Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visual Identification Project (IEI edition)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to change a few photos because they got deleted on the original source and I will probably reupload some stuff before it gets taken down. I don't think I need to return to this site as of yet because my view ultimatively didn't change that much outside from the fact that I think there are many subtypes within each type and I think some IEI are just more emotional/artistic/farsighted in an abstract sense while other IEI literally think in facts (likely due to Ti/Se) and that these two categories do not get along with each other at all.

this post will be a super bowl edition I guess

most valuable player of the NFL season Lamar Jackson looks like actor Samuel L. Jackson

philosopher Brad Hooker, songwriter Harry Chapin, quarterback Tom Brady

Travis Kelce looks like basketball player Jonas Valanciunas

I think Taylor Swift is an EIE-C, but since they are the most famous couple on earth at the moment I guess I can post it here too: Taylor Swift looks extremly similar to Zeena Schreck, a famous satanist and visual artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CPs4AeTzQU

she was raised in the "Church of Satan". I think her spouse in the interview is an IEI. quite a bizarre discovery

here's another person who looks somewhat similar to Taylor Swift:

Last edited by Ikite iru; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, a german conservative politician, and Veronika Grimm, a well-known economist in germany

I'm more and more leaning towards the idea that every type has a myriad of subtypes and saying things like "this person has Fe" is somewhat pointless because every function can likely show itself through different ways. I think the more emotional IEI's are more idealistic, artistic, and care a lot about social issues, while there is a group of IEI who can be considered realists, pragmatists, and consider themselves individualistic and both groups pretty much seem to hate each other. It's really unclear to me how many of these variations exist, though. I'm just making observations
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

writer H.P. Lovecraft and american president Woodrow Wilson

In almost all of Lovecraft’s stories, the narrator or protagonist is a scholar, someone of high education, good social breeding and standing, and possessor of a healthy skepticism. In other words, the characters are, in many cases, reflections of Lovecraft himself. His rationalism and disdain for religion in all its forms built upon established classical mythology and resulted in something new and revolutionary.

Wilson's tariff, banking, and regulatory reforms were driven more by a quest for rationality and efficiency than by empathy and compassion.

Alec Baldwin and president Millard Fillmore

Bill Nye and president Abraham Lincoln

president Andrew Johnson and Tommy Lee Jones

Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-03-2024 at 09:18 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astrid Lindgren and Albert Einstein

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    Brett Cooper and Ben Shapiro, two conservative public figures, communicate in a similar way and also have the same ideological convictions

posted it in another thread but it fits here oo:

Ben Shapiro, who works with Brett Cooper at the Daily Wire, looks like actor Daniel Doheny

What's interesting is that Cooper and Shapiro communicate and behave in exactly the same way and are both right-wing conservatives, but actor Daniel Doheny could arguably be considered an emotional left-wing woke liberal, so they would probably hate each other, despite Shapiro and Doheny looking identical. the film Doheny stares in seems very bad and forgettable, but you can derive some conclusions from it. Doheny fits the definition of the socionics IEI much more as "sensible idealistic artist", so you could say that socionics VI doesn't really work, and simiarities are merely a coincidence. I personally do not share this view though, as it does often seem that people who look the same behave the same. the other argument you could make, which I personally believe might be the case, is that there's a fixed number of subtypes within each type and the closer people of the same type are to a subtype, the more they are going to relate to one another. whether or not that subtype is flexible enough to change during ones life is another question, though. there's also the question whether or not that subtype is determined by someones genetics. I personally doubt that people "choose" to be philosophers or artists, so I think the latter is the case. what I also think is that most type descriptions are wrong or at least very limited or inaccurate and based on a small sample size and not the whole population.

the magic of visual identification:

this youtuber, who speaks fluent japanese and fits my definition of Ni as theoretical perfectionism also resembles Ben Shapiro in my opinion

Last edited by Ikite iru; 05-26-2024 at 12:11 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

added a bunch of more examples. I guess I just add people whenever I feel like it and see how big this whole thing gets.

painter Nicolae Grigorescu and actor Orlando Bloom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Grigorescu

General George S. Patton and Donald Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton

Patton's colorful image, hard-driving personality, and success as a commander were at times overshadowed by his controversial public statements. His philosophy of leading from the front, and his ability to inspire troops with attention-getting, vulgarity-laden speeches

