Thread: Difference between Soul and Spirit

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, did Augusta actually made a claim socionics being a science? Then model A would be pseudoscience but some socionics schools say that it socionics is not a science so it can not be a pseudoscience under their school of thought. But afaik I have heard that Augusta denounced socionics as a science before her death. I don't think any formal system can be a science in a first place on their own and it seems to be at such state.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does it even matter if it's a science or not. 8 billion people, there's a lot of space for discoveries. You learn through observation and your own mind. Stop caring about a bunch of random institutions and their 'official' labelling
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    What does it even matter if it's a science or not. 8 billion people, there's a lot of space for discoveries. You learn through observation and your own mind. Stop caring about a bunch of random institutions and their 'official' labelling
    The first institution I don't care about is the socionics institution.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr provocateur View Post
    Well, did Augusta actually made a claim socionics being a science? Then model A would be pseudoscience but some socionics schools say that it socionics is not a science so it can not be a pseudoscience under their school of thought. But afaik I have heard that Augusta denounced socionics as a science before her death. I don't think any formal system can be a science in a first place on their own and it seems to be at such state.
    I agree with the bolded, a formal system is not open to falsification end therefore cannot really be a science.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12