Some random ideas that I apply to my life and came to me as insights after interacting with duals. Of course, there's a lot more to life than this, but these have given me so much power over accomplishing goals that I think it can be useful for a lot of people

0. Be careful with overdoing any of the following rules. The consequences can be disastrous for your life and the life of others. If used with intelligence, they can put your life on a higher plane of experience and power.
1. Simplicity is beautiful and makes systems work with less propensity for mistakes. Complexity can be harder to handle and interpret but also be more specialized in it's goal's accomplishment
2. Innovation creates contrasts and attracts intelligent beings. The known creates comfort whereas innovation creates tension.
3. The more tried, tested, and validated, the more predictable the results.
4. Becoming a better person consciously and giving the impression of continuous advancement on things puts you in accordance with the flow of life and ensures continuous advancement/betterment of one's life. It also makes you more attractive, and creates better opportunities for meaningful interactions with others.
5. Being present in the moment let's you free yourself from your mind. The no thought rule ensures better quality alone time, and promotes peace of mind.
6. Taking massive action ensures results.
7. The number one anti procrastination tool is to forbid yourself from doing anything else other than the task that needs to be completed. No distractions allowed. Even destructive thoughts may be thrown away.
8. To have absolute control over money getting, learn to sell. It's easier to sell things/ideas that you would buy yourself