she hired, who worked for her), so neither side can easily be verified or falsified, well, vindicated. for all we know, she could've been trying to be joe biden's running mate back then, by criticizing kamala harris for criticizing joe biden.

does anyone else suspect tulsi gabbard just makes lies up and then says good things about the american majorities so she can gain attention and become president? i kind of think she just wants to be president and i think it's likely she will be a full two term president.

i love them, but often the most beautiful women are the most willing to lie and criticize (and effective and inventive at it) to gain advantages for themselves.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 03-14-2024 at 01:32 AM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.