Title.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, Tucker Carlson come in support of Russell Brand after rape allegations | Mint (livemint.com)

All I know about him is he's supported by the world's most unappealing list of people so I'm going to assume the worst.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know whether or not he's guilty of anything, and I'll wait for the courts to reach their decision.

I definitely don't like his demonetization, and I definitely don't like the dramatized, emotionally-charged interviews with actors role-playing as his victims; it's wrong to make someone a pariah before his guilt is established, and theater of this kind is obviously calculated to sway public opinion.

I understand that Brand is a celebrity, which makes it natural for his scandals to become loud and public, but serious (!) allegations like these should be scrutinized carefully and treated seriously (meaning clinically).

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I don't know whether or not he's guilty of anything, and I'll wait for the courts to reach their decision.

I definitely don't like his demonetization, and I definitely don't like the dramatized, emotionally-charged interviews with actors role-playing as his victims; it's wrong to make someone a pariah before his guilt is established, and theater of this kind is obviously calculated to sway public opinion.

I understand that Brand is a celebrity, which makes it natural for his scandals to become loud and public, but serious (!) allegations like these should be scrutinized carefully and treated seriously (meaning clinically).
    At this point I still expect them to reach the worst conclusions. Celebrities are annoying and bad and I'd be hard-pressed to find a more unpromising supporter list than Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, and Tucker Carlson. Maybe throw some serial killers on there? I was about to say "and neo-Nazis" except that this is basically already a list of neo-Nazis.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    At this point I still expect them to reach the worst conclusions. Celebrities are annoying and bad and I'd be hard-pressed to find a more unpromising supporter list than Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, and Tucker Carlson. Maybe throw some serial killers on there? I was about to say "and neo-Nazis" except that this is basically already a list of neo-Nazis.
    I guess we'll find out.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On one hand he has a history of sex addiction and back 7-10 years ago he clearly lacked boundaries ... there's also a rape allegation in his past that never amounted to anything. On the other hand independent media has a big target on its back, and the legacy media has already shown in the past they're willing to fabricate these kinds of allegations for political maneuvering. It's also suspect the way the accusations were surfaced, not through legal channels but through media investigation and a well produced documentary. And their first course of action was to shut down his ability to distribute content on youtube, which... is precisely the goal of legacy media / the government colluding with them. So I really don't know... I think we just have to let the process play out. If I had to guess I'd say he probably did something inappropriate, but it's being exaggerated / lied about for political purposes, but that's just a guess.

Do you know what a Nazi actually is? Go watch a WW2 documentary. You are not under the oppression of Nazism in the United States, not even a little bit.
    One of the biggest problems the USA has is mindless toddlers such as yourself involving themselves in politics.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger View Post
    Do you know what a Nazi actually is? Go watch a WW2 documentary. You are not under the oppression of Nazism in the United States, not even a little bit.
    One of the biggest problems the USA has is mindless toddlers such as yourself involving themselves in politics.
    Just because there aren't gas chambers doesn't mean some people wouldn't really like there to be, now, toddler.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because there aren't gas chambers doesn't mean some people wouldn't really like there to be, now, toddler.
    This response is just meaningless babble. Do you have any scrap of evidence that the people you named are longing to put others in gas chambers? You can insist on this all you like, it's not going to become true.
    It is the mind of a toddler that prefers to make dramatic nonsensical statements for effect over being thoughtful and grappling with reality.
    Carry onward

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

is accusation real processes a court

based on common in USA practice of social terrorism by political reasons, it's doubtful to be true. but as makes a harm to a human without court's decision, - it's thought as efficient way of suppression and hence is popular.
    all you need is to have good medias control to spread gossips for the harm. so Brand was uncomfortable for someone by what he says and so got terroristic attack.
    probably it's a part of pre-election fight against Trump and people of similar ideas among politics

