Thread: Alive's type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Now even homosexuality
    If noobs who strongly for years mistake in own types or can't notice IR for years, read Jung's typology source (related to "anima") then mb some of them would better understood own types and Socionics.
    Mb this also would help them with more appropriate job by real strong sides, better developing relations by real positive IR and would reduce the need in projections.

There were Alive's videos in Internet. Those are useful for nonverbal data. I don't remember the links, but @nifl may. If he'll pm, I may add in 1st theme message.

According to existing to now votes.
    Significant part of them looks as not real opinions, but _emotionally_ motivated protests (as someones were annoyed by my "truth and reason" [c]), jokes (as by main clowning hero) and conformistic supports (as someones get a fan to see when anyone is typed to IEI).
    Last edited by Sol; 12-01-2023 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Sexually a lesbian, comphet rather. Reading that and even accessing the full article was fucking hilarious. Nice.
    Calling it a phobia is a misnomer.

Its not a fear, and lets say it is, what is the basis of all fears? Perceived danger to the self. Why would homosexuality be a danger to the self?........

Or rather, danger FROM the self maybe? An interjected danger, projected outwards... "THEY are dangerous, and therefore I am safe if I attack and hate THEM". Thereby reconciling the cognitive dissonance between subconscious attraction and conscious self image, the projected danger is attacked. <--- simple fight, flight response, turned into a mental gymnastic technique used over time and a prejudice is born.

If only it were that easy to say this though.. I think this study creates no conclusions, just expands what needs to be further unpacked.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    It's just too fun to wind up arrogant dorks. All that projection comes out.
    As a person who just went through a close LTR with a borderline projector, I take no pleasure in seeing it. For realz.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If noobs who strongly for years mistake in own types or can't notice IR for years, read Jung's typology source (related to "anima") then mb some of them would better understood own types and Socionics.
    Mb this also would help them with more appropriate job by real strong sides, better developing dates by real positive IR and would reduce the need in projections.

See this where I see this hobby trespassing into real dangerous territory: to draw a map for yourself, instead of following inate pursuits, IS actually a problem with socionics and actually extremely bad for growth and development of an individual.

One should always attempt to take this stuff lightly, otherwise you may be deluding yourself by it. And in the same light, anyone on the forum, who from 1000's km away, on the other side of the planet, cast deep doubt into the mind's and hearts of others, run flippant and superficial analysis, on what could be deeply affecting to people as the pursuit of identification and knowledge of one self AND one's place in the world, is committing a psychological crime, imho.

Socionics is not a road map to success, its a painting, or a movie on a wall, that broadens and deepens one's vision of the world. Anything else is a kind of astrology "you should be a Doctor, you should be a plumber, you should be a teacher, you should, you should, you should..."

No wonder there is so many issues popping up again and again over the years. Consciousness is free.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Socionics is not a road map to success, its a painting, or a movie on a wall, that broadens and deepens one's vision of the world.
    It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that finaplex is another obvious IEI example. At one point people should realize that when one type is represented so much on here, it might have to do with the pecularities of the type itself, even if you have ignoring Ne and need details all the time, it should become obvious without studying everyone in-depth
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    Why do you assume you know so much about my family life? Why do you think that conversations about hopes and dreams are even important for my family? My dad is an LII, so we three belong to alpha, and we never feel the need to discuss grandiose life goals or dreams or visions. It's simply not a topic of interest for us. My parents have been together for 32 years, they married one month before I was born. I think I know them very well considering I lived 18 years with them and my mother does not talk about the future. It is not a priority for them.
    How can you be so sure if you have never asked?

I'm not presuming anything beyond questioning how you can be so categorical about this? (and ironically not extending that right to have a categorical outlook towards anyone else who demonstrates that quality about their own lives and outlooks?).

If you are using your Mom as the basis for your IRL SEI example, which is fine everyone does similar, then wouldn't it be at least the most genuine to REALLY know who and what she is and where she is coming from?

You say, SEI, maybe ESE, have no future hopes dreams, thoughts, your words, yet you have not even asked?

BTW, I know what you mean about the "here and now" of SI,FE, but couldn't there be more to a person than their information metabolism, their energy metabolism, the defining boxes of their categorical types? I mean, it's not the best to muddy the parameters beyond all comprehension, or to make the whole exercise redundant, but its at least worth taking into account ALL the attributes that are observed. And clearly, human beings also have an internal world that requires verbally accessing? No?

