Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another one bites the dust.

Ne subtype btw.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by To B or to B View Post
    Another one bites the dust.

Ne subtype btw.
    I quickly do get the gist of things then ... facts or no facts. I’m not building passenger planes so i dont need that safety.

I think, that ILE will end up being my competition rather than dual in the long run .. so identical makes sense from this pow.

But, I still ended up as an extrovert .

I didnt talk or message with anyone but my parents once a couple days since 10 days and i enjoy it. Well except here. But still...

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    I quickly do get the gist of things then ... facts or no facts. I’m not building passenger planes so i dont need that safety.

I think, that ILE will end up being my competition rather than dual in the long run .. so identical makes sense from this pow.

But, I still ended up as an extrovert .

I didnt talk or message with anyone but my parents once a couple days since 10 days and i enjoy it. Well except here. But still...
    Extravert means your energy supply is thinking on your feet, in other words you are right here and react, then think. Intro is reversed.
    There is a dopamine supply in this type, it is called the sympathetic nervous system and it causes one to get energy this way, whether or not there is an ear to hear the blab. It means object, not subject oriented, btw.

The stereotype of being people people, being in this loop comes from this, because Extraverts are higher energy, they tell people their good fortunes, and thus look that way in this celebrated role, in the midst of a crowd.

So now you know, and study the type, and stick around so you can learn how other types are IRL.

Also find your Enneagram, because that will be more meaningful, but i think you are 7. Not sure on the wing.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

among against your current opinion as SLI

nick "idol" is much Fe. being about meaningful value for all, emotionally inspiring object for coping, objective emotional evaluation
    Te types are the least who'd choose this as self-representation.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    among against your current opinion as SLI

nick "idol" is much Fe. being about meaningful value for all, emotionally inspiring object for coping, objective emotional evaluation
    Te types are the least who'd choose this as self-representation.
    Hey at least thats sth new.

What you offered was horrible with fact you advised E(N) to someone who barely speaks with anyone, have trouble with talking longer with others, usually called a loner and quiet, small circle of poeple known, low individual energy, prefers to play games all day or swim on his own.