Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default gamma duality is a myth

gamma duality is a myth. share evidence in this thread

e.g.,
    I’m ILI and can’t get on with SEE types
    Lately I have enjoyed watching an LSI type supervise and discomfit a rather pretty west-asian SEE I work with. I don’t hate her but, watching her squirm, I'm really entertained. I'm not sure why I've been deriving enjoyment from such a thing. In fact I mostly agree with the SEE's points, although she is whingeing a bit; the LSI basically responds with categorical statements along the lines of 'things aren't the way you're portraying them'. He's black and has an advanced maths degree which isn't common--not something he mentions but I think her air of entitlement rubs him up the wrong way. Anyway he isn't being cruel, he's just making better arguments and she doesn't appear able to elucidate her thoughts when he starts arguing with her. Nor has she mastered the self-control necessary to remain silent. One can see her mounting frustration. I have bitten back all commentary at least, but I feel as if, being exposed to her, something a bit sick is surfacing in my conscious mind.
    On the other hand, if some bloke repeatedly 'corrected' an SLE woman I know, I'd probably wish to intervene awkwardly, and somewhere a voice would say 'dismount thy pallid charger, idiot'.
    IR were invented and perpetuated by alphas so I don't think it absurd to suggest the system simply breaks in gamma.

-->gamma SF use charm to monopolise power positions and pervert the job market, meanwhile gamma NT do stupid crank shit and think cruel things about gamma SF types because although γ-NT still make money they can’t rise/fall as quickly
    Last edited by theum nathair; 11-10-2023 at 11:34 PM. Reason: typo