TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default good job for LII that isnt math, science, tech stuff

am asking for a friend

i know someone who is LII-H but they doesnt like math science stuff and feel jaded at the workforce. what job can they do where theyre happy that isnt a "nerdy" job such as IT. (must be legal)

(i am not asking for a friend. i just dont wanna get caught in the wrong TIM again... but this time i had someone else type me.)

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should sell weed

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But being serious, they should maybe work in chemistry, maybe law, or even as a teacher, I can also see them talking a good role in being a historian. Maybe biology, but I know Se polar peeps often don't fancy dissecting dead bodies of people and animals on occasions.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is science tho

still one of those nerdy stem professions

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    job can they do where theyre happy that isnt a "nerdy" job such as IT
    NT perceive "nerdy job such as IT" positively. hence it's not LII with good chance
    IT is most paid and available for new occupations region today. any technical or related to technics job where needs to think and lesser to use hands fits NT predispositions

also good possibly to like jobs accented on weak valued regions. those will need more of efforts and doubtful to have excellent results, but average - possibly.
    by Si would be cooking by Fe to be a circus clown. mb this can be matched

> but this time i had someone else type me

you have F

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    NT perceive "nerdy job such as IT" positively. hence it's not LII with good chance
    IT is most paid and available for new occupations region today. any technical or related to technics job where needs to think and lesser to use hands fits NT predispositions

also good possibly to like jobs accented on weak valued regions. those will need more of efforts and doubtful to have excellent results, but average - possibly.
    by Si would be cooking by Fe to be a circus clown. mb this can be matched

> but this time i had someone else type me

you have F
    many people have different types for me. its getting out of hand. why do you say im a feeler

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many people have different types for me. its getting out of hand. why do you say im a feeler
    In one of the questionnaires you clearly stated you have problems with being logical, and others have confirmed that in your own words, and elsewhere you seem to accept that in the thread with ESI vs SEE with Riven's post about the PoLR explanation.

Also you showed Si ignoring in the form.

What problems do you have with SEE?

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical Line It View Post
    In one of the questionnaires you clearly stated you have problems with being logical, and others have confirmed that in your own words, and elsewhere you seem to accept that in the thread with ESI vs SEE with Riven's post about the PoLR explanation.

Also you showed Si ignoring in the form.

people said my Se was polr not ego

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people said my Se was polr not ego
    Who?

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical Line It View Post
    Now, battle-typing a self-typed LII to SEE is just trolling. Wouldn't the most likely ethical type based on his brief self-description be IEI, not SEE?

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Now, battle-typing a self-typed LII to SEE is just trolling. Wouldn't the most likely ethical type based on his brief self-description be IEI, not SEE?
    How do you square the questionnaire?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    i dont see it as a battle. im just asking questions and getting answers

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a good job is depends on the person. Saying he's an LII doesn't provide any relevant info to know what could fit him. It also depends on what one considers to be a good job. Being a baker sounds like a good job for me, since I enjoy cooking, but I doubt it pays well enough to be a "good job".

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung himself is a LII who doesn't like math.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am asking for a friend

i know someone who is LII-H but they doesnt like math science stuff and feel jaded at the workforce. what job can they do where theyre happy that isnt a "nerdy" job such as IT. (must be legal)

(i am not asking for a friend. i just dont wanna get caught in the wrong TIM again... but this time i had someone else type me.)

But, those are the only good jobs, period. Don't listen to the16straitjackets.info.

https://wikisocion.github.io/content...ve_styles.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I suppose LIIs should do well around diversely combinatoric thinking fields that do not require mass amounts of details and involves constructing holistic systems/views.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am asking for a friend

I know one LII-H and she studied business, but then she didn't like it and went back to school and studied medicine. I think she is a doctor or therapist now.

LIIs I know are psychiatrist, psychologist (research), IT, one works in government administration, matematician, linguist.

LIIs gravitate towards research. So a research career, in the field of the person's interst, could be a good bet.