Emmanuel Macron and french writer Boris Vian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Vian
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 03-24-2024 at 10:51 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremy Allen White and Gene Wilder

officer Douglas MacArthur

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthur

looks imo like Leonard Cohen in the first picture

and like Bruce Willis in this picture

this person who is sharing her life and her fight against ALS on youtube looks like Greta Thunberg

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

German man discovers that the eight billion people in the world have doppelgangers: the thread.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    German man discovers that the eight billion people in the world have doppelgangers: the thread.
    random german man discovers after a decade of being involved in typology that all public figures have the same sociotype and that the other 15 are heavily underrepresented which has huge implications for our collective, global society and the dynamics happening within it. instead of having countless subjective debates about it that don't lead anywhere due to people having their own cognitive biasis, he tries to find some objective way to proof his observations with photos and videos that support his claim. Like it is with many discoveries, most people around him do not understand what he is doing or seeing and instead criticize him, but over time it will become apparent that he was right.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    random german man discovers after a decade of being involved in typology that all public figures have the same sociotype and that the other 15 are heavily underrepresented which has huge implications for our collective, global society and the dynamics happening within it. instead of having countless subjective debates about it that don't lead anywhere due to people having their own cognitive biasis, he tries to find some objective way to proof his observations with photos and videos that support his claim. Like it is with many discoveries, most people around him do not understand what he is doing or seeing and instead criticize him, but over time it will become apparent that he was right.
    All of the celebrities are not the same type. That's a ridiculous theory. If all the people you claim to be were all "IEI", it would defeat the purpose of the "dynamics" within Socionics. If everyone acted the same, and were the same, there would be no need for socionics in the first place.

This thread is all your own cognitive bias towards VI being a "valid" proof of how to identify socionics types within a person based on their appearance alone. You have posted mostly images, and the videos don't really prove anything that supports your claims indefinitely.

It's not objective proof, VI never really was objective proof. Vultology never has been proof. All the people you linked don't have the same process of information metabollism because they look similar, that's not how it goes. Humans have limited genetics, and people of a same or similar ethnic make up are going to have similarities between their apperances and the regions they come from. Looking at someone isn't going to tell you all the answers to how someone processes IMEs. You have to observe them, and compare them to the system. Show evidence for how they are processing information lines up with the functions. There are no real shortcuts.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    All of the celebrities are not the same type. That's a ridiculous theory. If all the people you claim to be were all "IEI", it would defeat the purpose of the "dynamics" within Socionics. If everyone acted the same, and were the same, there would be no need for socionics in the first place.

This thread is all your own cognitive bias towards VI being a "valid" proof of how to identify socionics types within a person based on their appearance alone. You have posted mostly images, and the videos don't really prove anything that supports your claims indefinitely.

It's not objective proof, VI never really was objective proof. Vultology never has been proof. All the people you linked don't have the same process of information metabollism because they look similar, that's not how it goes. Humans have limited genetics, and people of a same or similar ethnic make up are going to have similarities between their apperances and the regions they come from. Looking at someone isn't going to tell you all the answers to how someone processes IMEs. You have to observe them, and compare them to the system. Show evidence for how they are processing information lines up with the functions. There are no real shortcuts.
    How can you know that it's ridiculous that all celebrities have the same type? do you have proof of the contrary? because they are so different from each other? I mean the main point I make is that the types likely aren't about your personality. the dynamics of ITR might be more mundane than people think, a sort of broad tendencies that are compatible or not, nothing more, and the personalities of two people play a larger role for success, or some subtype that isn't defined yet.

where did I say that VI is objective? read again what I have wrote. I am searching for some objective way, not that I have found it. I'm getting pretty bored of all these discussions that revolve around the same thing over and over again and don't seem to lead anywhere. I am looking for patterns in photos and videos and this thread is a nice way to catalogue that. that's all there really is to it. I never claimed anything else. At worst it's a fun gallery to scroll through. I suspect that VI might be more about subtypes than types. I think for example that there's a sub-group of analytical people that exist in each type, and you identify them by their unexpressive faces and neutral expressions and a more professional appearance. most people aren't very expressive for example. people with heightened emotionality dress in a more vivid and extravagant way, concrete people seem to lack a sense of aesthetic entirely. these sub-groups seem to exist regardless of the type people have, meaning that all 16 types have these kinds of sub-groups.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these two youtubers look a like but have different temperaments

this person looks like Ray Dalio:

Steve-O from Jackass resembles german youtuber SurvivalMattin and Tottenham's soccer player Pedro Porro. they all have very expressive faces

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bobby Fischer and HP Lovecraft
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martin Rev from the Band Suicide reminds me a lot of Lou Reed from The Velvet Underground

Billie Eilish and mexican actress Veronica Castro

Last edited by Ikite iru; 06-01-2024 at 08:26 AM.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shia LaBeouf and Dave Gahan

Tim Burton and John Malkovich have a similar expression in some photos.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ave; 06-04-2024 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As a general note, I'm not arguing these people are IEI or even necessarily the same type but it's interesting to note these dopplegangers nonetheless. They might be the same type, however, there is a good chance of it in my opinion, that dopplegangers have the same Jungian type.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The lead singer of the band Silverchair, Daniel Johns, looked alot like the long-gone River Pheonix when they both young. Similar expressions, as well as fashion styles.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any problem with people sharing pictures here if they want to. I think I posted what I wanted to. I would like to look at public figures from when they were young or old and see if their age affected visual identification but honestly it's really just a question of time since writing about socionics and collecting pictures etc. just takes a lot of time and I also have a job and other hobbies and interests and also multiple sclerosis now and I'm doing this for free so there's ultimatively a limit to what I am able to do. I don't really want to push the idea that everyone who is in the public is an IEI but it correlates with what I have observed living in Berlin for 10 years. I have been wondering why i'm meeting the same kind of people in a different coat or why I'm dating the same kind of women and my suspicion is that humans discovered fossil fuels 300 years ago and also concepts like urbanization and big cities are also relatively novel concepts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbani...16)),_OWID.svg

considering that humans have existed for over 300k years, it might just be that only a few types are good at maneuvering strategically through life in an environment with an abundance of resources and making long-term decisions so they naturally end up in more competitive, prestigious environments. This development might change in the future, though. Who knows if film or music in the sense that we know it right now will even be available to the average person considering that it needs fossil fuels to use a record player or a laptop etc.

Dmitry Golihov wrtites on Se as suggestive function

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....verted_sensing

These people are always moving in the direction of greatest strength, wealth, success, reliability, suggestible by the external form, appearance. They try to live a beautiful life, whatever it costs them. One gets the impression that they always manage to be on the winning side, on the side of the strongest party. If the balance of forces is switched, likewise they will change their direction.

I think it's easy to see why many people of such types would flock to the city. It's not everyone, but probably a significant amount.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes I look at group photos and wonder if there's a certain subtype pattern to be found there.

the questions you can ask here is: does every person in one picture have the exact same type because their appearance is so simililar? are different occupations related to specific types? I really find it more likely that it's subtypes who are drawn towards specific directions who might directly clash with other subtypes. I think many aspects determine our personality, even objective traits, like height, beauty, intelligence in its various forms or lack thereof. but what is related to a "jungian" or "socionics" type and what isn't? I think physiognomy might be real and AI might be able to predict for example the political orientation of a person based on features of faces. I'm not sure if I personally want to contribute to such a development, though. Something that can be used as a tool to understand other humans can easily end up as a means to control them. this thread is just some small project, but I internally already know that institutions are looking for every chance to look into people's mind for some gain.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angela Davis, an an American Marxist and feminist political activist and philosopher, Bob Dylan and poker player Tom Dwan

Philosopher Martin Heidegger, Belarus president Alexander Lukashenko and Brasilian writer Carlos Heitor Cony

filmmaker David Lynch and philosopher Derek Parfit

actor Jeff Daniels and philosopher Slavoj Žižek

musician Sting, philosopher Andy Clark, David Bowie

Last edited by Ikite iru; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this person on youtube who is a shut-in looks like novelist Haruki Murakami

I think many intellectuals from the recent past had a specific look to them. Paul Ehrlich, Sigmund Freud, Edmund Husserl, Carl Jung

I will probably add more over the months but I think you get what I mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12