When I'm working on assessing danger trees, or planning out the course of my actions, I need to SEE, what there is, and not assume every piece of what I'm seeing. It requires LOOKING directly.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting bored of this conversation fina and I only read a third of your text. I do not have philosophical discussions about life unless people initiate them. I don't find questions like "what is your dream?" interesting and neither do my parents. That's all I have to say about it
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that finaplex is another obvious IEI example. At one point people should realize that when one type is represented so much on here, it might have to do with the pecularities of the type itself, even if you have ignoring Ne and need details all the time, it should become obvious without studying everyone in-depth
    So when I'm working with Te types, details is literally the most important tool to perform any task, or actions. Where does this go? Who will be there? What do they think they need? How many? How much? What is the best way to go about this? Details, details, details, details, details, .......... Day in, and day out. Where did they sign? What is included in the contract? What size? There was a better size? There was a more effective way, if you don't, if you do, if you can't, if you can?

If we fit Ne into the picture, its to help guide and expand on those details. "The best resource is here. "They said they need" (Some Fi here) ect.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is detail-oriented thinking. Mentioned it countless of times on this site by now

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting bored of this conversation fina and I only read a third of your text. I do not have philosophical discussions about life unless people initiate them. I don't find questions like "what is your dream?" interesting and neither do my parents. That's all I have to say about it
    Oh? lol.

You are right North...

Well I think we can see some internal dynamics of why you are the way you are why your family made you the way you are.

Thanks for trying at least for a bit.

I guess the stereotype of the superficiality of alpha is getting some play.

Hopefully Entertainment Tonight comes on in Germany, so you can scoff at your airhead activators and duals for even caring about the latest hollywood gossip.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh? lol.

You are right North...

Well I think we can see some internal dynamics of why you are the way you are why your family made you the way you are.

Thanks for trying at least for a bit.
    I mean what am I supposed to do? You go in so many unrelated directions I just zone out. These kinds of philosophical debates are not interesting to me, that's all. A Ne base type would have been long gone by now, but I forced myself to stay a bit longer

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean what am I supposed to do? You go in so many unrelated directions I just zone out. These kinds of philosophical debates are not interesting to me, that's all. A Ne base type would have been long gone by now, but I forced myself to stay a bit longer
    It would be best for your mental health if you just left this site and never came back.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    It would be best for your mental health if you just left this site and never came back.
    I'm mainly here to work on stuff. I don't think it matters either way. Sol and you are the two annoying fools here but oh well, there's always some clowns. What are you exactly doing here again? Who knows.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is detail-oriented thinking. Mentioned it countless of times on this site by now
    oomph.

I disagree. If any thing Te, Si, and, Se, Ne looks at the details as a main feature of how those information elements work to sustain themselves.

Ni, unless blocked with an extroverted element, which Te, or Fe, but in and off itself is about bluring one's eyes so to speak and imagines how forms change from one to another over time.

The Movie The Martain is a Te/Ti details orientated plot

First the Martian carbon dioxide was compressed and filtered to remove any contaminants. It was then heated and separated into oxygen and carbon monoxide. The oxygen was isolated in a separate chamber, where the ions merged into oxygen gas, and the carbon monoxide was released back into the atmosphere.
    The protagonist just lit in on fire using a jimmy rigged system he devised and designed. -->Te using the details of Ti to make more Te.

Ni type details are shown in a Movie in the same genre, science fiction, in Interstellar : time dilation leads to consequences, both universal and internal.

anyway asleep, I think you have some work to do.

"asleep" interesting choice for a username, was it consciously picked?

First the Martian carbon dioxide was compressed and filtered to remove any contaminants. It was then heated and separated into oxygen and carbon monoxide. The oxygen was isolated in a separate chamber, where the ions merged into oxygen gas, and the carbon monoxide was released back into the atmosphere.

