Thread: which is the worst or most unfortunate sociotype

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR + locality = tension

It's true that PoLR in a PoLR situation is an addition of stress.

All PoLR's here experience stress.

When all PoLR's have tension, it's true that they experience stress more than the 15 other types, because the 15 types are not in these limits in the cognition.

The 15 other types might be unfortunate in experiencing stress not type related to the PoLR.

Any type that has PoLR in an environment is more unfortunate than the other types in this region, because PoLR = tension

These conditions are true, if the vulnerable is the worst part of us, and everything else is being =

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a thread for "inverse pride" (as Eric Berne termed it in his book series called "Games People Play")?

*blinks*

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errr...I think low assertiveness on Big 5 would suck, but it's changeable...can't speak for Sociotypes...responding using Socionics would result in overgeneralization, stereotyping, and imposing expectations of rigid limitations on personal growth and development. Sociotypes don't include nurture the way Big 5 does. I think if people got too caught up in Socionics like this, their belief in Socionics would limit their own potential. "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    why is INTp bad. imo once matured INTP is dope
    I never said any of the types were bad. I said that INTp was poorly adapted to Western society. It may be an excellent type in some non-Western society. Based on personal observation, I have found that Western INTp's often become expats in Korea and Japan, because these two societies are more friendly to introverted irrational ways of thinking.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    it really depends on context. there is no "worst" and "Best".

i see people keep saying SEI is useless, but theyr'e probably the best at helping someone who is ill. and i mean idk about you guys, but being sick kinda sucks.
    #justiceforSieventhoughitsnotoneofmyvaluedfunction s
    SEIs are some of the most versitile types. I've seen SEIs excel in alot if different fields.
    "Precision beats power and timing beats speed"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think that despite what Jung says about introverted irrationals, they're more suited to today's culture than rationals. The world right now is so unpredictable, chaotic and fast-paced, IPs have the advantage of being flexible/adaptable. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that ISXPs are very good in emergency situations, they can mobilise themselves very quickly, for example, possibly in first-responder situations or something along those lines.

I know some EJs who are struggling to adapt to the mess and unpredictability of the last few years, namely, the COVID situation, the economic downturn, layoffs etc.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by To B or to B View Post

When all PoLR's have tension, it's true that they experience stress more than the 15 other types, because the 15 types are not in these limits in the cognition.

The 15 other types might be unfortunate in experiencing stress not type related to the PoLR.

Any type that has PoLR in an environment is more unfortunate than the other types in this region, because PoLR = tension

These conditions are true, if the vulnerable is the worst part of us, and everything else is being =

Any other argument is true, but vacuously true.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Maverick View Post
    Is this a thread for "inverse pride" (as Eric Berne termed it in his book series called "Games People Play")?

*blinks*
    I mean, viewing it through a socionics lens, as we all have polr functions and areas of weakness that are unique to us, those struggles with certain functions then loom very large and real to each one of us, which is why some of us in this thread list our own types as the 'worst' or most 'unfortunate' - because it certainly does feel that way sometimes. Doesn't necessarily have to be some type of oppression olympics or self-pitying exercise (though I do admit I sometimes act that way myself ).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by To B or to B View Post

This is an example of Ti creative, and contrast that with Amoeba's Te use. I'm closing the system down, he's keeping it open.

I thought I'd bring it out with that thread going on between the 2 modes of thinking.

Ti WiCKD vs Ti PoLR ....in case sol wants to pin IEE here. also, also.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatYeahOK View Post
    The culture here in the US is facts driven commercially and those are Te things logic things. Everything in school is application of practical logic in the books. Likely it is more is difficult for these types to interface that, to make money. MBTI stats here show Te types make the most money, more or less, if you were just going by that metric. ESTJ at onetime earned the highest here in the US.

There's a beauty in every beast, depending on the pov. - as you mentioned.
    But is financial/career success the only indicator of a life well lived?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonism View Post
    But is financial/career success the only indicator of a life well lived?
    The type who spends a 1/4 of their life working here in that Te pool, might find it more stressful than the other cohort.

All you can do with that loaded question in the salvo is make a guess about types weakness, and what culture it manifests.

It isn't making material gain as a life markers success, it's surviving in it.

