Thread: IEE and SLI initial dualization (I hate being in love)

Hybrid View

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amoeba View Post
    I don't think you're IEE more ILE to me
    The reason I said I think you're not SLI is basically because your thought process seems foggy to me, which isn't supposed to happen among duals. Maybe you're my "activator" or "benefactor" or illusionary (even though I don't take ITR descriptions at face value)

But this is not a "type me thread", so I'll leave it to that
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    The reason I said I think you're not SLI is basically because your thought process seems foggy to me, which isn't supposed to happen among duals. Maybe you're my "activator" or "benefactor" or illusionary (even though I don't take ITR descriptions at face value)

But this is not a "type me thread", so I'll leave it to that
    No offence but it sounds like weak evidence though. The only other type I get is ILI on tests. I've Taken the Gulenko test and got SLI https://socioniks.net/en/test/. The socionics extended test also gives me SLI - te https://www.sociotype.com/tests/. If you have any other objective measures by which you can type me let me know. But I'm not going to accept some random on a forum say "Oh you're not SLI" without any other evidence or a suggestion on what other type they think I am.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offence but it sounds like weak evidence though. The only other type I get is ILI on tests. I've Taken the Gulenko test and got SLI https://socioniks.net/en/test/. The socionics extended test also gives me SLI - te https://www.sociotype.com/tests/. If you have any other objective measures by which you can type me let me know. But I'm not going to accept some random on a forum say "Oh you're not SLI" without any other evidence or a suggestion on what other type they think I am.
    Really ILI was the type that came to my mind after I started talking to you.
    I have a lot of experience with sensors, and I just feel this lacking of sensing in your communication.
    I don't have strong evidences though and I don't want to battle type you
    But you seem very abstract compared to the SLI I've known

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really ILI was the type that came to my mind after I started talking to you.
    I have a lot of experience with sensors, and I just feel this lacking of sensing in your communication.
    I don't have strong evidences though and I don't want to battle type you
    But you seem very abstract compared to the SLI I've known

Yep I am one of those weird cases where my S/N is split 50/50 a lot of times even more so in MBTI and I have a fairly high I.Q. Socionics seems to think I am SLI though due to Quadra values etc. MBTi doesn't give a shit and is geared more towards I.Q while socionics is like "nope you're this type deal with it".

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep I am one of those weird cases where my S/N is split 50/50 a lot of times even more so in MBTI and I have a fairly high I.Q. Socionics seems to think I am SLI though due to Quadra values etc. MBTi doesn't give a shit and is geared more towards I.Q while socionics is like "nope you're this type deal with it".
    What's your IQ range? Mine is also high (over 140), even though I'm not very logical.
    You also remind me a bit of my ILI friend from college. Maybe he was also SLI (who knows)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your IQ range? Mine is also high (over 140), even though I'm not very logical.
    You also remind me a bit of my ILI friend from college. Maybe he was also SLI (who knows)
    125-130 around. 140 Is god like level are you sure about that number? lol Role functions are strange in that if someone develops their role function really well it's hard to tell what type they are.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

125-130 around. 140 Is god like level are you sure about that number? lol Role functions are strange in that if someone develops their role function really well it's hard to tell what type they are.
    Well, I do some godly like things sometimes (like learning a foreign language in 1,5 months to study abroad, learning a musical instrument in a day, or doing some mentathletics), but my sister has an even higher IQ than me, and she seems to have more difficulty solving life problems, so I'm sure IQ isn't everything besides the ability to think "outside of the box".

And I agree that people with high IQ can be harder to type, especially the ones in the 160+ range (someone like @Midnight Maverick). They become introverted like, sometimes isolated, you name it.

You're saying there"s a possibility you have a well developed Ni?