Thread: IEE and SLI initial dualization (I hate being in love)

Hybrid View

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Wind Vane View Post
    So, funny thing that just happened. I gave my crush a letter during neurology class saying "Thinking about you makes my neurons suffer from excitotoxicity", with a huge heart around it and a sunflower drawn on the envelope. I told her she could only read it at home though, so I hope she understands the flirt when she reads it.
    If I ever received a letter like this one, even If I didn't have any feelings, it would definitely hit me hard in the heart and I would consider the possibility of going out on a date or just take some time to do something cool together.
    That was very cute and I would never expect that from an SLI, which I'm pretty sure you are one at this point
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    If I ever received a letter like this one, even If I didn't have any feelings, it would definitely hit me hard in the heart and I would consider the possibility of going out on a date or just take some time to do something cool together.
    That was very cute and I would never expect that from an SLI, which I'm pretty sure you are one at this point
    That's very reassuring to know, I hope she thinks the same.

I don't know if it matters much, but I like doing small context sensitive flirts like this, it helps the other person capture the moment and keep it in their memory longer. Like a small time machine they can use to relieve what they were feeling then.