Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help type me please :)

TIM
    ESTp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll continue the theme of detail processing meaning being here in sensor-hood. You are grounded and work backwards toward experience, bound in the behind.

Introverts are very in touch with themselves in what they can do and like, and avoid all else. Strike 2.

Te type. You process what works in the field, not what makes sense in your own deductions. Ti is mapping laws out and working the private code.

Strike 3.

Vote: SLI.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I knew where to find those questions 😣

TIM
    SLI (prob.)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    I'll continue the theme of detail processing meaning being here in sensor-hood. You are grounded and work backwards toward experience, bound in the behind.

Introverts are very in touch with themselves in what they can do and like, and avoid all else. Strike 2.

Te type. You process what works in the field, not what makes sense in your own deductions. Ti is mapping laws out and working the private code.

Strike 3.

Vote: SLI.
    Hi , thank you. SLI really seems to be the consensus. It just bugs me, because I have very weak Se (not just ignoring) and I don't see a whole lot of Si in myself (see the post just before yours).

When I analyse my own writing based of the typing method by school of system socionics, I would conclude LII, ILE, EII, IEE in that order. High Ne and Ni, Te and Ti.

TIM
    SLI (prob.)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESTp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentFace View Post
    Hi , thank you. SLI really seems to be the consensus. It just bugs me, because I have very weak Se (not just ignoring) and I don't see a whole lot of Si in myself (see the post just before yours).

When I analyse my own writing based of the typing method by school of system socionics, I would conclude LII, ILE, EII, IEE in that order. High Ne and Ni, Te and Ti.
    Let's ground the theory in types that you see in real life. We are all the types in some way by sharing all the functions and act every way in the circumstances that unfold, but what overall arching patterns that are base level is you.

LII are trapped in Ti land and spiral into shattering ideas in parts where there is nothing left, and build from here new ideas.

That is one example of ego manifestation.

Ground it into something that actually takes place and that is knowing type IRL.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12