Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visual Identification Project (IEI edition)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visual Identification Project (IEI edition)

I am planning to write a longer post on my website about how people with the same type can sometimes be extremly similar but it might be constructive to have a thread here so I can think about how I am going to structure things. this is not a thread about type discussions. I just simply want to highlight visual aspects and got inspired by this video:

not only do the people in the video look like twins, they also behave in a similar way.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/doppelgangers-dont-just-look-alike-they-also-share-dna-180980635/

this article points out that:

"new research suggests that doppelgängers have more in common than meets the eye. People with very similar faces also share many of the same genes and lifestyle traits, according to a new paper published Tuesday in the journal Cell Reports."

all the examples in this thread are IEI from my point of view. please accept it and don't start unnecessary discussions. this thread is not about type discussions and focuses completely on visual elements. I'm going to post here from time to time
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-17-2024 at 09:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this person got interviewed by Jack from World Socionics Society and looks like Barack Obama

Barack Obama and Indonesian president Joko Widodo

while not a famous example, website "the guardian" also showcases a person who looks similar to Obama. Louis Ortiz is also a person who became an impressionist of Barack Obama. he used to work as a former field technician. When Ortiz looked at a newspaper, he interestingly failed to see the resemblance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Ortiz

https://www.theguardian.com/theguard...ger-ilham-anas

Reggie Brown works as as an actor who impersonates Barack Obama

Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-23-2024 at 09:38 PM.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Visual identification for Socionics would probably be feasible if Socionics is true, but alas, it's lacking objective definitions and is in all probability false.

However, I'll try and put some readily observable traits of people based on what I've read from Big Five research, I think it'd have some applicability to Socionics if it was true. I'm just going from what I recall, so some of the details may be wrong or weak.

Having tattoos and piercings is associated with higher levels of openness to experience, and lower levels of agreeableness and lower levels of conscientiousness (the more abnormal and in-your-face they are, I guess the more likely they are to be XNTP traits). Gang\criminal tattoos are probably more associated with XSTP.

Having a friendly expression as well as smiling is correlated with extroversion and agreeableness.

Dying your hair unusual colours is associated with openness to experience and maybe also extroversion and agreeableness: regarding dying hair, this is perhaps the one where my memory is weakest.

Long hair is associated with lower levels of conscientiousness. I can see why it would but also why it wouldn't: on one hand, it takes some persistence to grow your hair long, and on the otherhand, short hair is possibly a sign you have your hair cut regularly even if it strictly it is only a sign you had your hair cut recently. I can see conscientious people having their hair cut short (and being clean-shaven, where applicable) as part of a way they keep a "neat" appearance in their view. I can also see how punks and other social contrarians might cut their hair short. I think there are also different dynamics for gender too.

Having a pickup truck is correlated with being more likely to be a Trump supporter and conservative - especially if you have a Confederate flag I guess, so a sign of below average openness to experience.

Having a display of religiosity is also a sign of conservatives and below average openness to experience and above average conscientiousness (probably other traits too).

I'll post more if I can think of more or re-discover more.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Subteigh: while your points are interesting, the main point of this thread is really just to collect visual similarities. I personally won't participate in discussions here.

Elon Musk looks similar to Pol Pot

Yevgeny Prigozhin looks similar to Pope Francis. conservative german politician Friedrich Merz also looks a bit similar

Ryan Gosling looks like Amin al-Husseini, a muslim leader and nationalist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

soccer player Eric Cantona looks similar to mathematician Grigori Perelman

this youtuber, who creates videos about math, looks like Jeff Bezos

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-17-2024 at 09:36 PM.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Asleep I want an IEI twin
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Composer György Ligeti looks similar to actor Klaus Kinski

visual artist and painter Henri Matisse looks like Sigmund Freud

actor Will Ferell and RHCP drummer Chad Smith look like twins and have aknowledged this themselves

RHCP frontman Anthony Kiedis also looks like actor Justin Long

Tennis Player Pete Sampras and chess player Daniel Naroditsky look similar

Michael Stuhlbarg looks like Joaquin Phoenix

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-17-2024 at 09:44 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazilian UFC fighter Charles Oliveira looks similar to Anthony Robbins

actresses Susan Sarandon and Sigourney Weaver look similar

musician Al Di Meola looks like coach Jürgen Klopp

actresses Leelee Sobieski and Jennifer Lawrence have similar facial expressions. Bela Hadid also resembles Jennifer Lawrence

In this video, the woman who is gracefully dancing to George Harrison's "What Is Life" also looks very similar to Jennifer Lawrence. actresses Zubaida Tharwat and Leelee Sobieski also look like them

musician Joanna Newsom looks like Bela Hadid

french actor Paul Mounet looks like Keanu Reeves and also like youtuber Markiplier

his girlfriend Alexandra Grant looks similar to Helen Mirren, who also looks like Laura Dern

Jeff Bridges looks like Kurt Russell

actors Bill Skarsgård and Steve Buscemi also look similar

Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-03-2024 at 09:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

adequate method is based on a behavior to decide about personality traits. nonverbal behavior in this case, mainly

> same type can sometimes be extremly similar

look about history of physiognomy in psychology

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Claire Boucher, also known as Grimes, looks similar to Margaret Mead, who was a cultural anthropologist. Grimes also resembles Emily Dickinson

and weirdly enough, Talulah Riley, who was also in a relationship with Elon Musk. I think Grimes also looks a bit like Frida Kahlo

Candace Owens looks like her. Shivon Zilis, with whom Elon Musk also has children with, looks somewhat similar to grimes too, but not as much. she does however look a bit like actress Samara Weaving

who looks like actress Denise Richards, Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly...

Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly look in fact so similar, you can mesh their faces together

Heath Ledger and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Coach Nico Kovac

Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-14-2024 at 11:51 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

system of a down singer Serj Tankian looks like Frank Zappa

Singer and Songwriter Beck resembles fellow artist Kevin Parker, Aphex Twin

youtuber videogamedunkey looks a bit like Hayao Miyazaki

Pink Floyd's Roger Waters looks like Actor Richard Gere

Fidel Castro looks like Liam Nelson

Ashton Kutcher like Che Guevara

writer Anais Nin and Hillary Clinton

Biologist David Attenburrough and president Bill Clinton

american senator chris coons looks like german chancellor Olaf Scholz

german defense minister Boris Pistorius and german politician Armin Laschet

Armin Laschets Son, Johannes Laschet, resembles Ryan Gosling

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-17-2024 at 09:53 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of scientology, looks like filmmaker Christopher Nolan

actors Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem look like twins

artist Little Simz in my opinion resembles soccer player Kylian Mbappé

she wrote an excellent song that is basically about being an INFx personality type

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 04:45 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with the help of his community, youtuber penguinz0 has found several people who look like him and also behave in a similar way

Last edited by Ikite iru; 06-03-2024 at 06:15 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two more penguinz0 look-a-likes (I can only upload 4 videos per post)

Nicole Poturalski and Irina Shayk are both models and look like twins.

Denise Ohnona and Kate Moss

Stephen Colbert and Bob Saget look very similar and guess what, they are both comedians

Kofi Annan won a nobel peace price but also looks like actor Morgan Freeman. novelist Wole Soyinka also resembles them.

novelist Abdulrazak Gurnah slightly resembles them, also soul singer Robert Finley who also looks like Jimy Hendrix

Gil Scott Heron and Jimy Hendrix also look similar

athlete Erik Kynard looks similar to Kobe Bryant

the basketball players Mookie Blaylock and Michael Jordan also look very similar

soccer players Roy Makaay and Luiz Suárez also look-a-like

Sergio Ramos and Joseph Stalin

Mesut Özil and Enzo Ferrari

Luka Modric, Johan Cruyff and David Guetta

Last edited by Ikite iru; 06-03-2024 at 06:16 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

musician Jack White and actor johnny depp

actor Cillian Murphy and musician Jonny Greenwood

PJ Harvey, Julia Holter

Marlene Dietrich and Marylin Monroe

James Brolin, the father of Josh Brolin, and Christian Bale, all three are actors

Lana Del Rey and Priscilla Presley

Hannah Davis and Fiona Apple

Joni Mitchell and Nico

Feist and Patti Smith

Last edited by Ikite iru; 11-17-2023 at 09:21 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jordan Peterson and artist MC Escher

writer Hermann Hesse, german politician Karl Lauterbach

Stanley Kubrick and Salman Rushdie

musicicans Runtown and Kendrick Lamar look almost identical. they also look like handball player Benoit Kounkoud

Last edited by Ikite iru; 03-24-2024 at 01:11 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stan Lee and Gino Paoli

Scarlett Johansson and Amber Heard

Tedros Adhanom and Neil deGrasse Tyson

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 04:53 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

anyone has one head. all people are similar. hence all are IEI

psyche traits should be decided on a behavior

> not only do the people in the video look like twins, they also behave in a similar way

to have much similarly in appearance does not mean to have same Jung types
    to have much different appearance does not mean to have differing Jung types

only a behavior can be linked directly with Jung types theory
    Last edited by Sol; 11-10-2023 at 10:13 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Heads Frontman David Byrne and philosopher Robert Nozick, scholar Douglas Hofstadter, who wrote books like "Gödel, Escher, Bach", and Carl Sagan. I think each person looks a little like the next one.

