Thread: I can take Fe in doses, but BETAs, how do you like (or dislike) Fe?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I can take Fe in doses, but BETAs, how do you like (or dislike) Fe?

I'm not great at reading emotional background, I can occasionally manipulate it, but I'm not that good at it. Fe is one of my weaker functions (in fact, Ne and Fe are probably my weakest functions), if you mean my ability to change others' moods, or to know well how others will react. I am a passionate and at times very expressive person, but it's mainly based on my emotions.

Generally, I would rather not deal with others' emotions unless it's someone I really care about, something really beautiful, if i'm curious, or if it's about my inabilities/abilities. I tend to make decisions based on what I think is good for my sensory emotional state, but...

BETAs how often do you feel over-whelmed by others' Fe? Please explain, please quantify, and please tell your type and subtype... I remember a lot of peoples' subtypes but not 100% of them.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 03-20-2023 at 10:29 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

there are no subtypes in Socionics

those may tell from "1st point of view"
    @Beautiful sky @Northstar

but will not as both relate own types to opposite quadra. and as the result blame basic ideas of Socionics or pervert/reject them. but not suppose a mistake in own type leading to a mess in what they see

Fe valued would like to praise (and get that) how great/cool/fascinating you are, your pal, what you do.
    They like joking, laughing - what inspires higher general emotional tonus.
    With the same passion they like to blame something in dramma style with reduced objectivity or just lie. you should know the case of austrian fuhrer from beta which leaded to kill millions of civil people of any sex/age - how he could to inspire a hate based on nothing - Fe example too. By any means and lack of logic to indoctrinate that something is decent and cool to do, while that can be not reasonable and amoral sometimes - it's Fe and what is liked by Fe valued types.

Just look what base Fe do to understand what is Fe, and hence what mb liked.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

but will not as both relate own types to opposite quadra. and as the result blame basic ideas of Socionics or pervert/reject them. but not suppose a mistake in own type leading to a mess in what they see

Fe valued would like to praise (and get that) how great/cool/fascinating you are, your pal, what you do.
    With the same passion they like to blame something in dramma style with reduced objectivity or just lie. you should know the case of austrian fuhrer from beta which leaded to kill millions of civil people of any sex/age - how he could to inspire a hate based on nothing - Fe example too. By any means and lack of logic to indoctrinate that something is decent and cool to do, while that can be not reasonable and amoral sometimes - it's Fe and what is liked by Fe valued types.

Sorry, I don't value any of those things you list.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Sorry, I don't value any of those things you list.
    Neither do I
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

For God’s sake you can’t even define and identify Fe/Fi
    You keep toggling back and forth making little to no sense
    Fe shows emotions Fe is not kind
    Maritsa shows no emotions she’s Fe; Maritsa’s kind therefore she’s Fe because Fi types have “cofeelings”
    Do you realize how many contradictory statements you make and how idiotic that comes across?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From what I’ve noticed of Fe in Beta NF is they will notice anyone who comes in the room and ask about how they are feeling or point out feelings they observe while Delta NF come into the room and ask about what needs to be done or get done and generally avoiding identifying feelings in general. I haven’t really seen Beta NF direct emotional atmosphere in a crowd other than a party I went to once that was the Grammy awards for music
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they will notice anyone who comes in the room and ask about how they are feeling or point out feelings they observe
    F
    come into the room and ask about what needs to be done or get done and generally avoiding identifying feelings in general.
    T

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    F

T
    Or Fi types could just be depressing Fe as to not make any more Fe in the environment ! have you thought of that possibility
    -

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

betas are hysterical and dramatic. we do get overwhelmed by Fe. thats why they are hysterical and dramatic. this is other people's extreme disgusting biased emotions. its also possible to brainwash a beta NF with ur bs hysterics (what happenned to ******). so ur not refering to others Fe. in fact its prolly others inconsideration of Fe. Fe like Fi has nuance meaning and purpose. people throw shit around and think u are supposed to handle it. its also why Fe egos are known as mom types and people do use us as mom types. a mother has to share herself for her children (adults who refuse to grow up) which destroys ur health and mental ability (Ni or Si)
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1