I have taken the sociotype.com website’s test and originally got ILE as the most likely option. I have taken a more personalized test and gotten ILE as the best fit of the options tested. I have also taken Gulenko’s test and gotten ILE. One person has manually typed me ILE. And now that I’ve finally looked back at the basics of model A, I feel like ILE is the only type that really makes sense.

But I have a habit of questioning my type way too much. So I need more confirmation in the hopes that I’ll actually stick with a fully accurate typing. And if I’m wrong, I need to be corrected again anyway, for the sake of accuracy.

So here’s an overview of my personality for typing:
I am a 25 year old amateur singer-songwriter (and more recently, streamer) and am on the autism spectrum. I am exceptionally adept at remembering facts and got through school without even learning how to effectively study. My interests apart from socionics include history, alternate history, Paradox games, and music. I love metal music, and I lean strongly towards power metal, death metal, and black metal. These kinds of music help express a sort of energy that I do not know how else to express. I have an extremely relaxed attitude towards my environment yet also appreciate physical comfort. I can sometimes forget to eat when working on something interesting. Under normal circumstances I am extremely peaceful, but I will admit that when I feel severely mistreated and excluded I can get extremely defensive. I am fascinated with logical constructs such as model A and model G, which heavily drives my interest in socionics and preference for it over other systems. I can also credit my love for socionics to the beauty of its math and the joy of adding more labels and categorizations to myself. I can get frustrated when people prioritize productivity too much. I am a deeply loyal friend but also try to respect boundaries, and I get extremely hurt when I feel abandoned. I strongly prefer for people to tell me how they feel and what they want from me as I don’t have a clue how to figure it out myself. I am willing to boldly state my opinions for the most part, and I am very active in online spaces, both for companionship and out of a desire to share my creations and accomplishments with the world. I am averse to planning where not necessary, but if other people have plans that affect me, I prefer to know these plans so that I am not interrupted. I internally communicate with myself via words rather than images. I am fond of jokes and will occasionally run fun activities that I think of on the spot. My taste in gaming is above all oriented towards grand strategy, as I love both the strategy involved and the freedom it gives me, and the worlds created by the end of the campaign are unique and feel truly mine. I am also fond of direct worldbuilding and roleplay as additional expressions of creative freedom. The greatest of my creative endeavors is my music, however, which I create swiftly and with much improvisation in the writing. My favorite language is Arabic, as I find the traditional abjad numeral system fascinating in its ability to turn names and words into numbers (I like Hebrew gematria for the same reason), and also because the Arabic script is beautiful and even the sound of the language is aesthetic, and because Arabic has a cool history, and especially because my official language in my favorite Paradox game megacampaign was Arabic… yeah, I like Arabic for a lot of reasons. I take a strong interest in genealogy, partially because the accumulation of more useless labels and categorizations is fun and partially because inbreeding has math and I like math. Humans are essentially a subset of fish and I will die on this hill. In times that are tough for the world I stand behind the LGBTQ+ pride flag.

So do I sound especially like an ILE? Do I sound more like another type?