Kurt Gödel and Samuell Beckett don't exactly look alike, but I thought it was interesting that they both have a black strand of hair. might be purely coincidental, though

Billy Joel and Sylvester Stallone

Last edited by Ikite iru; Yesterday at 09:08 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI's with very artistic tendencies tend to potray themselves in an otherworldy or reflective way

film director Andrey Tarkovsky and Robert Bresson and also writer Osamu Dazai and Aldous Huxley

author Olaf Stapledon and scientist Alan Turing

The Doors front man Jim Morrison and Nick Drake

Van Morrison and Don McLean

Last edited by Ikite iru; 11-17-2023 at 09:34 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Cameron and Marc Zuckerberg

musician Barry White, chess player Hikaru Nakamura and Jazz player Charles Mingus

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 05:02 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George Jones and Jim Carrey

Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carr

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dustin Hofmann, Leonard Cohen, Al Pacino, J.D. Salinger

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alan Rickman, Simon Phillips, Elliott Smith, german musician Bela B

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 05:05 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harry Styles looks like a younger version of Mick Jagger, also philosopher Cian Dorr

Harry Styles and Charlie Heaton

youtuber Ray William Johnson with 16 million subscribers reminds me a lot of green day singer Billie Joe Armstrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-IuU3S9tQ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY
    Last edited by Ikite iru; Yesterday at 10:06 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

musician Andre 3000 and Quarterback Robert Griffin III

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

author Jack Kerouac and actor Clive Owen

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

singer and songwriter Janelle Monáe looks similar to Tahliah Debrett Barnett and Doja Cat, who are also musicians

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Benjamin Netanjahu and Vin Diesel

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allen Ginsberg and Francis Ford Coppola

Allen Ginsberg & Jeff Goldblum

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

several film directors (spielberg, spike lee, coppola etc.) share the same style which is quite common among artists

Last edited by Ikite iru; 05-26-2024 at 06:28 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glenn Gould and Christian Bale

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burt Reynolds and Marlon Brando

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jack Nicholson

Hermann Rorschach, inventor of the Rorschach test, and Brad Pitt

young Walt Disney and german comedian Jan Böhmermann

chess player José Raúl Capablanca and Simon Krätschmer, another german comedian

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-14-2024 at 11:57 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grace Kelly and Ingrid Bergman

Jane Levy and Emma Stone

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 05:26 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soccer player David Alaba and musician Tyler, the Creator

David Alaba also looks like Kingslay Coman and they even played for the same team

Last edited by Ikite iru; 03-24-2024 at 01:29 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basketball player Nihad Djedovic and soccer player Zlatan Ibrahimovic

actor William H. Macy and german musician Helge Schneider

Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 05:24 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

despite looking different, I think these two youtubers resemble each other in some facial expressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5fo5GVIC8

one day sol will get banned and I'm gonna be happy. this woman from east africa reminds me of Cardi B in the way she carries herself.

actor Donald Glover and youtuber Jordan Howlett resemble each other

https://www.youtube.com/@jordan_the_stallion8
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 02-10-2024 at 06:03 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

phew, first page done. I'm gonna take a break for a while. still have many examples to go through, but it's quite time consuming. you can find countless of doppelgänger blogs on the internet that contain half of the examples here, so I'm not sure if it's even all that important, considering that I think over 90% of all actors, professional musicians, celebrities etc. are IEI anyway. I have been wondering if I should also include non-famous people, as you can find countless examples too, probably even more, as you are not limited to a smaller pool of people

I might even take a longer break from this website too, as I don't think there's much more to be gained from here. I think that almost everyone that browses this outdated site is an IEI, and I have yet to meet a sensing type in real life that cares about typology. socionics or MBTI, IEI or INFJ, they dominate this sphere, and it's probably related to introverted intuition and this constant desire for novelty.
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 11-19-2023 at 08:23 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    youtuber Ray William Johnson with 16 million subscribers reminds me a lot of green day singer Billie Joe Armstrong
    he's extraverted. the same as you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    despite looking different, I think these two youtubers resemble each other in some facial expressions
    Mind content influences on the behavior. And by the behavior can be supposed mind contents, psychology traits.
    An appearance and a behavior related to Jung types have no theory basis to be matched. But it's possibly to have some degree of an illusion when impressions from a human, about his personal traits are influenced besides nonverbal behavior also by his appearance, which may remind people of already supposed types. The consciousness works not perfectly, it partly mixes impressions of non-linked stimuls. This effect can be reduced by having better skills to identify types by nonverbal behavior and by more of data about a human. You should concentrate on impressions about personal traits from the behavior only, never from the look.
    Other problem is that to notice people of same type which _also_ have similarity of the look is easier. Such people evidently exist and they higher attract your attention among all people. This does not mean that the look and Jung types have a correlation, - it's among filtering consequences of human mind. On practice, people having similarity of the look and having same types should be same often as having the similarity with people of other types. Except look traits related to the behavior, when for example S types tend to eat more, do more of physical activity and hence should to have higher _average_ body weight due to fat and muscles.

Other interesting case is genes identity twins, which have same look. For them to notice different Jung types would be harder due to said mixing of stimuls in the mind. But mb they have same Jung types indeed in all or close to this cases. The ones which were seen I supposed with same Jung types.

It's useful to watch for longer time people on several clips. Helps to know what and how a blogger talk, - it's lesser quality data but can be useful.

Elena Taber - T, more for E. in current associations
    Dani Connor Wild - mb ESTP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast