dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni ego and self discipline early in life

i Talked to some other IEI she said she was meditating early or returning to a state of void on purpose
    i was doing something similar and braingel was reading and not interacting with other ppl much as a child
    even later in my years i was isolating also forced by ill health but i also felt ppl were excessively indulgent and irresponsible thats ennea 6 but the other beta NFs im mentioning are not
    also not allowed to interact with objects much bc i could brake them. while i noticed most other children were using and touching everything

i imagine gamma NTs should be the same
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although my sister had friends, she was very quiet and reserved to the fullest degree, silent most of the time and never making troubles , even the only two problems she made , it was me who instigated her to do it
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with relation to types, discipline can mostly be ascribed to rationality & strong (valued) functions

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i Talked to some other IEI she said she was meditating early or returning to a state of void on purpose
    i was doing something similar and braingel was reading and not interacting with other ppl much as a child
    even later in my years i was isolating also forced by ill health but i also felt ppl were excessively indulgent and irresponsible thats ennea 6 but the other beta NFs im mentioning are not
    also not allowed to interact with objects much bc i could brake them. while i noticed most other children were using and touching everything

I don't get what you mean, what point are you trying to make?

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if I'm too stupid for this or this post doesn't make sense. Either way, I couldn't get your point across the tangents you made.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that really discipline though? Or sublimated hesitance, maybe even fear?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    I don't get what you mean, what point are you trying to make?
    The virtue of autism.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    The virtue of autism.
    There is some merit there for Ni process description at a logistical level.

I also think some other things going on as well personal to them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isolation -> meditation -> non-social -> victim

I don't think that's really discipline though. It sounds like not belonging with or relating with people, so somebody dissociates. Not a bad thing, if it means avoiding suffering, but sucks when you end up avoiding the good stuff too. Maybe a kind of discipline though to not get too involved with people and things.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sense of self-inflicted disconnection from the world without realizing it is self-inflicted? Yes, could be. In my case, yes, when young.
    I think very young IxI (<10 years) who are still utterly swimming in Ni waters with no temperance from their creative to get them more in touch with the outside world have that streak of single-minded utter resolution, resolve of steel, no outside reference point for the quasi-absurdity.