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This response is just meaningless babble. Do you have any scrap of evidence that the people you named are longing to put others in gas chambers? You can insist on this all you like, it's not going to become true.
    It is the mind of a toddler that prefers to make dramatic nonsensical statements for effect over being thoughtful and grappling with reality.
    Carry onward
    Elon Musk is America's most dangerous antisemite – The Forward
    Elon Musk threatens to sue Anti-Defamation League over lost X revenue | Elon Musk | The Guardian
    ADL hails Fox News for long-sought ouster of Tucker Carlson | The Times of Israel
    Who is Andrew Tate and how did he become popular? What you should know - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your tabloid article here cites Elon Musks tweet, which reads "Is Mel Gibson really that buff these days?", and from that tweet alone concludes Elon Musk is calling for genocide of the Jews.
    It's clear you went and googled this just now, because noone reads this stupid shit. You should have read through it before posting it, you'd have seen how stupid it was.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your tabloid article here cites Elon Musks tweet, which reads "Is Mel Gibson really that buff these days?", and from that tweet alone concludes Elon Musk is calling for genocide of the Jews.
    It's clear you went and googled this just now, because noone reads this stupid shit. You should have read through it before posting it, you'd have seen how stupid it was.
    You clearly haven't read it, because it cites dozens of tweets besides that. Remember: George Soros is literally Magneto and Elon Musk is the X-Men even though he mostly identifies with Doctor Strange and gets compared to Iron Man! You can't be the Foundation and the X-Men, so-called "Technocrats..."

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, Tucker Carlson - all of them are sons of the bitches, but I do not think they are Nazis. I wonder who are your heroes then anyway?

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he is being cancelled by something as small as that, then imagine what would happen to me

Just a moment ago I made a nazi Fart joke that went by "My bad that I gassed you guys with my fart like how H/tler gassed the Jews"

I kinda think the things in that article are blown somewhat outta proportion, but I just skimmed it.

Not surprised as the author is Elad Nehorai, who is left-winged and a political commentator. Not that anything is wrong with being democratic with reason, just when someone affiliates with any political wing, they usually seek out to convinced people on something, not really to inform.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people will just react before they give themselves the time to think, and often end up completely freaking out over something small while undermining something more important, the media knows how to manipulate people. It would be so much better if people reacted after they understood what was truly going on.

Still the court decision could be faked/corrupt. The idea of that isn't entirely outrageous if you remember the political prisoners of January 6th.

But again, he could be guilty. Really nowadays, we don't know what to believe in because everyone is saying different things.

We are told not to listen to biased people, but again, those biased people could possibly be actually right this one time, etc.

I don't see any strong objective evidence that confirms the accusations, and certainly I don't have any experience with that dude, so idk what to say.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How will you know if he did it or not tho? Use magic ofc or pray to God, but God is related to magic. I think hes a narcy sociopath and puppet. idk how brainwashed he is, so how much can he be held accountable. u know they make ppl do things in those kinds of places so they can turn against them at any moment, and sometimes they dont even need them to have done the thing bc they try to use their power to try to push it to go their way. if a preson is influential it may often be impossible for some of their victims to prove what happenned. its horrible to live in a world that preys on you without being able to adequately defend urself.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sad if true...
    But I find it hard to believe Brand would pursue a career and open, transparent vlog presence, if in the back of his head, he know, or remembered the terrible things he supposedly did.

It just seems like the antithetical behavior to his current authenticity.

It's like, is he really so stupid, or machevilian, to think he could get away with something that horrible and be such an outspoken public figure? Or did he not remember?

I'd say it's possible, but given his character, I doubt it.

I'm not in the least but surprised if this was a full on character assassination. Real assassinations are not required in today's era, and to destroy ones character, reputation ,is, imo, even more pernicious than actual murder in a sense. Because even if he is exonerated, some people will never believe it, and even if it's proven true some people will never believe it.

Brand has been super critical of powerful corporations and institutions, his vlog is filled with details, reports, ect.

I actually do think the pharmaceutical corporations are capable of murder to remain in power. The business of suffering is a trillion dollars industry.

Anyway, time will tell. Unfortunately Brand has been cancelled and it will never go back to the way it was before.

But remember, he hasn't even been charged yet, just accused, and was still cancelled.

We live in a post truth era.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    How will you know if he did it or not tho? Use magic ofc or pray to God, but God is related to magic. I think hes a narcy sociopath and puppet. idk how brainwashed he is, so how much can he be held accountable. u know they make ppl do things in those kinds of places so they can turn against them at any moment, and sometimes they dont even need them to have done the thing bc they try to use their power to try to push it to go their way. if a preson is influential it may often be impossible for some of their victims to prove what happenned. its horrible to live in a world that preys on you without being able to adequately defend urself.
    I think what you wrote could be said true from Brand's perspective: how can he defend himself in the circumstances ?

I btw also think he was a sloppy, looser drug abusers at the time this occured. He has cleaned himself up and is in recovery. Is it possible he would use his celebrity as a way to bully and silence the accusers? (A victim must be proven to have been victimized by a court of law and jury of peers) Sure. Do I think he will? I don't know, but I've been watching his vlogs here and there for a couple years, and it doesn't seem in his nature.

