Thread: Alive's type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Well I don’t really care about whatever you say. I don’t get defensive about Socionics, or most things really. But if you ever typed me something like LSE I’d probably laugh in your face
    Typing an IEI as LSE? Who am I, sol?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Ok, I had to scroll up a bit to see what you mean.Lol.

Also @Asleep I think you made one of the best typos with "the company I am woking for". Congrats on the development. Neville Goddard?
    Over the course of this year, I have maybe worked like 2 months. I will try to do more next year and convince people at work of socionics, but I might also just chill in spain for a couple of months or so. I will let fate, or my mood, decide this
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Asleep, spread that Lith seed, do it

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    Typing an IEI as LSE? Who am I, sol?

Over the course of this year, I have maybe worked like 2 months. I will try to do more next year and convince people at work of socionics, but I might also just chill in spain for a couple of months or so. I will let fate, or my mood, decide this
    Godspeed! Live for all of us young man

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Godspeed! Live for all of us young man
    Thanks. Got some weird disease for that so dunno if the trade off is worth it but for now I'm living la dolce vita
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@one @Pseudomorph

You may try to use your Force to say about Alive's type.

By this "spiritual" way you either will say true and this will push him a step to the light of Truth.
    Or if your Force will appear as not good enough, then he'll be pleased by the method and mb will use it in the future. What can appear better than his current 6% accurate approach to assign almost anyone as IEI. With having improved understanding of types for people he'd move to the side of Truth too.

It would be alike lossless lottery!

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kalinoche buenanoche: do you remember months ago how I mentioned that Ni base cares about THE TRUTH, well look who is mentioning it over and over again.

By this "spiritual" way you either will say true and this will push him a step to the light of TRUTH
    You know who cares about TRUTH too? Pseudomorph, you know who called his social platform TRUTH? Donald Trump. I can quote dozens of people claiming similar points here if I could be bothered to make the effort. At a certain point things become very predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    @Kalinoche buenanoche: do you remember months ago how I mentioned that Ni base cares about THE TRUTH, well look who is mentioning it over and over again.

You know who cares about TRUTH too? Pseudomorph, you know who called his social platform TRUTH? Donald Trump. I can quote dozens of people claiming similar points here if I could be bothered to make the effort. At a certain point things become very predictable.
    I think your openness about not prioritizing truth is super fresh. On discord North also said the same about himself. It's mindblowing in the best way possible.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @one @Pseudomorph

By this "spiritual" way you either will say true and this will push him a step to the light of Truth.
    Or if your Force will appear as not good enough, then he'll be pleased by the method and mb will use it in the future. What can appear better than his current 6% accurate approach to assign almost anyone as IEI. With having improved understanding of types for people he'd move to the side of Truth too.

I use the most contextually important psychic power ending in -pathy, Apathy! It is very effective!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your openness about not prioritizing truth is super fresh. On discord North also said the same about himself. It's mindblowing in the best way possible.
    Yeah, why should anyone care what's real or what's not? Let's just make up a fantasy world and live in it, consequences be darned! Truth sucks! And if we don't like someone, let's just lie! If we do like someone, let's lie too! Let's lie regardless of opinions we may hold about anything or anyone because truth is stupid and we shouldn't give it the time of day!

(I'm being sarcastic, but it's definitely very funny to pretend not to care about the truth at all.)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@one @Pseudomorph

Anyway, you want me to interpret this, fine, let's play a parlor game even though I wouldn't choose tarot cards myself, as I don't find them all that interesting or precise, divination is not really the same as actually being psychic to me even if there are some underlying mechanisms in common where, for the average person, their subconscious is deciding the card shuffle. If you know things with extrasensory information though, what's the point of the card shuffle? Zener cards are what is used on real psychics for a reason, because for real psychics, something like shuffling a deck isn't a mystifying unknown either.

First things first, I don't think you posed the question very well. You asked if Alive's type is LII, but you probably should've asked what Alive's type is. Of course if you ask if someone's type is LII and then go ask someone who you want to see if they're psychic to look at your tarot card and that's the intent you go into it with, you're going to get a tarot card relating to psychics and tarot card readings. Doesn't really have anything to say about his type. In reality, asking if Alive's type is LII is like asking if 1/0 = 5. 1/0 doesn't equal any number, so it doesn't equal five, but it also doesn't equal any of the other 15 numbers that are options in this case because it is just undefined.

