Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAE View Post
    @Nemo, look we are famous <3
    We are <3 He can't stop talking about us

Had to put him in Ignore.

Lol, the man is likely mentally challenged and yaps about everything, even rejects SCS, classic socionics itself. He never provides resources, and basically makes up his own shit school of socionics.

“Mental problems” for being a homosexual, whatever, but I surely don't spend hours on end arguing with people who constantly disprove me like him.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    We are <3 He can't stop talking about us

Had to put him in Ignore.

Lol, the man is likely mentally challenged and yaps about everything, even rejects SCS, classic socionics itself. He never provides resources, and basically makes up his own shit school of socionics.

“Mental problems” for being a homosexual, whatever, but I surely don't spend hours on end arguing with people who constantly disprove me like him.
    Model V Sol ignoring function. Vixens new type fix.

What's terrible about this thread, is no one absolutely cares about it, except for the OP. OP is carrying on this theme like it is a tremendously big important deal.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Model V Sol ignoring function. Vixens new type fix.

What's terrible about this thread, is no one absolutely cares about it, except for the OP. OP is carrying on this theme like it is a tremendously big important deal.

Lol, Model S would be the worst one.

Maybe it's good that no one focuses on this stupid thread, we all need Asleep to have a place to yap without people calling him out for his weird obsession over IEI.

Lol, at least you can agree that I am Se base, but also my brain isn't very developed, personality isn't refined enough to dictate whether if I am a mild SEE or SLE.

What School of Socionics do you fallow?

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, Model S would be the worst one.

Maybe it's good that no one focuses on this stupid thread, we all need Asleep to have a place to yap without people calling him out for his weird obsession over IEI.

Lol, at least you can agree that I am Se base, but also my brain isn't very developed, personality isn't refined enough to dictate whether if I am a mild SEE or SLE.

What School of Socionics do you fallow?
    I like dichotomies and detecting where the build originates and ends. IRL F and T & E and I are distinguishable in where it starts and ends. It takes some time, though.

Seeing it, is believing it. Types do exist.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/

Quote Originally Posted by The Sagacious Relianum View Post
    Implying you're not the same lol
    I'm not. I have a job, date, and I'm here because I have a german socionics website that I want to do projects with. The company I'm woking for, which is one of the largest in germany, is starting to show interest in this concept as the labor shortage is creeping up on this country. For a "sensing" type, sol isn't really doing anything concrete
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/

I'm not. I have a job, date, and I'm here because I have a german socionics website that I want to do projects with. The company I'm woking for, which is one of the largest in germany, is starting to show interest in this concept as the labor shortage is creeping up on this country
    You responding to me lightning fast, within a minute, just proved the point. You're literally on here every single day just typing IEI over and over again and getting into same exact lengthy repetitive arguments lol
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sagacious Relianum View Post
    You responding to me lightning fast, within a minute, just proved the point. You're literally on here every single day just typing IEI over and over again and getting into same exact lengthy repetitive arguments lol
    I honestly just woke up like an hour ago and I go through the threads that I replied to yesterday after I wake up. Not immediatly or anything, but within the first 30 minutes. I find it weird that I don't even know what sol's job is, if he even has one at all. It's a weird thing that he never talked about it on here, especially as a "Te base" type
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    Sexually a lesbian, comphet rather. Reading that and even accessing the full article was fucking hilarious. Nice.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexually a lesbian, comphet rather. Reading that and even accessing the full article was fucking hilarious. Nice.
    Calling it a phobia is a misnomer.

Its not a fear, and lets say it is, what is the basis of all fears? Perceived danger to the self. Why would homosexuality be a danger to the self?........

Or rather, danger FROM the self maybe? An interjected danger, projected outwards... "THEY are dangerous, and therefore I am safe if I attack and hate THEM". Thereby reconciling the cognitive dissonance between subconscious attraction and conscious self image, the projected danger is attacked. <--- simple fight, flight response, turned into a mental gymnastic technique used over time and a prejudice is born.

If only it were that easy to say this though.. I think this study creates no conclusions, just expands what needs to be further unpacked.