Since I'm bored and am probably becoming ill with the flu (I have the symptoms and have treated them accordingly) and kinda hopped out and dehydrated at the moment, and have nothing else to do, let's play a game. You answer me according to the kinda stuff I answer/note about myself. Pretty straightfoward, really.

I am doing this mainly for fun. I want to read and challenge/reply to your responses. Here we go:

DEAD's (actual) Extended Questionnaire v3.0

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I do myself. Kidding, but that was tempting as hell to put there. I know that the "do" for a living means a "job" but it should be made more clear for Non-English speakers. But jokes aside, I do nothing career wise, at the moment. Am unemployed, atm. I plan to volunteer somewhere, though, once a week.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I like to write stories, create music, fix up computers/macs and when the weather is good, exercise outdoors.

I write stories because I am a creative person, and I see it as an outlet for my frustrations in everyday life. I make music because my brain is naturally wired towards that, as a musician (I have a Music degree). I used to study it a few years back. I fix up pcs/macs because it's a challenge, and something fun to do. It's a useful skill to learn, if they break down and saves a lot of money.

I obviously exercise to keep my circulation flowing, and my mood good. For all the health benefits, and it gets me out of the house.

I used to go to the gym, but am trying to get back into going. The gym I used to go to was five miles away and it had a lot of expensive equipment, but the membership was worth the money. I also got some advice/tips from the personal trainers there, for free, which was also a bonus.

What are your values, and why?

I don't know. I always usually bullshit this part, if I'm being honest. But if I had to guess (not sure), they'd be something along the lines of just make sense, and don't bullshit me. I want people to be clear and make sense so I can move on with things, and I want them to be honest for the same reason. Don't like beating around the bush at all. Get to the point.

I'm generally not good at keepign subjective values and morals in check. I don't care about them much cause I have a short term memory and they get in the way of making things work, usually. Having some dignity and integrity and standing up for yourself is one thing (they don't count as values to me, just general things that people tend to have for survival), but when it interferes in things negatively and stubbonrly, it ain't good to have.

You need to be independent of your mind's values, and just do the things that make sense sometimes. Be that hypocrite, or just don't say that you have any to be a hypocrite with in the first place. Values can be ammos too, in the wrong circumstances and fuel more fires that it's worth.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

With my family: generally, aight. We talk sometimes, and it's cool. Nothing outta the ordinary.

But sometimes I get told off by them for being "rude" (Gamma LIE Dad) when I'm just speaking my mind, and he's like:

and I'm like "obviously not, cause why else would I be asking in the first place?"

I dislike how overbearing my Dad is with his "morals" and his need to have an opinion that most people don't give a crap about on everything. And how my Mom is a bit of a rabblerouser for no reason and scatterbrained at times (she is ESE, for reference).

My parents can be kind and relax at times, which is nice. My Dad tries to give good advice at times, which is good to have.

I don't talk to many of my friends much, now that we have grown up and moved on. When we do meet up, it's good. Lots of laughing and jokes. Conversation. But I don't really make many friends, or care about it in general. It's pretty tiring, trying to keep up with everyone at times.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

No idea, don't look for them much if I am being honest. If it slaps me in the face and it happens, then they like me. I don't care fr romantic relationships because I don't want the commitment or to be bogged down by the other person.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Just mostly my family disagreements. Mostly just disagreement on our opinions, and it happens because people are conflicted by nature and think that their opinions are more important because of a false sense of hierarchy they have created that doesn't translate into reality. There is a sort of "power struggle" in the house, but when that doesn't go on, everything is chill. I like being left alone. I like doing any own thing.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

I am good at solving problems, and fixing things. I am reliable when I put my mind to it. I can cheer people up under the right circumstances (in groups, loosened up). I dunno, I don't really think about what I like about myself, or dislike about myself. I don't see that an important thing to do

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I can be confrontational, anti-social and say 'the wrong' things in social situations. Can be harsh and brash at times, not think about what I say.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

Most of it, just doing what I want now. I am very content without much interference, but I guess I could do with planning/timing help at times. I blame that on my ADHD brain.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

The usual things; chores, looking after people, and getting up early. My body isn't programmed to get up early, looking after people is too much effort, especially in terms of bonding and chores are boring. I get easily distracted when I do that.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

I dunno, to not die? And to either write a screenplay, a novel or make a music album. I want to do that because I want to unleash my 'story planning' thoughts into a piece of creative art. It's better to have it be something useful than a bunch of thoughts mulling around forever.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I tidy it. I make sure everything serves a purpose, and isn't taking up space for the sake of it. I don't care much for decorations at all. I am quite minimalist, and I want less clutter in my environment. I might occasionally use a diffuser in the summer, but that's it.