This is your system, not mine because I don't really use these things, but I would vote it's just calling you looney for caring this much about socionics and then going out of the way to try to recruit me. I shall continue to use psionic apathy and not care, because there are way more interesting things to do than this.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol uses model a
    asleep uses model G

typing will be dfferent by design

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    sol uses model a
    asleep uses model G

Asleep uses model IEI
    Everyone is typed IEI except him, Gulenko, Gulenko's wife, and Taylor Swift
    That's the whole model

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's one small step from monotypism to atypism! Instead of believing in only one type, believe in one type less! Even if Model IEI is a sort of trinitarian monotypism that also features two hypothetical LIIs and EIEs.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol uses model a
    asleep uses model G

Sol uses Model J like Filatova.

All these Models stuff confuse people indeed, as a result most socionics talks and debates makes no sense. It's just a cacophony of incoherence.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAE View Post
    What

me too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Alive disappeared, people would forget what he has said in a few years. In that moment, people will be repeating the things he has said multiples times without having to read any of his words or known anything about him; the message will prevail, the only difference will be that it won't require just one person to say it. It will not be the truth, but it will be the consensus.

I think I am a fan of him (See you in a decade...).
    Last edited by HeInin; 12-03-2023 at 01:08 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol uses model a
    asleep uses model G

I don't use any model. I use bits and pieces from here and there depending on how much sense it makes to me personally. I think most descrptions are very flawed so I just maneuver with the 20% of the theory that actually does make sense. I think an obsession with "facts" has likely more to do with NiSe as Se valuing types are very formal and care a lot about concrete, objective knowledge of the world, while Ni looks at a multitude of layers and tries to condense it into one single truth, which can be very subjective depending on a person. NiSe has much stronger convictions about things than NeSi. I honestly don't care all that much if I'm LII, ILE, IEI or LSI anymore as I have developed a good understanding about the people I vibe with irl and which people I should avoid

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mood raising group bantering like this is Fe I believe, and it makes sense given the majority of the people on this thread are Fe valuers. Like it ends up being back and forth thing instead of just expressing views (although with tamed or even spoiled mood). It kinda doesn’t make sense honestly.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    If Alive disappeared, people would forget what he has said in a few years. In that moment, people will be repeating the things he has said multiples times without having to read any of his words or known anything about him; the message will prevail, the only differece will be that it won't require of just one person to say it. It will not be the truth, but it will be the consensus.

I think I am a fan of him (See you in a decade...).
    This site won't even be here in a decade.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    I use the most contextually important psychic power ending in -pathy, Apathy!
    All you need is love. It opens your mind to an asked and so Truth may come.
    Apathy means indifference. When you are indifferent - you may do nothing. Indifference or hate to something means closing from info about it to come. No info = no Truth.

> In reality, asking if Alive's type is LII is like asking if 1/0 = 5.

Your views are too original for practice. You mind is closed by Apathy to Truth. *sigh*

@one hope have stayed to get "spiritual" help for Alive, who is tortured by demons of his illusions and by consequences of his mistakes which are related

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude's gonna cancel himself when Pseudomorph's vision becomes a reality

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apathy means indifference. When you are indifferent - you may do nothing. Indifference or hate to something means closing from info about it to come. No info = no Truth.

Your views are too original for practice. You mind is closed by Apathy to Truth. *sigh*

@one hope have stayed to get "spiritual" help for Alive, who is tortured by demons of his illusions and by consequences of his mistakes which are related
    For Alive to be IEI, he would have to actually be good at Ni. To be very harsh, I see him as kind of good at nothing, and additionally, people who are good at any of the stereotypical functions are usually good at multiple of them. So, I don't see much value in dividing people into 16 mutually-exclusive types. Even Jung himself didn't do that, and we also know Jung didn't like MBTI, so socionics has no reason to be different even if I think socionics is slightly more sophisticated and uses more math. In Jung I would probably have two or more types, and yes, one of them would probably be Ni, but at least one more would probably be a Je type or something, I'm not some mystic in a monastery who sits and thinks all day, I go out and socialize a lot even if I also spend a lot of time alone (aka classical ambiversion,) I study math and science as well as music and poetry and kind of a little of everything.

I still think we probably need one of the users who I find more trustworthy here to just go make a Jung forum or a psychology forum or something to replace this one, because socionics has outgrown its use.

Additionally, I never said I was apathetic to everything, and you have given me no reason to stop being apathetic to this question. I still think this doesn't matter which shall reveal that I am, indeed, sometimes an apath, a rare preternatural gift that stops me from wasting my limited energy on things that don't matter.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these demons chaotic and oozing with charisma? Let me know

TIM
    Actor Ne Fe
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being hooked into divination and spiritism, moves people into superstitions, and away from making sound decisions. The input output isn't based on facts, but a faith on the cards, cause it seems to work. You throw judgement to the wind. Your mind is disconnected from discipline or science, and the Latin word translated is that.

That is how people are typed here.

Also have a peek into the African tribes with the practice of spiritism. Sound minds? Are they bound by fear, or freedom?

Wisdom is proved right by its works or fruits. A fruitcake reward awaits all others.

Lol.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you're right

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more
    ♦♦

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Are these demons chaotic and oozing with charisma? Let me know
    I'd say about the opposite influence.
    As mistakes which are on the surface is funny to watch. While charisma supposes a respect, besides inspiring positive emotions.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two get back to literally worshipping demons together. I'm not equating tarot cards with literally worshipping demons, but that's very directly what you two do no matter how much I've tried to call all y'all out, so, have fun with that.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking LugiaForce's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI - Raptor votes

And in mbti, INTJ for Alive.

Alive could be a great INTJ psychologist
    Harry Kane Hurricane different Lugia levels from Real Madrid and Jogi Low England vs Zidane Spain if Spain wins is a chance to add trophy number 10 for Zidane. France also did well and brought up memories of Euro 2000. Even Raptor Canada at Copa America was a blast. I'm preparing for the final, putting all my forces together. It's a waltz of emporium quiet snuggles blueprint writing love letters and shards of tropical bazookas cake portal resurrecting awe crackling diary tangled boots of soaring alchemy riding concoctions of blossoming horns and dream riddles escorting chairs of beloved open castles harboring robin
    Kobe = Philosopher King
    You will be called to fill a position of high honor and responsibility.
    Learn Chinese: E = MC Squared
    Lucky numbers (Lotto): 54-24-50-49-15-39
    Daily numbers (Pick3): 000
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To now moment with LII for our exalted genious agree :
    @one - I suspect, from a wish to give emotional support his fun to continue
    @necrosebud - hates since the start and for years to get my disagreement against her thinking EII as own type, and hence an opposing vote
    @HeInin - as the only pal has Vixen, who was upset to get my opinion about her type and other criticism, - so most possibly another opposing vote

resume, after several weeks
    there are 0 real votes for Alive to have LII

objectivity of democracy works still here

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is popping

I though LII didn't do spotlights and center of attention?

.........?

Or is that altogether type related ... or not?

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To now moment with LII for our exalted genious agree :
    @one - I suspect, from a wish to give emotional support his fun to continue
    @necrosebud - hates since the start and for years to get my disagreement against her thinking EII as own type, and hence an opposing vote
    @HeInin - as the only pal has Vixen, who was upset to get my opinion about her type and other criticism, - so most possibly another opposing vote

resume, after several weeks
    there are 0 real votes for Alive to have LII

objectivity of democracy works still here
    No, my post was honest even if he trolls continuously or not. I told him way back he reminds me of one Alpha NT I got to know too and wondered if the person's a C subtype like him.

Alive might enjoy trolling and being the center of attention rn being given his own thread and all after the arguments and bickering with others. I wouldn't blame him since how else can you put a positive spin on this anyway lol.

Idk really I just think this should be over way back like:
    Alive: IEI
    Other person: k I don't agree / focus on similar views

...but it's not stopping so I kinda dissociated already lmao.

I think people kinda enjoy the fun too. I experienced this when I was so mad that I ended up working a lot on things to be like "Fuck you [person], you think you're the shit? No I'm better than you and I don't even care about you. Look at me doing something great that doesn't even include you!!!" and actually finished a lot that day. I stopped being mad and thought that was ridiculous but well, at least rage got something done. I guess negative emotions can be therapeutic. Could be better than nothing.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly don't care about the attention here. Yeah it's funny occasionally but I forget most things over time anyway. I think I just have this strong distaste for people telling me they are this or that when I can clearly see they are not what they claim to be. This thread itself was created by a mentally ill man that looks at cards signs for the future and at the same time claims to be logical. I mean how am I supposed to deal with someone that is this stupid? But he is right, democracy does seem to work, as LII is the most popular answer, even with me voting SEE as a joke. It's certainly a better system than having an autistic and corrupt megalomaniac that cares more about oligarchs than people as a ruler. Someone that erases people who don't share his dumb ideology isn't going to care all that much about you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

he reminds me of one Alpha NT I got to know
    Would be useful to know what that 2nd gets in tests.

So there is one in the world, at least, who agrees with his type as LII. It's good achievement.

> Alive might enjoy trolling

I also noticed he enjoys when people guess his correct type as EIE. Even provoked me to accent peoples attention to his type, so more of ones could do that too.

> I stopped being mad and thought that was ridiculous but well, at least rage got something done.

yeah, Alive may to have some horns. not only because of his girl (or who else there)

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be useful to know what that 2nd gets in tests.

So there is one in the world, at least, who agrees with his type as LII. It's good achievement.

> Alive might enjoy trolling

I also noticed he enjoys when people guess his correct type as EIE. Even provoked me to accent peoples attention to his type, so more of ones could do that too.

> I stopped being mad and thought that was ridiculous but well, at least rage got something done.

yeah, Alive may to have some horns. not only because of his girl (or who else there)
    I talked about Socionics to several of the people I know before and when I asked them to take a test, some people questioned the terms. One said the terms infantile, aggressor and stuff are funny. They also don’t want to be bothered by the convoluted texts. They just have no patience for it for one even asked me to explain the whole thing (this one is a SEI), then another knows about MBTI so she was more curious about a test. Funny she got EII and I actually disagreed with it. She said she’s okay with the typing though, but she’s very much set about being a T type in MBTI and some people don’t want to be seen an F. She does seem Logical to me though. I told my mom she’s SLI, she said her dual sounds like a problem and says she wouldn’t actually be near them ever but the stereotypical IEE is actually is her type.

Too much explanations, too much effort. Idk, maybe this possible Alpha NT C type would be interested, but I’ll let you know when I thought of a way to not be seen as a weirdo first randomly talking about Socionics. lol
    I am actually getting info from others to get their birth years too without being weird af, which is a little easier to do (so far I thought of one: “Happy birthday! So how old are you now?”) lololol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

maybe this possible Alpha NT C type would be interested
    For NTs to do a test with calculations of psyche traits should be interesting.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t have an issue with alive with LII. I also remember him ‘before’ and yes there’s changes. I am also looking at what he was like when he initially joined the forum. And allowing for the changes that may potentially follow “after” what I shall not name.

a major change seems to be from flexible thinking to not so much

from a grounded informed sense of ‘most likely with conviction’ to something that doesn’t necessarily come across that way to me now I guess

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh god Sol and his bullshit. Look at the way most breeders treat each other + everybody else in society and you really think fags are the disordered ones?

Sure Jan.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I don’t have an issue with alive with LII. I also remember him ‘before’ and yes there’s changes. I am also looking at what he was like when he initially joined the forum. And allowing for the changes that may potentially follow “after” what I shall not name.

a major change seems to be from flexible thinking to not so much

from a grounded informed sense of ‘most likely with conviction’ to something that doesn’t necessarily come across that way to me now I guess
    I think in the beginning I was more flexible, probably due to lack of knowledge. Over time I realized that thrre's really not that many types posting here. In some sense that knowledge is somewhat distressing. You think there's going to be measures against climate change when every politician has the same type? I doubt it

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    Oh god Sol and his bullshit. Look at the way most breeders treat each other + everybody else in society and you really think fags are the disordered ones?

Sure Jan.
    Exactly. I just read State police are now raiding and shutting down gay bars and run business in Moscow. For some reasons n what other consenting adults do with their dinky's and snatches is of great grave concern.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    I think in the beginning I was more flexible, probably due to lack of knowledge. Over time I realized that thrre's really not that many types posting here. In some sense that knowledge is somewhat distressing.
    Yes, there are zero types so everyone has the same one (no type.)

You think there's going to be measures against climate change when every politician has the same type? I doubt it
    You really haven't been paying attention to what's going on. It's not the politicians who are going to be changing things, it's Elon Musk etc., who you also type has having the same type even though he's actually changing things, curious.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast