User Tag List

Thread: Hello freaks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello freaks

F27, Reddit is a shit show - I’ll be better off here with the nerds I believe.

Just getting into socionics, created a quadrant system on my own before discovering this, prematurely believing I had made a breakthrough in the field, lol. In other words, I’m in the right place.

Been typed ILI, LII and EII by tests, but find most online testing is limited by lack of dimensions. Can relate to all of them.
    I have a shit memory, so typing is honestly difficult for me - at least when assessing former behaviors.

Absolutely certain I possess Fi, unless I’ve severely misunderstood Ti. I enjoy logic, systems and analyzing whatever interests me, unquenchable thirst for knowledge. I value my emotions greatly, sometimes wallowing in them - positive emotions are much easier for me to suppress and rationalize than negative.
    Self discovery is immensely important to me, I’m driven by the idea of Nietzches Superman. Psychology and human behavior is more interesting than actual humans.
    I like discussing ideas, psychology, typology, science, spirituality, the economy, geopolitics and myself. Intellectual stimulation is to me like water is to fish. I have very few conversational partners (1) and could use a few more to be honest.

Anyways, this wasn’t supposed to be a type me post - but it is now I guess, so have fun.

Currently reading psychological types, other than that I’d be very happy with being directed towards decent sources. :)
    Last edited by Enochian; 03-26-2023 at 08:08 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enochian View Post
    Currently reading psychological types, other than that I’d be very happy with being directed towards decent sources.
    Filatova has English language book. It's good for Socionics beginning.
    I recommend to limit the theory to: 4 dichotomies, 8 variants of 4 functions, strong and valued functions, intertype relations.

> so have fun

mb EIE
    for typing a video is important: 10 min, good seen face, any tale about yourself. you may make a theme with it

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Filatova has English language book. It's good for Socionics beginning.
    I recommend to limit the theory to: 4 dichotomies, 8 variants of 4 functions, strong and valued functions, intertype relations.

> so have fun

mb EIE
    for typing a video is important: 10 min, good seen face, any tale about yourself. you may make a theme with it
    What???
    Someone telling you to have fun is encouraging you to have a good time doesn’t mean Fe
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for opinions about the type is good to give a video
    10 min, any tale about yourself, good seen face, no glasses
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!