Thread: LSI behavior

TIM
    EIE-ni sx/sp361
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSI behavior

I'm an EIE-ni, my best friend is LSI-se and has autism. I've been trying to understand him a bit better because he does some things that really confuse me.
    For example: he gets mad quite easily, but never stays mad for longer than a few days. He also never actually expresses his anger. I'm often only able to pick up on it because he is acting somewhat coldly toward me and his atmosphere/aura(?) seems tense. Maybe it's my Fe that allows me to do this. Anyways, I always like to know what I did wrong when a friend is mad because I value my friendships and want to do better. However, my LSI friend never actually tells me what I did wrong. Another thing he does is he becomes offended if I say any specific phrases that he often uses.
    Even though he becomes offended so easily, he has no discretion in doing things or saying things that may cause someone else to have a similar reaction. He usually takes a bit of care into not making any of his close friends (myself included) mad, though.

Is this an LSI thing? Please tell me what you think, especially if you're an LSI .

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It seems he is a bit emotionally immature and needs to learn to speak up when something upsets him.

The thing is, it's impossible imo to have good relations when one is bothered by something the other does, and yet never speaks up. Perhaps you could try to tell him you need to speak up about these things more, and reauusure him it's okay to speak up about these things and that you need him to. I've always responded well to these types of prodding from EIEs, and if he's LSI I imagine he will too.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raincandy View Post
    has autism
    It's strong psyche disorder which changes behavior. Also it's easier to mistake in types of those people due to symptoms and meds they are using. Drugs usage also has higher risk.

> For example: he gets mad quite easily, but never stays mad for longer than a few days.

High irritation is general psyche problem. About concrete Jung type can be what has higher chance to lead to negative emotions, what is in common at weak functions.

> He also never actually expresses his anger.

Either "he gets mad quite easily" what means often to express an anger or "never actually expresses his anger".

I offer you to suppose Jung types of people without strong psyche disorders. To check own type by IR with them. Such to train your skills. Only then try to suppose types in harder conditions as your pal.

For autism I suspect people tend to reduce emotional expressiveness, what arises possibility to mistake as T when a human has F type. Mb more chance to mistake in I for E types. If a human uses sedative meds - the same problem.
    For harder cases the importance of IR among info to decide about the type is more weighty.