Thread: Does ILE find it hard to trust people?

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does ILE find it hard to trust people?

It seems like it to me. If I use the wrong word to say something or don’t respond in the appropriate time it can trigger suspicion. How would you win ILE’s trust or is it impossible?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In general view, to trust deals with possibilities and tendencies, so more a problem for S types.
    For concrete people IR influence, as a sympathy makes better expectations.
    In specific situations, a problem of too low trust should relate to weak functions. Redundant trust may happen also there.

> How would you win ILE’s trust or is it impossible?

From types side.
    To show yourself as more useful and wishing to care where it's valued. What good IR do.
    The most valued care is for weak valued functions, - for suggestive the most.
    For ILE it's Si. Give him a candy.
    Don't be annoying in weak nonvalued. Don't critic in Se his "mighty body" and cheap looking clothes, for example.

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He does seem to want me to talk in detail about the food I ate. This will make him trust me more? Doesn’t make sense to me but I’ll try it.

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give him money.
    Next
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, they are one of the most trusting types, they have 4P NeFe.
    Last edited by Exodus; 04-05-2024 at 06:34 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as I'm concerned, low Fi pretty much leads to a state in which you don't even reflect about who you can trust or not. I just tell people randomly what's on my mind. usually it's the types higher on the Fi spectrum that reflect a lot about trust and how close they are to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you want to gain their trust ?

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is actually the best thing about SiNe energy. You don't have to question shit. Even I hate NiSe energy sometimes because of how distrustful and problematic it can be. No feeling that they would one up you, no feeling that they would say something but mean another thing completely. Alpha drama is lowkey and just for fun. SiNe people just have the air of openness and nothingness to them, like they move around do things that's it. There is not much plotting of your glory or other people's demise. Even Deltas STs - "What's the secret to success? Work hard". Not the types to overthink why certain things have happened and see all sorts of meanings to things that aren't even there.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE find it harder to trust. Bad Ni with the Fi PoLR is pretty.. harsh. Their expectations of people and relations are limited to pretty unidimensional copy-pastes of just the previous things they have encountered. They are also negativists and can catastrophize quite the bit, when they really care about the person! Whereas ILE can see all the possibilities and deftly handle them, even if a bit clumsier of a manner manner in ethical questions.. but they also focus on the positive aspects, as positivists.

To gain the trust of an ILE... IDK, the good rule of thumb is to act a bit like the dual... but it's a little silly at the end of the day to try and fake that.
    You need to just generally be a trustworthy person, in general, even without him in the picture. And if he trusts you, he'll trust you. You can't force these things unfortunately.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    I think SLE find it harder to trust. Bad Ni with the Fi PoLR is pretty.. harsh. Their expectations of people and relations are limited to pretty unidimensional copy-pastes of just the previous things they have encountered. They are also negativists and can catastrophize quite the bit, when they really care about the person! Whereas ILE can see all the possibilities and deftly handle them, even if a bit clumsier of a manner manner in ethical questions.. but they also focus on the positive aspects, as positivists.
    Yeah, that hit too close to home, a reminder that I'm just another autistic monkey

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonThe13th View Post
    Yeah, that hit too close to home, a reminder that I'm just another autistic monkey
    Haha, don't worry! 4DSeTe on the other hand is terribly... well.. you know