If anything big tech, gov, and big media, and millions of politically swung against him will bully him and imo it will be sad because they will just be giving power to the very institutions that actually are oppressing human beings while pretending to do otherwise.

I still hope time will show the truth, but again, this is a post truth era.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post

Interesting perspective, didn't think of it. But if he is truly guilty, and we all believed he was innocent, that wouldn't be very fair towards the victims in this scenario.

I don't really watch his videos, he looks too gay and hippy while yapping about news.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Sad if true...
    But I find it hard to believe Brand would pursue a career and open, transparent vlog presence, if in the back of his head, he know, or remembered the terrible things he supposedly did.

It just seems like the antithetical behavior to his current authenticity.

It's like, is he really so stupid, or machevilian, to think he could get away with something that horrible and be such an outspoken public figure? Or did he not remember?

I'd say it's possible, but given his character, I doubt it.

I'm not in the least but surprised if this was a full on character assassination. Real assassinations are not required in today's era, and to destroy ones character, reputation ,is, imo, even more pernicious than actual murder in a sense. Because even if he is exonerated, some people will never believe it, and even if it's proven true some people will never believe it.

Brand has been super critical of powerful corporations and institutions, his vlog is filled with details, reports, ect.

I actually do think the pharmaceutical corporations are capable of murder to remain in power. The business of suffering is a trillion dollars industry.

Anyway, time will tell. Unfortunately Brand has been cancelled and it will never go back to the way it was before.

But remember, he hasn't even been charged yet, just accused, and was still cancelled.

We live in a post truth era.

I find that ethical types can be just as immoral, especially SEE, NF betas, ESE, and some other types, but rather they are far better at covering up their tracks.

We don't really know if he is guilty or not yet, not until we are provided any genuine evidence.

Anyone could be accused of anything these days, which is indeed.

Thought the fact Brand has been silenced does make me question if he is actually really truthful.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just another day in cancel culture

I don't know much about Russell Brand's case except what I've seen in some videos here and there. He'll probably bend the knee eventually although he might resist a bit longer than most American celebrities who found themselves in similar situations. I mean, British celebrities seem to show more defiance against the Hollywood and co inquisition Bien-pensance, I think of J.K. Rowling even if in terms of "Power" she is on another level compare to Russell Brand.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I don't know much about Russell Brand's case except what I've seen in some videos here and there. He'll probably bend the knee eventually although he might resist a bit longer than most American celebrities who found themselves in similar situations. I mean, British celebrities seem to show more defiance against the Hollywood and co inquisition Bien-pensance, I think of J.K. Rowling even if in terms of "Power" she is on another level compare to Russell Brand.
    I also think a lot of it is just celebrities getting punished for being celebrities. Celebrities kind of suck in my humbly correct opinion. Like who cares about pop stars, reality TV shows, and all that? The only famous people I care about are people who accomplished things and even then, I tend to think being famous is worse than not being famous, the whole Sword of Damocles thing. I can think of lots of accomplished people who aren't famous just because the spotlight is always on the Kardashians and whatever anyway, and that's probably for the better.

Even JK Rowling is probably not very good, and no, I don't think she's a TERF or whatever or care about that, I just now tend to think her books are rather derivative. Perhaps derivative works that don't completely suck constitute the so-called "midbrow" but it doesn't mean they're really a great use of time and energy imo. At this point I don't even want to bother finishing the Michael Moorcock books I started because even this sort of middle-class stuff, heavy metal and folk songs and all that, feel like just as much of a waste of my time as pop, rap, and really trashy books like Piers Anthony and Weis and Hickman would be. Like just because people give Bob Dylan a Nobel prize in literature doesn't mean that was remotely a good idea.

TL;DR ACAB (All Celebrities Are Bastards, no offense intended to cops unless they're celebrity cops on a reality TV show)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiao View Post

Thought the fact Brand has been silenced does make me question if he is actually really truthful.
    Its happened a hundred times in the last 10 years to many people on many topics. People really need to comprehend that the pharm corps are the one's on top of all this pyramid.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think a lot of it is just celebrities getting punished for being celebrities. Celebrities kind of suck in my humbly correct opinion. Like who cares about pop stars, reality TV shows, and all that? The only famous people I care about are people who accomplished things and even then, I tend to think being famous is worse than not being famous, the whole Sword of Damocles thing. I can think of lots of accomplished people who aren't famous just because the spotlight is always on the Kardashians and whatever anyway, and that's probably for the better.

