Bodybuilding is dumb.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is completely pointless, just like socionics.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your posts are mostly boring.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Your posts are mostly boring.
    Your posts are never interesting, and you're not even the Emperor, who doesn't look like an old Roman guy anyway.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    Your posts are never interesting, and you're not even the Emperor, who doesn't look like an old Roman guy anyway.
    Women

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That these are hot

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That my type is not IEI because it has always been YOU my dear reader

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I know that I know nothing

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

The mind knows only own models of the reality and never the reality itself.
    This idea has the maximum of objectivity and can be the only objectivity available.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patterns exist, and if chaos exists it is the viewer's eye that is too close. More distance translates = more knowledge, more datum.

If patterns exist then there are laws
    behind them.

If laws then operating systems, if OS then -> design.

If design, then designer.
    If designer, then purpose.

If purpose, then mind.

Mind in over matter

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

I'll start...

Bodybuilding is dumb.
    Why?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Why?

Probably not that dumb compared to some 9-to-5

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different people will find different obvious truths. Which can happen to be false.

Anyway, I'll state a few things that have been on my mind lately

1. Focus on breath to have more self control when doing.
    2. You need to give periodic rest to your mind and body.
    3. Give yourself 1h per day to not believe any thoughts you have and be conscious of the present moment.
    5. To be interesting, learn about different subjects that can have some application to people or they can relate to. Read a lot, watch videos. Have life experiences.
    8. Make the best quality possible for your product or service but don't let this hinder you from creating due to perfectionism
    11. Everyone lives their own illusions.
    13. People respond to what they resonate and identify with
    15. Innovation is creation without competition
    16. Be constantly advancing, improving, innovating, but don't forget all the rest and this is not everything.
    17. Display Ne/Ni and Fe/Fi. Avoid being explicit about Ti/Te, Si or Se. Don't undervalue your unconscious functions, just know they are not to be completely ignored. Don't pretend to be "good" at sensing and thinking, but also don't ignore it to the point of showing how weak it is.
    18. Relying on your dominant function is attractive, but for people who don't have it as proper function it becomes draining over time, so be subtle about it. Maybe with people who have it as proper it may be well received or you may actually have clashes if it is repressed, or with people of the same sex, where disputes may arise. For opposite sex, it may actually be a source of admiration.
    20. Progress is not Influence. Progress is not Logical. Progress is not a Sensation.
    22. Intuition of progress should be used for everyday mundane tasks, not the most important decisions, which need a holistic approach, and the perspective of all functions involved in decision making
    24. It seems important to get to know the ideal rate of focus on the dominant vs inferior functions. Maybe 90% vs 10%?
    25. You need to find your purpose in Life (or dharma). Ask yourself "if money wasn't a problem, what would I be working at and what would I be doing right now?". If you are already doing it, you're already living your purpose.
    26. Ask yourself questions that help you become a better person.
    27. Always take notes on the material you listen to, that helps you make connections and understand the material actively
    29. Don't just do things that make you a better person, but actively do things that make a "much better" person.
    30. The difference between the fool and the sage is that the fool speaks without thinking, whereas the sage thinks without speaking.
    31. People generally don't like what they don't understand.
    32. If you use your intuition extensively, you'll probably end up tired and you'll naturally stop thinking and be more present in the moment
    33. People will usually do the least effort necessary to do what they think you want them to do, if at all.
    35. Be efficient, and your motivation and energy will grow.
    36. When you're demotivated to take action, change your negative thoughts for constructive thoughts, and always think "I can".
    37. Almost all activity can be transformed so as to make you a much better person
    38. There's no need to worry about anything, because all things contribute to my good and development
    41. Give priority to advancement, because you'll have more motivation to do those things.
    42. The path to doing hard things is doing one thing at a time.
    43. Everything has the same level of difficulty overall, independently of specific levels of difficulty. For example, easy jobs have very high competition. Hard jobs have low competition. In the end, it's the same level of general difficulty.
    44. There's abundance of everything you may need or want.
    48. If you're not motivated to do a difficult long task, divide it into chunks.
    50. I really like to explore.
    51. The feeling of peace that comes from being present is the best satisfaction you can get in life.
    52. Be a high value person, who does high value things.
    54. Be unpredictable.
    56. Sometimes you have to do things that do not make you a much better person in order to open doors for opportunities that do make you a much better person.
    57. If you cannot listen and learn while you do boring work, you can create something in your mind or exercise your creativity. Your mind is with you wherever you go.
