Thread: intros ~

TIM
    still deciding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool intros ~

hello there, i’m new to socionics and there are a bunch of threads I want to participate in

I don’t even know my sociotype cause each test I’ve taken has given me a different answer, which is more of a me problem and how im answering the questions
    I closely resonate with IEE-Ne tho, however I do also feel drawn to the gamma types and still trying to decipher if I’m a gamma, either way I respect them, hence the name

can’t wait to get more integrated into socionics tho x

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t even know my sociotype cause each test I’ve taken has given me a different answer, which is more of a me problem and how im answering the questions
    typing thread with a video is in order

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gammarespecter View Post
    hello there, i’m new to socionics and there are a bunch of threads I want to participate in

I closely resonate with IEE-Ne tho, however I do also feel drawn to the gamma types and still trying to decipher if I’m a gamma, either way I respect them, hence the name

can’t wait to get more integrated into socionics tho x
    the test schizm is not a you issue. there are many different schools of socionics, where different elements have different meanings. likely what's an IEE on sociotype.com is not an IEE on other sites. best to learn the different schools , and pick your favourite

and since youre a new member: a cookie (: