0 Thread(s)

Default Clowns

Ordered in descending order of dignification:

Mime
    Sad Clown
    Happy Clown
    Jester
    Evil Clown

A clown is a person that suffered/is suffering incest. The classification depends on how they reacted to the event, the circumstances surrounding it, and if they could have done something.

For example, a Mime is a person who was not happy about it at all, and couldn't have done anything (highest dignification).

To regain their dignity (and stop sporting the marking) a clown must come to terms with their misfortune, and possibly break contact with the perpetrator.

The incest might be emotional or physical. The marking doesn't seem to make a distinction.

This is observable in VI. Sometimes this marking makes a person "cute", however, I do not think that is the purpose of the marking, but rather flag the person for third people to identify them. Which is why I'm detailing this here in this thread.

Btw, if I might add, Jester women are trash (women who fucked their father willingy). Jester men are also trash, but I hate them less for some reason (been personally screwed by Jester women).
    Last edited by lavos; 08-22-2023 at 03:34 AM.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. Any comments ?
    Last edited by lavos; 08-22-2023 at 03:35 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full descriptors:

Mime: Didn't like it/enjoy it at all, and was totally helpless about it. Hence they are "mute" clowns. Often cute, and usually silent.

Sad Clown: could have prevented it, but they didn't for some reason. Did not enjoy it at all either. Typical clown with a long face and a sad facial expression.

Happy Clown: could not have prevented it, but was ok with it. Has a characteristic open mouth smile.

Jester: reveled in it, and could have prevented it. Sometimes cute like a Mime, but smiley like a Happy Clown. But they have a sort of a slightly soulless, dead-eyed evil glare. Not to be confused!

Evil clown: could or could have not prevented it, did or did not like it, but the result was that they became evil. Example: "IT' (stephen king movie — that's how an Evil Clown looks like).
    Last edited by lavos; 08-22-2023 at 05:47 AM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Evil clown: could or could have not prevented it, but the result was that they became evil. Example: "IT' (stephen king movie — that's how an Evil Clown looks like).
    There exists a great gulf between the little weak clown Pennywise by Stephen King and the worst tier of clowns. One thing to help you understand: forgetting doesn't work, because when you forget something, you have set yourself up to repeat its occurrence in the future. Seek to learn how to bottle up bad emotions. In the language of databases, forgetting constitutes "hard deletion" but bottling it up constitutes "soft deletion". Look up the distinction: it will help.
    Last edited by SacredKnowing; 08-22-2023 at 04:17 AM. Reason: eliminated ancient Greek word
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, you seem intelligent but annoying and clueless in typical LII fashion. Please stop trying to teach/lecture me.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jester women usually have Borderline Personality Disorder. Borderline Personality Disorder actually means that the person deeply hates themselves. This causes them to not want to be themselves (a fractured identity). As a result, they do not love themselves, and are incapable of loving anybody.

Steer clear of them!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All clowns are evil. They're patterned on Harlequin, who was based on depictions of demons. I don't think it's any coincidence that so many people are unnerved by clowns, and their demonic origin keeps getting brought back in popular culture with things like IT.

Clowns are supposedly funny. Laughter and fear are closely linked.

Children don't like clowns, and I think it's interesting that adults nevertheless have decided that clowns are "for kids" and that children should be exposed to them. Why? Or are they stupid and just don't think about it?

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was a kid, I desperately wanted to become a circus clown. My plan B, in case that failed, was to go into politics.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disclaimer:

Worried you might be a clown?

Look at yourself in the mirror.

If you are a clown, well, at least you're not a pig or a chicken (other markings) !

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    All clowns are evil.
    clown is a comic, someone to inspire a laugh. while evil is to inspire a suffering, what is among opposite
    actors in comedy scenes can be named as clowns

ENFP (right) and S / N types relations in S regions

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Children don't like clowns, and I think it's interesting that adults nevertheless have decided that clowns are "for kids" and that children should be exposed to them. Why? Or are they stupid and just don't think about it?
    They are behind of a mask. It lacks authenticity from the get go. Anyway, at what age there is the tipping point because lots of adults have crossed it? Seems like the adulting world is all about pretending that there is no mask.
    The Emperor's New Clothes
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    clown is a comic, someone to inspire a laugh. while evil is to inspire a suffering, what is among opposite
    actors in comedy scenes can be named as clowns

ENFP (right) and S / N types relations in S regions

Clowns are and have always been associated with evil and they are based on depictions of demons. That doesn't mean everyone in a clown costume is evil themselves, though John Wayne Gacy definitely is. There's just nothing coincidental about all the scary clown memes. It's not ironic, clowns are just literally based on depictions of demons. And as you can see from some of these images, the idea of humor and the idea of evil are not mutually exclusive at all. The funniest humor is basically horror humor and sardonic satire. You should know this since you post about 40k sometimes, but you don't even see the humor in 40k, which is common.

The Devil is probably just there for you to laugh at. Doesn't make him not evil, it just means when you're on the correct path you can see the impotence of evil and laugh at its folly, and that's really what the source of all real humor is since being goofy or random or lighthearted can be many things but funny is generally not one of them. The world is a satire and that's why Simpsons keeps predicting the future so well it's a wonder Karen Karellen hasn't shown up to make sure we stop supposedly being a danger to the rest of the multiverse. 40k is also closer to real life than most unironic sci-fi and we've had that White Noise thing with the Ohio train crashes earlier this year. In other words... it really is clown world, despite most of the people using that meme completely missing the point.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Attaching clowns to sexual abuse experiences is kind of interesting but I don't always completely follow that logic. I don't really think anybody is truly okay with being molested, kids have a subtle sexuality that people don't understand, and much of society kind of ignores because of the real dangers of pedophilia but it doesn't mean anybody wants to be molested "for real.". Adults have consensual rape/molestation fantasies all the time but that isn't anywhere near the same thing as really being molested just like Taco Bell hot sauce isn't really hot.

Honestly I don't think you should be more lenient to 'Jester males' just because they are men- even if you are a heterosexual male you still should worry about homosexual/bisexual/hetero males pretending you are female predators that want to hurt you as Jeffrey Dahmer had plenty of heterosexual male victims himself etc. And heterosexual females can still rape and abuse homosexual males- which is what happened to me. I don't get the point of primarily only morally chastising the gender of people we are turned on by the most. We clearly and obviously need to morally chastise everybody, no matter what!

You thought it was just an innocent bros night out, oh no! Sorry maybe I shouldn't joke like that and especially about such a serious topic. But clowns are clown... and your Fi desires aren't necessarily protecting you from bad people I don't think even though it might feel that way.

tldr: Those labels were interesting but just felt too subjective based on your own experiences.

Now, I'm a proud SJW ally for Jester rights across America.