    58. Moments of high activity should are followed by moments of rest. Moments of expressiveness are followed by seriousness. Moments of Positivity are followed by Sadness.
    60. Intuition often works as a bet mechanism when data is scarce. So, you should not take your intuition as the ultimate source of truth, since that doesn't exist, otherwise we could spend our entire time in our heads and not experience life and the universe.
    61. True and lasting happiness can only be found within.
    63. To have a complete life, one needs to intuit, feel, think and sense. Have moments to do all of that.
    65. Disqualify yourself when you obviously have an opportunity to prove yourself. Also show weaknesses selectively and give honest beautiful compliments to people
    66. Take some time do think about how to solve your problems.
    68. The law of entropy is real.
    69. The fastest way to accomplish anything is "have a clear goal" and ask yourself "does this move make me accomplish this goal?" And then act accordingly with persistence until you accomplish the goal. But be very careful with your question, it has to be precise and point exactly to the desired outcome. But this only seems to work with activities that require multiple steps.
    70. Unless you're consciously present in the moment or meditating, be continuously advancing, because that's your purpose in life and the more you advance, the more satisfied you'll become. Ironically, you'll realize you'll also become more present. If you can't think of anything to advance, just enter presence until an insight comes.
    71. Presence is not discrete, black and white. There are many levels of presence and the deeper you enter presence, the less thoughts you'll tend to have. And the best gateways are the senses.
    73. The universe is an infinity of possibilities seeking expression that can be experienced eternally by the senses without exhaustion. One can never be bored in a state of deep presence.
    74. When you are deeply present, there's no fear of failure, because whatever happens, you'll always be fully satisfied with the wonderfulness of the physical reality
    75. Being fully conscious is observing everything, from matter to thoughts.
    77. The best way for me to have amazing conversations, especially with boring people, is to innovate, which is something I can do naturally. But like any drug, the poison is on the quantity, so be careful.
    78. Ask yourself "what do you want more than anything in the world".m
    79. If you're lacking energy to do anything useful, practice creative imagination, you can do it even on the bed.
    80. What I like to do doesn't depend much on the activity itself, but rather on my level of skill and the level of challenge, according to flow theory chart. So always adapt the activity to meet your needs.
    81. You're very smart and shouldn't necessarily follow everyone else's path or ideas.
    82. What makes someone interesting is not their appearance but who they are inside.
    83. In order to talk to people too different from you, you can keep the conversation going by talking about something related to what they say.
    84. The easiest way to start a conversation with someone is by saying something related to information you gathered about the person you want to talk to.
    86. The principle of locality states that it's much easier to start anything with the resources that are available and most accessible to you (usually where you are). Whereas it's much easier to finish and detach from something related to resources that are far away. And the place you tend to be the most relevant is where you are.
    87. What's close and accessible is usually less attractive than what's distant and inaccessible. So for both attractiveness and accessibility one should find something close and available but not too close.
    89. Explore the potential and appreciate everything that is available to you at this moment and place. This is how you can get the most out of life.
    90. When summarizing books, you can skim through useless information and focus on the relevants.
    91. The best way to be productive when doing boring mental tasks is to practice meditation simultaneously as you perform the mental task. You can give some focus to your breathing for example, or the sounds around you, or other parts of your body.
    92. To make writing interesting you need instantaneous feedback so as to enter flow state. You can use your brain and subconscious mind as a feedback mechanism, and ask yourself the questions that will lead you to the goal you intend.
    93. To make any activity more interesting, give yourself instantaneous feedback using the mechanism cited in rule 92.
    95. Think on a paper.
    96. Help people first. The money comes later.
    97. People are generally attracted to similarity more than complementarity. Complementarity is something that is needed instead of wanted. Complementarity creates tension, whereas Similarity creates rapport.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 08-15-2023 at 07:46 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    Probably not that dumb compared to some 9-to-5
    To each his own I guess...

That's how they look to me

To each his own I guess...

That's how they look to me
    Dumb <> monstrous

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is that not dumb?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"People are generally attracted to similarity more than complementarity. Complementarity is something that is needed instead of wanted. Complementarity creates tension, whereas Similarity creates rapport."

This is the reason I think Duality sometimes is not optimal (or not for everyone)
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give someone a shovel , and they'll be digging for the rest of their lives.

If only books, he'll be a librarian.

Servitude is lifetime.

Everything is in orbit of something. Whether it's stars, electrons, or angels.
    Addiction is a fine line, it implies choice.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frogs will outlast humanity.