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

How much are we talking about here? More than a million? Two? I'd divide that money up over 40 years, and keep to the budget and not overspend, and keep on the low. And invest it into things that were proven to work. Not a lot of things, though. And I would also have some money saved up, just incase. I think that's sensible. I don't wanna be an idiot who blows it on everything. They always end up regretting it.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

People who are self-sufficient, and loners. And they don't annoy other people--okay that's pretty impossible--I like honest people who speak their mind, and they don't beat behind the bush.

I don't like overly nice, tame people, who have no opinions of themselves. I don't like the artificial "deltard" SJW veneer over things. I don't like the non-offensive way of things. If people were honest, things would be a lot better. Hiding ain't gonna do anything. Constant affirmation doesn't fix the problems.

How do you behave around strangers?

I don't xD Kidding. Just myself. Aloof. Usually ignore most people. Occasionally say hi if someone else does. I don't care about strangers, they don't care about me.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

If people actually attack and insult me, I will stand up for myself. I will defend myself, and sort things out. If it's a stupid passing comment, I don't care. Waste of time caring about it, if you're never gonna see them again. You gotta judge the situation properly, you know?

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

If it happened, I would want an independent production company (publishing, music or screenplay). I would be the owner, and I would be able to be in control of everything. I could let my vision be original, without interferance. It would be a small company, so I could manage it.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I just wear whatever clothes are comfortable. Practical. Don't care about looking flashy, if my pants are too tight. I wear hoodies, jeans and jackets in the winter, and t-shirts, jeans and sweaters in spring/autumn, usually t-shirts, shorts in summer. And when I need to go out, I usually wear a shirt, and dress shoes and jeans/something more fancy. I just wear what I need to wear, and cut my hair and wash whenever I need to, as I go along life.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

After an hour, no. Too much responsibility looking after them, too noisy. Too energetic. Kids are okay in very small doses. They can be entertaining, but I would never have any of my own.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

I felt fulfilled when I ... I dunno to be honest. I have never had one of those before.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

If it happens, it happens. If not, I don't care.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I approach it with the end aim in mind, and I expect that we both hold up our ends, and do our jobs properly. We have to do that in order to make things successful. If someone doesn't hold up their end, I will let them know about it.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I don't want kids, I am childfree. I am not gonna answer that question, it's hypothetical and never gonna happen.

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?
None of my friends ever cry, around me anyway. I dunno what I'd do. But I guess you want me to be hypothetical and test my empathy again. Since this is a situation that might actually happen, I will engage. I would remain calm, ask them what was up and try and practically solve their problem, somehow. I'm not good at comforting people, to be honest.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
The time that I won an Easter Hamper, aged eight. Kidding, when I graduated my Music course. I had achieved something.

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

Honestly? It was boring. I didn't go a lot. I just got on with things when I went. Hung around with some people. Got through it, and I didn't really care about it much. The aim was to just get the grades you needed to move on.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yeah, back in 2014/2015, I was in a major rut. I had to clear my mind, and think about what the problem was, and solve it because I was under a lot of stress at the time. I was bedridden for about a month or two, and sleeping a lot. I had hallucinations, and an upset stomach caused by extreme stress. I fought through the problem and got back on track.

What is something you regret?
Not sure. I don't really dwell on the past or have many regrets.

Who do you admire, and why?
I don't admire anyone, and I don't want anyone to admire me. People are dissappointing when you look up to them.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Nothing of note, to be honest. Things have been running well, as of now.

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?
I think that a God makes sense in the natural heirarchy of things, and that a higher maker exists. But then you have the question, where did God come from. And if God doesn't exist, how was the universe set into motion? It's a never ending cycle. There are a lot of questions, and you just have to look for the proof, rationalize things yourself and see what makes sense.