Last edited by Finaplex; 12-01-2023 at 09:41 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a spontanious joke. I thought about changing it to Awake again, but then noticed that you have to wait 21 days for a change and then forgot. All your points contradict my own observations, so I don't see a point in a discussion.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure, but does this apply is this case? I mean we would have to take the premise that he is actually SLI for this to be applicable?
    Yes. It literally applies in every case he is in.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni is not thinking. Thinking is thinking. Nor is it detail-oriented. Not by a long shot.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a spontanious joke. I thought about changing it to Awake again, but then noticed that you have to wait 21 days for a change and then forgot. All your points contradict my own observations, so I don't see a point in a discussion.
    "I'm better than you and therefore will give you the silent treatment"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Ni is not thinking. Thinking is thinking. Nor is it detail-oriented. Not by a close shot.
    I just wonder how he reconciles this with Te polr? Like I just imagine IEI spending countless hours going over the details of a large construction projects, reading daily progress reports, accounting for money spent, daily making strong choices impacting the direction of the project ect?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh its all good dude I'm not judging. I just find it intriguing none the less. Isn't the entire point of Jugian psychology to illuminate the unconscious?

I mean sometimes things just are simple and nothing more to read into. I'm familiar with alphas. I'm sure someone has spaghetti ready for you and hopefully garlic bread. and BTW I;'m not even kidding I freaking love garlic bread. No joke. I buy a loaf of it all the time and literally eat the entire thing in a single sitting myself.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I'm better than you and therefore will give you the silent treatment"
    I'm just an upfront person. Silent treatment would be me not answering at all. I disagree with all definitions you gave me and the time it would take to discuss all this would simply not be worth it. I don't know if I'm better than you, I don't really have an opinion about it it right now. I just view things in a different way and think my view is correct, that's all. I don't have a shed of doubt that Ni is meticulous, detail-oriented thinking in a field of interest. I would bet my right arm on that, that's how confident I am on that statement

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just an upfront person. Silent treatment would be me not answering at all. I disagree with all definitions you gave me and the time it would take to discuss all this would simply not be worth it. I don't know if I'm better than you, I don't really have an opinion about it it right now. I just view things in a different way and think my view is correct, that's all. I don't have a shed of doubt that Ni is meticulous, detail-oriented thinking in a field of interest. I would bet my right arm on that, that's how confident I am on that statement
    I find the way you use Ti makes me uncomfortable. I want to relate to you as a person, but feel disconnected. I guess we both have our differences. :/

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wonder how he reconciles this with Te polr? Like I just imagine IEI spending countless hours going over the details of a large construction projects, reading daily progress reports, accounting for money spent, daily making strong choices impacting the direction of the project ect?
    Ni has good memory but it's more imprints of things, I couldn't tell you if the shirt I was wearing one day when I bumped into my friend in elementary school (20+ years now) and he said something weird to me that seems to stick with me until this day was a red or green shirt.

The "detail-oriented" are going to be Sensation types. It's one of the very few things that MBTI actually gets correct.

Again, Intuitive types are extremely absent-minded. Even if you stray away from Socionics, would you really think an absent-minded person can recall fine details of things? That's the exact opposite of being 'absent-minded.'

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isn't detail oriented in everything, just in its specific interests. Outside of them, Ni is extremly lazy and inattentive

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni lexicon from wikisocion:

• anticipate, expect, envision, await, sense, foresee
    • cause, causation, influence, consequence
    • reflect, mirror, signal, indicate, point to (all figurative)
    • clear, muddy, muddled, foggy, hazy, murky, blurry, fuzzy, faint (all figurative)
    • bode, foreshadow, predict, promise, portend
    • destiny, dream, echo (figurative), calamity
    • disturbing, troublesome, troubling, worrisome, troubling, foreboding, sinister, ominous, fateful
    • calm, serene, tranquil, idyllic
    • din, commotion, hustle and bustle
    • mysterious, cryptic, deep, shallow, obscure
    • recollect, remember, retrieve, recall, call up, hark back to
    • indefinite, vague, uncertain, unclear, nebulous, unknowable
    • mire, quagmire, morass (all figurative)
    • contemplate, think over, mull over, ponder, chew over, muse, reflect, ruminate, meditate
    • transitory, ephemeral, fleeting, passing, short-lived, transient

• clear, muddy, muddled, foggy, hazy, murky, blurry, fuzzy, faint (all figurative)

No mention of details? Or anything related to the definition of details. It actually reads like the opposite of details