Even JK Rowling is probably not very good, and no, I don't think she's a TERF or whatever or care about that, I just now tend to think her books are rather derivative. Perhaps derivative works that don't completely suck constitute the so-called "midbrow" but it doesn't mean they're really a great use of time and energy imo. At this point I don't even want to bother finishing the Michael Moorcock books I started because even this sort of middle-class stuff, heavy metal and folk songs and all that, feel like just as much of a waste of my time as pop, rap, and really trashy books like Piers Anthony and Weis and Hickman would be. Like just because people give Bob Dylan a Nobel prize in literature doesn't mean that was remotely a good idea.

TL;DR ACAB (All Celebrities Are Bastards, no offense intended to cops unless they're celebrity cops on a reality TV show)
    I read the potter books when I was a kid. Key phrase, "when I was a kid" (10-19).

I was at a University recently and on one of the hallways was a "Harry Potter movie night club".

It kind of made me sad, because I felt like I have already went through the crucible and cannot go backwards to that early "me".

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Just another day in cancel culture

Its unfortunate for everyone involved and at the end of the day we are all just people, regardless of status. Imagine finding out your friend for years, who you defend, turns out was not the person you thought he was. Its hard not to become embittered by life, and so disillusioned you loose touch with innocence (or wtv the word is). I'd be mad as well. But then again, I might have seen it coming long before, but I'm a good judge of character, which is a blessing and a curse.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Its unfortunate for everyone involved and at the end of the day we are all just people, regardless of status. Imagine finding out your friend for years, who you defend, turns out was not the person you thought he was.
    I lived that exact situation and it was hell for me. I understand how it feels.

Its hard not to become embittered by life, and so disillusioned you loose touch with innocence (or wtv the word is). I'd be mad as well. But then again, I might have seen it coming long before, but I'm a good judge of character, which is a blessing and a curse.
    Unfortunately I was exposed to the full spectrum of the human nature since I was a child. I'm like so many people to whom "innocence" incarnated by all the children of the world (before the human nature reveals itself in and/or to them for better or worse) and the living in general, mammals in particular and especially pets, is the highest and the most sacred value. I am also a good judge of character (at least I think so ) and when I "failed" by dismissing some red flags even if I saw them clearly (I'm biased like everyone) it felt like a total annihilation of my sense of reality.

So yeah, we are all humans and in general nothing surprises me in terms of human behaviors. Hollywood and cancel culture is just a play, a Tragedy that has being told since the Ancient Greeks. One could say that it's an Archetype of the 'Holier than thou" kind, a variation on a theme performed in the zeitgeist.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiao View Post
    Still the court decision could be faked/corrupt.
    I agree that courts don't always reach the correct conclusion, that the adjudication process could be tainted by bias or honest mistakes, and that it's crucial to allow defendants to appeal their verdicts.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that courts don't always reach the correct conclusion, that the adjudication process could be tainted by bias or honest mistakes, and that it's crucial to allow defendants to appeal their verdicts.
    Exactly, but I'd also like to emphasize that the judge could possibly be hand-picked to have a bias against him. The idea of the government persecuting any political enemies isn't ridiculous, it has happened before many times, this just being another case possibly.
    Last edited by Muira; 10-02-2023 at 03:13 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They will not stop unless he's swinging from a tree. They attack relentlessly and they do not stop, they will not give up because they're rabid dogs.

It's ideological. It's not about being rational. They have no care for the mental health of the people they attack, UNLESS you are part of the establishment.

When he was part of the establishment there were no accusations made. No documentaries. No exposes. No articles. Nothing.

The second he started to speak the truth, all of a sudden he's under attack. (not just one news outlet, every news outlet) Do you think that's a coincidence?

Every single news front paper with his face on it with words like

RAPIST. PREDATOR.

But unlike most dummies on this forum I am a professional. I detect bullshit. (Btw, you should read the truth in my posts at least 100 hundred times to inject my brilliance into your mind)

Out of the hundreds of woman he's known, you have "3-4" accusing him. That's fine.

But I'd like to speak to the 296 woman who said he's a nice guy.

Look, I get it, rape is disgusting and those that commit these crimes should be punished, but I want to hear from the 296 woman who says he's a nice guy and has done nothing wrong.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its kind of unethical to join into a conversation about whether or not someone is guilty of such heinous things without seeing the evidence yourself. People ganging up on either side is really what makes humankind such a sick group.