Alive is just a little Austrian painter with his Austrian painter friends who wants to help free the Arab race from the "Jewish menace" and also desires to return to a blood-and-soil vision of society. He can't debate any of you because he only sees people as members of certain groups. He also posted about his penis research some many months ago. I don't know why you waste your time debating his histrionic highness here instead of just migrating to Substack and saving your brain. He doesn't even deserve the name Alive because he's only going to attain the stability he strives for in a place among the fossils of our time. Since killing time isn't murder, it's suicide, I would certainly recommend you move, but judging by recent thread titles here, you all seem to be very pro-suicide, so I don't think I can argue on that basis with this crowd. What do Hı̇tler, Palestine stans like Aaron Bushnell, and 16ters have in common? Yeah, you're just asking for involuntary commitment at this point...