Thread: Type me from video - v3 questionairre

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    I've introduced Socionics to some people at my new workplace, they seem to think I'm SLI or ILE howeverrr, my most recent decision on type: LIE-Ni

Talanov test result supports this. Close enough to ILE/SLI.
    You seemed heavy on Si desires in past forum thought. How do you feel about that vulnerable now, in that type?

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    You seemed heavy on Si desires in past forum thought. How do you feel about that vulnerable now, in that type?
    I misintrepeted laziness as Si.

I never had any specific Si desire; food/cooking/nature etc. In fact, apart from pizza, i dont enjoy food. OK maybe some other things as well but you know, eating is a chore. So is cleaning and others. Also my aversion to sick people is probably not Si-lead as well . In fact i read sth like that in a ILI description.

I'm not introverted as an ILI though. As being social it is one of worst types and I'm not the worst observing the other people around me. I just dont like people or having bonds with them. This seems to fit Fe role by Reinin

Function #-4 – objective ethics (Fe): fear of external relationships. Jack can be alone for a long time. All these relationships … you know… they cause nothing but troubles. Of course, we all live in a society, and we all have relationships, at least at a conventional level. A Jack has a subconscious desire to keep a big distance between her other people: “I don’t need any attitudes. If I am the boss, just do what I say, no need to have an attitude toward me”. When someone says to her: "I love you", it frightens her. "Things like that are not just blatantly discussed; it is better to joke and laugh and make it light, give a gift, flowers." In short, any plain gesture is better than a statement. A Jack usually has close relationships only with a narrow circle of friends – it may include the family members and a couple of close friends.
    Function #-4 – objective ethics (Fe): fear of relationships. Solitude does not frighten a Holmes. To be alone is normal. In a company of friends or among office workers a Holmes often plays a role of an observer, at times indifferent, at times involved. When somebody showers him with attention and emotions, he is frightened and may withdraw.
    Last edited by idol; 01-27-2024 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I do identify to the same degree with Te lead, Si lead, Ni lead.

I know it doesnt make sense in the socionics sense but its true because I also had other people confirm it (they see those description applying to me to similar degrees) and since you cant counter the truth with some theory, its obvious socionics doesnt apply to me.

Also, I do show different patterns of behaviour and the timing and frequency of those are not stable either which all makes it so hard for me type myself. I sorta have a fluid personality.

I believe your type doesnt effect you; you get classified as a type by "you" and if that "you" is not stable, you are basicly typeless.

You are not gay because you are IEI, you get typed as IEI because you are gay. You are not over 6 foot because you are tall, but you are tall because your height is over 6 foot. IDK how else to explain this.

My interest in socionics has vaned, so goodbye to all of you guys.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    To be honest, I do identify to the same degree with Te lead, Si lead, Ni lead.

I know it doesn't make sense in the socionics sense but its true because I also had other people confirm it (they see those description applying to me to similar degrees) and since you cant counter the truth with some theory, it's obvious socionics doesn't apply to me.
    Temperaments do exist, it's a fundamental truth that pertains to the human condition.

Also, I do show different patterns of behaviour and the timing and frequency of those are not stable either which all makes it so hard for me type myself. I sorta have a fluid personality.

I believe your type doesn't affect you; you get classified as a type by "you" and if that "you" is not stable, you are basically typeless.
    Do you think that a fluid personality is something unique to you ? It reminds me of the term polymath (which is a fancy way to say "know it all" but applied to really brilliant persons). Do you think that you are the carrier a uber-sociotype or a poly-sociotype ? Jokes aside, I think that you are typable in socionics, because the alternative which would be that your psyche doesn't have a "most differentiated function" (that was probably the case for archaic and primitive tribes), is almost impossible by virtue of the fact that you are the product of an advanced civilisation in which education is available to all and individual's intrinsic cognitive qualities and intelligence are scrutinized and almost constantly evaluated by "the system".

You are not gay because you are IEI, you get typed as IEI because you are gay. You are not over 6 foot because you are tall, but you are tall because your height is over 6 foot. IDK how else to explain this.
    I think you might be a feeling type. Such statement stems obviously from a frustration. Which makes me think that you are driven by your feelings/emotions and lack energy in the thinking department. I think we already have a hint about your type.

My interest in socionics has vaned, so goodbye to all of you guys.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I encourage you to stay though, and interact with forumites. I'm sure that with time your type will no longer be an unsolvable equation.
    Last edited by godslave; 01-29-2024 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Minor tweaks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been dating an ESE lately. I like her attention and care giving attitude so I can behave like a big spoiled baby. However, I also find myself critizing her on being careless not a good cook, bad house maintinence routine etc.
    When we go out with people, I also feel some social pressure cretaed by her to take the relationship more serious or sth by societal standarts. This bugs me so I sometimes behave bad to her in front of everybody. I'm not sure what i want from her in the long term.

Idk if this is Fe creative or Fi manipulation of distance of relationship. I've taken a test with renewned interest and got SLI but it looked SEI from dichotomy perscpective. This is really weird but not a bad fit for me. SEI with T or SLI with high Fe. I really trust my choices with test though.

sociotype.xyz/31rCaFZfAa84OzWp8

Would appreciate comments from yall

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123