This might be relevant for you below:

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI,, LII and like if u rlly introverted or smth
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 04-19-2024 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other 15 types. ILE > everyone else.
    Real overpowered that it's annoying. Someone should nerf them

Whenever I interact with an ILE, I just know that they are smarter than anyone else in that group. They also keep giving me advice- that is actually correct. They can actually understand things AND explain them. They disengage when they feel like it and don't tolerate bs. They have the right amount of extraversion and social decency for a nerdy type. They can be active. An average ILE can manage their finances and have enough money. No way wtf. I'm not even their supervisee. Do not give birth to ILEs specially C subs
    Last edited by one; 04-19-2024 at 07:28 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    The other 15 types. ILE > everyone else.
    Real overpowered that it's annoying. Someone should nerf them

Whenever I interact with an ILE, I just know that they are smarter than anyone else in that group. They also keep giving me advice- that is actually correct. They can actually understand things AND explain them. They disengage when they feel like it and don't tolerate bs. They have the right amount of extraversion and social decency for a nerdy type. They can be active. An average ILE can manage their finances and have enough money. No way wtf. I'm not even their supervisee. Do not give birth to ILEs specially C subs
    This is a nice ILE appreciation post. However, to what has been said, I will add that ILEs will often do something entirely brilliant and astounding that eventually, absolutely wrecks the place, and when that happens, they will abandon the disaster that they caused and will just walk away, leaving the mess for you to clean up. If it can be cleaned up. ILEs lose interest in things pretty fast, especially if things don't work out the way that they imagine they will.

Like the smartest man in the universe, Rick Sanchez, ILEs can go on fantastic adventures and do amazing things, and then leave abandoned Cronenberg worlds in their wake.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I’m biased since ILE is my supervisee, but ILE is far from the best type and I wouldn’t want to be one. A lot of them struggle so much in Si areas, suffer terribly from ADHD, and only get their life together at a later stage in their lives.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I no longer believe that there is a "best" or a "worst" sociotype, but I do believe that every type can be improved by contact with their Duals, both to enhance that type's good values and to suppress that type's bad tendencies.

I like being an LIE, but I'm not entirely blind to the faults of my sociotype, and I'm grateful whenever an ESI is around who can keep me from doing the things which I think are perfectly normal but which are, in fact, pretty bad.

Going in the other direction, I think that any sociotype can be subject to unhealthy character traits, but unhealthy character traits are independent (I think) of sociotype. Sort of like the way a Ford Mustang is different from a Toyota Camry, but both can have bad engines.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This is a nice ILE appreciation post. However, to what has been said, I will add that ILEs will often do something entirely brilliant and astounding that eventually, absolutely wrecks the place, and when that happens, they will abandon the disaster that they caused and will just walk away, leaving the mess for you to clean up. If it can be cleaned up. ILEs lose interest in things pretty fast, especially if things don't work out the way that they imagine they will.

Like the smartest man in the universe, Rick Sanchez, ILEs can go on fantastic adventures and do amazing things, and then leave abandoned Cronenberg worlds in their wake.
    Yes they may destroy then leave. Again, we are the unfortunate ones not them.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Maybe I’m biased since ILE is my supervisee, but ILE is far from the best type and I wouldn’t want to be one. A lot of them struggle so much in Si areas, suffer terribly from ADHD, and only get their life together at a later stage in their lives.
    I wouldn't wanna be ILE myself. "Fortunate" doesn't always mean lovable.

Also I mostly see "ADHD" as a liability to other types but not ILE tbh. "Si" as in omg I'm so bad at cooking and eating really well is not an ILE trait and if you ever judge them with that a type like IEI in general is much worse + they are also seen as much more useless. Ep is just stronk. I also see SLE as a fortunate type personally, but the intuition is not top so they may fall to extreme habits and situations very quickly and they seem more daunting, so maybe they get into sticky situations more and people are more wary of them. I think SLE is also more prone to fist fights than ILE. And unfortunately, unlike assault some assholery are not punished by the law. Anyways, you always just have a leg up when you're smart, care less, and can move quickly. Luck may be an Ni concept, but I think ILEs just live it specially H (not C, because they are too volatile and trigger happy they probably waste at least 6 of their lives if they were a cat just because).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12