You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    Looks like my mom when she was young. I type her as SEI too. I kinda look like my mom too. Soo -> SEI confirmed.

Me being extravert is a joke of some sort, if not ISFp, then ISTp. I'm fine with whatever. Enneagram - SP 2 and SLI.

People thought I was SLE before, lol (which made me stop taking type suggestions not seriously most of the time). You offer better insight but I'm more convinced of Si ego.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-just-for-YOU-!

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...y-istx-)/page2
    Si dominant types are comfort driven, and make the environment perfect. They recall the past and reference those Si facts. Look how detailed SLI or SEI are here in posting something accurate with facts.

I see you kinda throwing out ideas to see if they stick, and take what looks good in the moment. Not so careful like these other types.

Just food for thought, If you are settled in then that's fine.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    (mbti) INTP
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by To B or to B View Post
    Si dominant types are comfort driven, and make the environment perfect. They recall the past and reference those Si facts. Look how detailed SLI or SEI are here in posting something accurate with facts.

I see you kinda throwing out ideas to see if they stick, and take what looks good in the moment. Not so careful like these other types.

Just food for thought, If you are settled in then that's fine.
    I’m soooo comfort driven to point that making things perfect and being detailistic is a bore. I do %20 effort to get % 80 things you know pareto rule and all.

My ideal world is owning some sorta bar on seaside and swim and chill on the beach all day. I’m content with doing nothing for weeks but stay at home and chill. Like i dont know how much more lazy i need to be to deserve that Si ego/lead.

And guess which types are supposed to be lazy ?

I mean if Ni leads can be/are lazy too but you have to show me some Ni that i indulge in. It creeps me out unless coming from an hot beta NF girl that i find attractive. Even that i cant tolerate much, label them as witch and run away. It can be interesting from distance but creepy when you really in it.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    I’m soooo comfort driven to point that making things perfect and being detailistic is a bore. I do %20 effort to get % 80 things you know pareto rule and all.

My ideal world is owning some sorta bar on seaside and swim and chill on the beach all day. I’m content with doing nothing for weeks but stay at home and chill. Like i dont know how much more lazy i need to be to deserve that Si ego/lead.

And guess which types are supposed to be lazy ?

I mean if Ni leads can be/are lazy too but you have to show me some Ni that i indulge in. It creeps me out unless coming from an hot beta NF girl that i find attractive. Even that i cant tolerate much, label them as witch and run away. It can be interesting from distance but creepy when you really in it.
    That sort of looks egocentric like a T type.

How do you use Fe? SEI types are warm and interested in other people to accommodate them, from an F point of view.
    Wife would make a quilt for you.

Do you connect with feelings?

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