EDIT: ok, so it couldn't be science. Then simply studying whatever the person likes and going as far as possible in that field could be a way forward.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@anotherperson probably best to take some Holland code tests.

I created a speculative table of what Holland codes might be most suitable for each type:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1536764

I suspect Investigative (I) would be best for LIIs, but you really need to take a test.

I'm an EII, and I think Investigative (I) and Conventional (C) suits me well (so combos like I, C, IC, CI), so I rate Conventional a lot higher than that table suggests I should.

Also, you might find this table useful: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...and-Occupation

LII might best fit RCOEI or RLOEI.

Similarminds itself has suggestions for each of its 32 types also - I recently concluded it is likely to be highly accurate. https://similarminds.com/global5/rcoei.html

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @anotherperson probably best to take some Holland code tests.

I created a speculative table of what Holland codes might be most suitable for each type:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1536764

I suspect Investigative (I) would be best for LIIs, but you really need to take a test.

I'm an EII, and I think Investigative (I) and Conventional (C) suits me well (so combos like I, C, IC, CI), so I rate Conventional a lot higher than that table suggests I should.

Not to be rude, but big 5 is a lot more flexible, thus the same 5 five types can apply to multiple MBTI types, it all comes down to the reasoning why someone is that way based on the big 5.

Though it seems that you used MBTI in terms of letter typing instead of functions. Just letter typing isn't always equated with MBTI in terms of functions. You probably already know this, but just saying so other people are not confused.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso View Post
    Not to be rude, but big 5 is a lot more flexible, thus the same 5 five types can apply to multiple MBTI types, it all comes down to the reasoning why someone is that way based on the big 5.

Though it seems that you used MBTI in terms of letter typing instead of functions. Just letter typing isn't always equated with MBTI in terms of functions. You probably already know this, but just saying so other people are not confused.
    Sure, I'm just suggesting what might be good starting points. @anotherperson could take a Similarminds test if they want an indication.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Manatroid92 proposed that test in this post a while ago. I got LII

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    @Manatroid92 proposed that test in this post a while ago. I got LII

I've got like at least 5 different types on this one. I once had a friend answer the questions having me in mind and she got LIE, with EIE being the second option. lol

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I've got like at least 5 different types on this one. I once had a friend answer the questions having me in mind and she got LIE, with EIE being the second option. lol
    That's the problem with tests in general, the more you take them the more you start to believe that you're psyche is similar to that of this guy :

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    That's the problem with tests in general, the more you take them the more you start to believe that you're psyche is similar to that of this guy :

The 16schizophrenics

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I see, well I took my time with the test while also comparing it to my past experience and some of my general traits. The accuracy of any test directly correlates to the effort put into actually thinking thoroughly about how much we relate to the question, if we don't relate then we can skip. Even when I didn't understand something, I'd drag my friends to explain simple statements like

"I easily feel sympathy for people, even strangers' problems I often perceive almost as my own."

I don't get how someone else's problem is mine if it doesn't affect us, but I do like helping others in terms of giving them clear advice and knowledge, even introduce them into some philosophy into my explanations. It's much easier to empathize than sympathize, which still leads me to criticizing and ridiculing how someone handles a situation when I would have handled it, as I often think that most people usually put themselves in their unwanted situations, but I rather not assume until I get the full story. Which often makes me look like an asshole even when I clearly had good intentions. I don't know why I help people, nor do I care why, however it boils down to if I have time. So I put myself onto the lower end of the slide (1/4).

So basically:

- I looked over the meaning of the statement, first to see if I agreed with it.
    - Look into my personal behavior and past behavior, and general patterns of my habits, does it align with the statement. If so, how much?
    - Then I come to a conclusion overall based on that, then move on.
    I usually don't doubt my own memories unless they are hazy, then I drag someone in, two people, one that dislikes me and likes me, if they agree, it's likely true.
    Last edited by Muira; 06-16-2023 at 12:35 AM.