Thread: Steph Curry

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Steph Curry

Steph Curry VIs like my sibling who could be LIE perhaps… the similarity of facial expressions to someone so familiar is disrupting my ability to consider the matter objectively. From photos, he could easily be an extravert, yet there is some reserve in the way he smiles which disinclines me to vote for SEE, elsewhere the top sociotyping at 50%.

(could be ESI there)

Gamma is not a bad suggestion at all, but the filatova SEEs appear to exude confidence, engagement, or cheek primarily. Without any comparitive diminution in calmness or confidence, Curry just seems a bit removed, perhaps slightly startled to find a camera pointed at him (a look frequently associated with )

This performed or antic slovenliness, which does not match the well-trimmed hair and neat clothes, seems less likely in a type with restrictive Si (e.g., PoLR), although he has a well-loved aura which could act as an antidote to self-consciousness. And he thoroughly grasps the importance of branding.

These are more dubious VI claims, but he has got the 'younger than his age' look and the lighter body frame — thought by some to suggest intuitive type

And yet he’s without a doubt one of the greatest basketball players; not the greatest, but he has broken world records, and can definitely be considered in the top twenty of all time, with his career currently at a peak which he'll spool out for several years, taking himself off before noticeably declining. He has redefined what is seen as possible in a competitive and unforgiving physical field, and it isn’t clear because to some extent he conceals his methods, whether he’s the visionary, the man in front of the curtain, or both. Either way, despite hype from faked practice sessions’ 'viral clips' which upset some acorn-brained people, Curry does physically execute the plays himself in highly pressured games with tremendous success.

His shooting form is notable for its compressed motions, prioritising efficiency. Aspiring basketball players are learning to shoot the way he does, now, because he’s a technician. As to whether he's got the patience for diligent and regular practice (LIEs are not usually noted for their patience in executing repetitive tasks), I think he must have. He has a careless air of never having bothered which, putting fools aside, can only be seen in those confident in their expertise after having taken all necessary measures. And yet considering his age he could be more beat up… perhaps guards weather the inevitable grind of the sport better due to less contact in the paint (although Iverson popularised the sleeve because he needed it… he should have a thread as well, and yet his thread would decide between β and γ Se, rather than the unexpected introverted function seen in Curry)

The mystique of the purple shoe talisman is well covered in this video:

his wife looks like Miley Cyrus, ESXx, probably Fe valuing. Remember that spouses needn’t be duals, but perhaps they’re not as likely to be conflictors

This wasn’t a very interesting video so I haven't watched it properly. His wife looks SLE, and yet he keeps trying to help her be more productive as she shows a bad discursive tendency. Down-to-earth chef seems to lack the excitement, as a career choice, for an Se base, but perhaps she takes on international high-stakes culinary competitions in her spare time.

No, her aura is more haute-mumsy type, yet the crux of her statements appears not to be 'I like to give and receive yummy sensations ' but 'food is a great way to form relationships' —perhaps not the sort of omission Fi types casually make… food is not literally what forms relationships, lol. Two starving people could bond in theory, although more likely there would be something adversarial in the air, and statements such as 'you look nutritious' would only compound the problem…
    Last edited by theum nathair; 11-24-2023 at 10:28 PM.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And sol, if you reply to this thread, just know that first video thumbnail features something called clickbait… Steph Curry afaik did not smooch LeBron James, or if he did, there was no tongue, so his wife isn’t jealous. Therefore don’t automatically assume he’s IEI, please. It seems such an unlikely type for a successful basketball player… even worse than IEE which I have considered a serious possibility for Curry

Though Curry might be a rather unusual type in professional sport — Se ego is common among basketball players (and to a lesser extent other sensoric types; I agree with anyone who says Magic is ESE and Jordan ISTx, though deltas are probably the least seen as they enjoy neither the noisy admiration nor the competitive aspects of sport).

There has been some discussion lately as to whether e.g., an ethical type could become a mathematician. My take is that anyone can attain mastery in any field, and yet it will involve more of an uphill struggle when the core functions are somewhat useless in the endeavour (Ni base in sports where quick wits and reaction are required is not very useful; similarly Fe base in a field void of emotions such as physics simply has no place). So it seems there can be a few odd types everywhere, and yet they would be a lot less likely to excel.