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isn't detail oriented in everything, just in its specific interests. Outside of them, Ni is extremly lazy and inattentive
    So how can you type me base Ni? Sigh, just round and round in circles. Makes me think of discussions with people I have irl. Just no growth. Nothing feels satisfying ultimately.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No mention of details? Or anything related to the definition of details. It actually reads like the opposite of details
    It's what I define Ni as. The functional descriptions are an outdated mess in my opinion. I published a german article that explains my perspective and it's also available in english but I haven't published it yet because I'm enjoying italy at the moment

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's what I define Ni as. The functional descriptions are an outdated mess in my opinion. I published a german article that explains my perspective and it's also available in english but I haven't published it yet because I'm enjoying italy at the moment
    A reformer? ah. social mission.

I love italian food.

I disagree, I think the lexicon article is the best field manual to use for seeing IEs in the world and people.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

their intuitive insights can mayybe come across as "nebulous" maybe that's more so what the list is referring to, but IME IXIs can also sort of 'static' to me wrt intuition, getting deeply into one thing. IEI friend described it as a "flow" she is immersed is completely. That may be where the detail thing is coming from. Ne feels more like rapidly switching frames, even when one might consider a dynamic imaginary activity say ... idk association based off of an interesting complex image or art such as with tarot, things can unexpectedly 'evolve' from one to another but I can't speak to what degree this may or may not represent IXI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    their intuitive insights can mayybe come across as "nebulous" maybe that's more so what the list is referring to, but IME IXIs can also sort of 'static' to me wrt intuition, getting deeply into one thing. IEI friend described it as a "flow" she is immersed is completely. That may be where the detail thing is coming from. Ne feels more like rapidly switching frames, even when one might consider a dynamic imaginary activity say ... idk association based off of an interesting complex image or art such as with tarot, things can unexpectedly 'evolve' from one to another but I can't speak to what degree this may or may not represent IXI
    Oh wow thanks for sharing some of your system of relations about Ni/Ne instead of "I know and that's final".

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are we all still on this thread?? If Alive says he’s LII then let’s just accept it and move on. Sol you’re not gonna make any revolutionary discovery in this thread. All it’s doing is causing a lot of fighting, although I do think Finaplex is raising some valid points. But all in all this thread is turning toxic already. I’m half tempted to just completely derail the thread to save us any further drama

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I will admit, I find it a little hypocritical that Alive (or well, Asleep) expects us to never question his typology whereas he always adamantly refuses to believe the types we’ve assigned ourselves. But whatever, it is what it is. Typology isn’t a science in the end, and it never will be, so arguing about it may be fun, but once it gets full of drama or overly categorical assertions, it’s not worth it anymore

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I study something in-depth and tell my conclusion. That's really all there is to it. People can believe whatever they want, but don't expect me to participate in your larp.

Evolution is Ni. Beings evolve from one state into the next over a period of time. Even games like Pokemon are based on Ni

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Why are we all still on this thread?? If Alive says he’s LII then let’s just accept it and move on. Sol you’re not gonna make any revolutionary discovery in this thread. All it’s doing is causing a lot of fighting, although I do think Finaplex is raising some valid points. But all in all this thread is turning toxic already. I’m half tempted to just completely derail the thread to save us any further drama
    Drama is part of the basic rules of this site, there's no way to avoid it

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Drama is part of the basic rules of this site, there's no way to avoid it
    That's very Beta of this site

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    That's very Beta of this site
    Every message feels like I'm poking into a wasp's nest, but what to do, I'm a curious child

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every message feels like I'm poking into a wasp's nest, but what to do, I'm a curious child
    Plot twist: Alive is actually just an ILE posting what he does to constantly stir up shit for his ceaseless amusement.
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There were many of those who've shawn the interest to the theme about Alive's type.
    Would be useful if those would also made a voting to reduce the load on Alive's abbilities to notice the objectivity. Alike a half of poster did this only.
    Give some more help to Alive to get cognitive improvements. Don't be greedy to press one more time a mouse button.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don’t really care about whatever you say. I don’t get defensive about Socionics, or most things really. But if you ever typed me something like LSE I’d probably laugh in your face

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I meant the ones arguing lately
    Ok, I had to scroll up a bit to see what you mean.Lol.

Also, @Asleep I think you made one of the best typos with "the company I am woking for". Congrats on the development. Neville Goddard?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast