Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know why my ESTp crush blocks me online then acts nice in person?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pixie dreams View Post
    I don't think it means anything except for the fact she doesn't want a romntic relationship with you, even if it's destined in the stars or predetermined by faith. She's not a little girl anymore and people change. They grow up. You may have known her as a child but not the woman she is today. Love is built by effort, time, and dedication. There's love between family and friends, not only lovers. Maybe you two shared a bond no one could compare with but it wouldn't matter if you didn't think about how she would feel and not only your wants. That's selfish.
    true, also my mom knows her and tried to warn me it wouldn't work, i didn't listen, but now i think she's right, because i think my mom might know better than i do....for one thing she has more life experience....for another she's a neurotypical.....for another when i knew her the most she was also older, relatively much older and full of life experience, and she knows things about that young lady and her family i dont.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too many variables, but blocking someone online does seem to indicate she has decided she does not want to pursue a romantic relationship with you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    true, also my mom knows her and tried to warn me it wouldn't work, i didn't listen, but now i think she's right, because i think my mom might know better than i do....for one thing she has more life experience....for another she's a neurotypical.....for another when i knew her the most she was also older, relatively much older and full of life experience, and she knows things about that young lady and her family i dont.
    Yeah, I get that. My mom does the same, but it's also good you're taking leaps of faith for your own self. It may work out and it may not, but atleast you tried you know. That's all that counts at the end of the day. So don't be hard on yourself, you're doing yourself a favor for being open and honest about how you feel. I think you handled it fine and respected her boundaries, sometimes things are out of our control. Maybe this will open a new connection in your life at this time - a friendship and lover that stands the test of time.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, as it turns out, shes an enfj, and i sent her a request on linkedin along with an invite message, its been hours, and she still hasnt blocked me. i actually saw her page when my viewing was visible so she could see it was me, the first time, and all these days she hasnt blocked me. are enfjs more indirect? EDIT: I followed her on linkedin, too. Still no block.
    Last edited by Misfit; 11-10-2023 at 12:53 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because ESTp is the personality type of gaslighting.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyKnowing View Post
    Because ESTp is the personality type of gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a type of emotional manipulation, which one would have to have great understanding of another person's sentiments to pull off.

Blocking someone and having a nice front, while being distant isn't gaslighting, but rather being too much of a little bitch to state what you think of someone to avoid possible conflict, but again still finding them too much of something you dislike to even want to associate with.

Gaslighting is used to get away with something, not to push people away.

But SLE could use gaslighting and get away with it if they are dealing with a schizo with ego issues

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still hasn't blocked me. I'm following her on linkedin. I'm even able to send her a message on linkedin but I won't out of shyness.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still hasn't blocked me. I'm following her on linkedin. I'm even able to send her a message on linkedin but I won't out of shyness.

I get that you still care for her, but it's best not to make more of an effort to keep in contact with someone who doesn't make a fair effort to stay into contact with you as well.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I get that you still care for her, but it's best not to make more of an effort to keep in contact with someone who doesn't make a fair effort to stay into contact with you as well.
    yeah, youre right, she blocked me after i sent a message

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, youre right, she blocked me after i sent a message
    Yes, and you'd be wasting too much energy on someone who doesn't even have the respect to tell you what's up. That in itself speaks to how she feels about you even if it's not your fault.

Simply just because we knew someone for a long time doesn't make them our best friend, doesn't ensure their loyalty or honesty, and doesn't mean that you'd get along with them in the future.

If she wants to continue to be friends, she can apologize and keep contacts on her own, people who chase after broken bridges only get laughed at no matter how innocent they were.

If it makes you feel any better, maybe someday you'll get to be friends with her, but end of the day, you should never let yourself act out on the emotion you get from a separation from anyone or anything.

I always see men who chase after women with disinterest abandon their principles, thus abandon their dignity the more desperate they become. Just remember your principles, your religion is more important than your relations with anyone, especially outsiders/non-muslims.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLEs are like this idk. They view online stuff as weak and losery and don't want to get too involved in it but irl they want to be the nice popular boy/girl at the party everybody likes. And they will enforce that boundary- as if they don't, they will get aids from being too involved. Too much Ni and Fi that will corrupt them, the internet has tons of Ni and Fi all over the place and they are protecting themselves from it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I remember talking to this SLE Chad once and he got angry with me like he wanted me to instantly stop being an online nerd and go change the oil in cars with him irl or something- because they are like that, yet searching for higher ideals because they value Ni. And they are logical, sensor types- so it makes perfect sense. The internet just tends to have a bunch of ethicals projecting their issues or being holier than thou and virtue or vice signaling. It lacks a lot of grounded, real logic- with the SLE is about, so they kinda angrily just want to block it... it's part of why beta irritational dual is so hard to start too I think. Yet the SLE admitted to me they also liked cheesy idealistic shit as well, and stories written by NF fags.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    SLEs are like this idk. They view online stuff as weak and losery and don't want to get too involved in it but irl they want to be the nice popular boy/girl at the party everybody likes. And they will enforce that boundary- as if they don't, they will get aids from being too involved. Too much Ni and Fi that will corrupt them, the internet has tons of Ni and Fi all over the place and they are protecting themselves from it.
    How do you guys put up with this all the time?

Its like just let your guard down dude. ... its such a long process if you are ever even allowed, by them and these little hang ups, to even GET to that point.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember talking to this SLE Chad once and he got angry with me like he wanted me to instantly stop being an online nerd and go change the oil in cars with him irl or something- because they are like that, yet searching for higher ideals because they value Ni. And they are logical, sensor types- so it makes perfect sense. The internet just tends to have a bunch of ethicals projecting their issues or being holier than thou and virtue or vice signaling. It lacks a lot of grounded, real logic- with the SLE is about, so they kinda angrily just want to block it... it's part of why beta irritational dual is so hard to start too I think. Yet the SLE admitted to me they also liked cheesy idealistic shit as well, and stories written by NF fags.

Goos solid information. What, and why is it so difficult in the start to get going? How do you think it could be progressed? Or is it doomed in a sense, unless circumstances put the duals together ?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does that include when leaving the party, because she had a mean look on her face and refused to say bye to me, and refused to acknowledge me after we were cleaning the tables. I don't know if its because i asked out another girl, or if its because of what you said, or both. As for the allegation that the Gulen movement is a terror group, Im not going to dignify that with a response. Silly kemalist (or akp ikhwani)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jokes on you guys, chatgpt said it was because she was jealous of the other girl in the room that i asked out, and ESTP might have had romantic feelings for me, while i viewed my interaction with the estp as platonic, but later viewed her in a romantic way, although the estp wanted more. HA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12