Thread: Some serial killers and their sociotypes.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some serial killers and their sociotypes.

Jeffrey Dahmer: ILI
    If a person doesn't think there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?

Ted Bundy: ILE
    I don’t think anybody doubts whether I’ve done some bad things. The question is what, of course, and how and, maybe even most importantly, why?

Harold Shipman: LIE
    No one was superior to me. In my own mind, in my own eyes, I am a god among medics.

H H Holmes: SLE
    I was born with the devil in me.

Richard Ramirez: SLE
    Big deal. Death always went with the territory. I'll see you in Disneyland.

John Wayne Gacy: ESE
    That one mother that gets on television all the time, who thinks I should get 33 injections, I think she ought to take 33 valiums and go lie down.

Ed Kemper: LII
    One side of me says, "I'd like to talk to her, date her." The other side of me says, "I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Alexander Pichushkin: LII
    I took the most valuable thing, human life. I didn't take anything else of value from them. Money, jewelry, I didn't need it.

Rodney Alcala: ILE
    I don't remember killing all those women.

Henry Lee Lucas: SLI
    Killing someone is just like walking outdoors. If I wanted a victim, I'd go and get one.

Fred West: SEE
    There are hundreds of girls there, the police haven’t found them and they won't find you.

Ivan Milat: SLE
    People die, they should just get over it.

Jesse Pomeroy: SLI
    I couldn't help it.

David Parker Ray: LIE
    Hello there, bitch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it.

Lawrence Bittaker: SLE
    a nice Sunday to cruise around the beach area, drinking beer, smoking grass and flirting with the girls. We had no set routine.

Randy Steven Kraft: ESE
    "I can take all those aggravating circumstances in those other cases and they don't match Mr. Kraft's record. I just can't comment. If anyone ever deserved the death penalty, he's got it coming." Judge in Kraft's case.

Bible John: EIE
    The victims of Bible John were all young brunette women between the ages of 25 and 32, all of whom met their murderer at the Barrowland Ballroom, a dance hall and music venue in the city.

Adolfo De Jesus Constanzo: EII
    His fellow cult members nicknamed him The Godfather (El Padrino). The cult was involved in multiple ritualistic killings in Matamoros.

Andrei Chikatilo: IEI
    When I used my knife, it brought me psychological relief. I know I have to be destroyed. I was a mistake of nature.

Peter Sutcliffe: LSI
    The women I killed were filth - bastard prostitutes who were littering the streets. I was just cleaning up the place a bit.

Herbert Mullin: IEE
    Herbert Mullin had a habit of singing and bothering people when somebody tried to watch TV, so I threw water on him to shut him up. (Ed Kemper)

Aileen Wuornos: SEE
    I robbed them, and I killed them as cold as ice, and I would do it again, and I know I would kill another person because I've hated humans for a long time.

Dean Corll: LIE
    Dean Corll needed these torture murders to provide him with everything he lacked – self-esteem, the gratification he couldn’t find through his boring job, revenge at those who had punished him throughout his childhood.

Ed Gein: ESI
    Ed Gein was a notorious american serial killer and body snatcher. Always inspired by the memory and discipline left by his deceased mother, he killed and mutilated close to 10 women. He also skinned their bodies and removed the bones to make a variety of home decorations.

David Berkowitz: SEI
    I am a monster. I am the son of Sam. I am a little brat.

Zodiac: SLE
    I like killing people because it is so much fun. It is more fun than killing wild game in the forest because man is the most dangerous animal of all.

Albert Fish: SEI
    I always had a desire to inflict pain on others and to have others inflict pain on me.

Richard Speck: SLE
    If they only knew how much fun I was having, they'd turn me loose.

Dennis Rader: LSI
    You don't have any control over it. You try and put it away, but that doesn't work. I mean, it's not accepted by society. But it's like an alcohol or a drug person. You know, they're going to blame it on the drugs or alcohol. They are going to say they couldn't control it.

Gary Heidnik: LIE
    I was sitting there, trying to figure out what the hell to do... So I started chopping up the body.

Dennis Andrew Nilsen: IEI
    I had become a living fantasy on a theme in dark, endless dirges…. I made another world, and real men would enter it and they would never really get hurt at all in the vivid, unreal laws of the dream. I caused dreams which caused death. This is my crime.

Peter Kurten: LSE
    After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the pleasure to end all pleasures.

Arthur Shawcross: LSI
    She was giving me oral sex, and she got carried away... so I choked her.

Tommy Lynn Sells: SLE
    I was raised to be evil, and I embraced it. I have no remorse for the lives I've taken.

Fritz Haarmann: LSI
    At 6 o'clock on the morning of 15 April 1925, Haarmann was beheaded by guillotine in the grounds of Hanover prison. In accordance with German tradition, Haarmann was not informed of his execution date until the prior evening. Upon receipt of the news, he observed prayer with his pastor, before being granted his final wishes of an expensive cigar to smoke and Brazilian coffee to drink in his cell.

Robert Hansen: SLI
    He said, I wanted to control things, it made me feel masculine or powerful or in control of my life, that he got into it for his own ego. Maybe this quote sums it all up.He said “I was just seeing everybody else got theirs, then it’s my turn to have fun now.

discuss.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeffrey Dahmer
    LSI

Arthur Shawcross
    SLE?

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropex6 View Post
    Jeffrey Dahmer: ILI
    If a person doesn't think there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?
    I find that Jeffery was more of an ethical type in the sense he was sx5, which sx5 finds obsessions to other people in terms of relationships, friendships, etc, while having the ability to put on a mask. Being better at masking oneself and adapting to other people's behavior, etc, means HIGH EQ, tendency to emotionally manipulate, to appeal to people from gay bars(Fi + Fe, social interaction) and trap them. His killing methods involved luring people by pretending to be friendly, etc.

It just doesn't make sense for a logical type to be able to be socially charismatic, manipulate relations and people's perception of him(Fx), etc.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coquette View Post
    I find that Jeffery was more of an ethical type in the sense he was sx5, which sx5 finds obsessions to other people in terms of relationships, friendships, etc, while having the ability to put on a mask. Being better at masking oneself and adapting to other people's behavior, etc, means HIGH EQ, tendency to emotionally manipulate, to appeal to people from gay bars(Fi + Fe, social interaction) and trap them. His killing methods involved luring people by pretending to be friendly, etc.

It just doesn't make sense for a logical type to be able to be socially charismatic, manipulate relations and people's perception of him(Fx), etc.
    Too superficial of an analysis.
    Any logical type can be socially charismatic, as any ethical type can not be socially charismatic. The cognitive functions are basically patterns not stereotypes of whether someone's gonna be socially extroverted or manipulative. That's just stereotypical points of view from your part. Dahmer describing his acts depicts a cognitive curiosity usually associated with a high thinking function, LII or ILI. There are some who can argue for LII, I personally think it's NiTe because of the extreme logically oriented posture from his part, even in his socializing. His main cognitive function seems oriented to his personal thoughts and the consequences of his actions (as in, the man knew right from wrong and in all judgement phases remained calm and collected) You see him talking, he's calm, organizes his ideas, including those of practical stuff he's done (soft pauses between phrases), sometimes throw in an off-topic reflection, a way to stray the listener from the gruesome facts and instead to his "guilty conscience", to make his discourse more profound and introspective.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muira View Post

"Jeff" or "The Milwaukee Cannibal" is fine.