What are your political beliefs, and why? How much do you care about politics?

I don't care about politics much because they are both two sides of the same coin. Controlled opposition. It doesn't matter what you believe, or who you vote for, but nothing gets done. It is fun to debate, occasionally, though and break down the arguments from both sides, but I don't care about having political beliefs.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

Solo, alone. Less noise, a place to concentrate. Independent, self sufficiency. Doing your own thing.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
French because I enjoyed learing about languages, and ICT because I enjoyed learning about how to work computer hardware, and optimise it.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

I don't know.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
Northern Spain, Catalonia.

It was very pleasant (the temperatures were around 26-31c which is about 86-91F), and our hotel was situated near a beach. It had easy access to other towns therough the nearby, which I explored, as well as Barcelona and the Nou Camp stadium. We also went to Reus to see the Gaudi museum, and shopping in the four storie mall in Tarragona.
I liked it because we actually did things, and didn't spend time laying on the beach all day. Which is pointless to me. You go to explore, and see things on vacation.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
When I was five, I dove into the middle of a pool and almost drowned. My Dad dove in and rescued me. I haven't done that since. I realised that the pool has depth perception. And that there were three feet, and twelve feet depths that go up as you swim in depth, and I went in at the six feet end, and not the three feet one.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People are people, sheeple, led by propaganda and ideologies from the higher ups. People believe them because of mass hysteria. They don't question things and the agenda spreads. It causes division, and when people are divided, then can be conquered easily (divide and rule). The whole concept of the "internet social media phenonmenon" is a problem, when everyone is hooked on the main social media networks (TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.)and their algorhythms feeding people dopamine, and these ideologies. Apparently, the top tech people don't let their kids on social media. But again, they can afford to organize their lives to the point where they don't need to be on social media.
What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

Keep trying, and trying, and eventually it works. I use good, convincing reasoning, and persuasion tactics. It's all about using your willpower to sway the situation to yur advantage, in such a way that it doesn't backfire.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
If I wanna take them, yeah. If it's about managing a project and not people, yeah sure. People managing is difficult, but possible in groups, BUT managing their needs is very difficult for me. Someone else can do that, not my realm. Anything else, I would have no issue doing it. I like getting things done and sorting them out, and fixing them. And being in control of the situation.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
Less than before, but still regularly. People being inconsistent, people bullshitting and wasting time. People being overly illogical, loud and annoying for no reason. People panicking for no reason. Incompetence, too.

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

Is this a beauty pageant interview or something? I don't know. I don't think about that.

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

Yeah, I joke around a lot [when I'm in the mood]. If you don't laugh your way through life, you'll cry.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

I was smaller. Nah, okay for real. I was more introverted, studious and a lot more into academic things. I am less introverted, but still like my own company, I am less studious, more assertive and into more technological based topics, as of late.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
Two things: I got the house to myself on Sunday and Monday. It was very relaxing, and solitary. Freeing. And I went out and got a free meal from my grandparents at a Chinese buffet on Thursday. We went on a drive, and it was very nice. The food was good, and so was the coffee/sea air.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Starting to become sick? I think that I am getting the flu, like I said, and also have developed a sort of adverse reaction to the oregano oil antibiotic that I am taking. I also have a sore gut. But if it stops the flu from progressing, I will accept that.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
To live it? To interact with the world, do things, explore and no one makes it out alive anyway. I find that going on long walks, and talking to God at times is meaningful, but we also have to create our own meaning in life. Life has no meaning, if you don't go and search for it. Find your calling, whatever too.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Good question. Probably down a rollercoaster in Disneyland Paris, it felt like being born when it went down the dark tunnel. I was upside down and everything. It was so weird. But interesting. Then, it went up high, and down low. It was crazy. Most unique and exhilarating experience of my life. Enjoyed it a lot. It was one of those Space Mountain coasters, or something.

-----

Man, this was long. I lost interest a couple of times doing it, but here we go. I managed to answer the questions as best as I can. This is my first time doing the full version of this particular questionnaire and wanted to give it a shot.