User Tag List

Thread: You will either love me or hate me... More likely you will hate me. 😁

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default You will either love me or hate me... More likely you will hate me. 😁

Hi, I have no idea what psychological type I am, I have recently started to take an interest in socionics mainly because the MBTI and the enneagram didn't satisfy me completely. I am counting on your help!
    I am extremely introverted, all the other dichotomies seem to be very balanced, at least according to online MBTI tests.
    When I was a child my parents took me to the psychologist thinking I suffered from some kind of disorder like autism, attention or behavioural disorders etc. as I apparently didn't play with children, freaked out if I got my hands dirty and didn't listen to teachers. After careful analysis, the psychologist told them that I just had a bad temper and I was extremely selective in everything.
    Now that I have grown up I am just very anxious actually.

Interests: psychology, art, comics, video games, reading books, drawing, metal music, tabletop role-playing games, fantasy stuff, cats.
    I have read The Golem by Gustav Meyrink 7 times and The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov 4 times.
    I also like Conan the Barbarian and Lovecraftian horrors.

Nice to meet you all!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to meet you : ) I relate to growing up and realising I was very anxious all along - I think this strengthens our introverted functions in Socionics. Or, the extroverted functions are harder to spot at a quick glance.

hope you find something helpful here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

for opinions about the type is good to give a video
    10 min, any tale about yourself, good seen face, no glasses
    in a typing theme the link to the video to place in 1st message

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    This is not accurate. By their definitions I should be INTp, which is a typing that a lot of IEE get into
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    This is not accurate. By their definitions I should be INTp, which is a typing that a lot of IEE get into
    Idk try it
    Everyone I gave it to got their type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Thank you, the test gave me INFp, but as in all psychological profiles, there are things I can relate and others I don't.

Inviato dal mio LE2113 utilizzando Tapatalk
    4w5, tritype 469, sx/sp/so

Burning in water, Drowning in fire