Thread: IEE and SLI initial dualization (I hate being in love)

Threaded View

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Wind Vane View Post
    This is the best advice I've received up until now, thank you.

Still, just to confirm if I understood everything, what you're telling me is that I shouldn't be hyper focused on being with her all the time and openly showing that I'm interested at first, which in turn will make her start being more interested in knowing me due to missing my company. If that's the case, I can definitely see it working, but one thing that I need to ask in that case is this: What are the kinds of situations I would be able to help her with? Because I don't really see how to offer her any help in the many areas I know she is lacking without being intrusive or sounding insensitive.
    I don't know if you already know this but duality is not an ordinary relation, sometimes it may take a long time to properly develop if one of the parts is not experienced with complementary types. SLI-IEE is probably the hardest dyad to form due to both being result pairs and don juans.

Yes, you should absolutely avoid being with her all the time, especially if you are forcing this. You should give your best, do your best, and then give time and space.

Also, duality sometimes implies love and hate (even at the same time). So you have to take the risk of intruding in her subconscious by giving help on her thinking and sensing. But don't give advices nor opinions around logic and senses, instead ask to offer help improving something she's already done. It can be areas where it involves being detail oriented, looks, systems, performing tasks, even chores.

You can work in groups with her, but be discrete about the possibility of working with them, don't make it sound like you wanted to be with them byt rather, let the opportunity arise.

When I say you can intrude in her subconscious I mean it can be uncomfortable for her to receive help depending on her level of self awareness and dualization or even independence.

The most important thing: don't pretend to be someone else, be completely natural in your behavior and don't think too much about what to say, let the words come out of your mouth as though it came from your spirit, and the only way is by stopping to monitor your behavior around her

As you're still in college, I'm guessing it may difficult to establish relations in a systematic way. But if you two are really duals, just being exposed to the truer versions of yourselves over some time will definitely have a huge impact. Duality is a communication between conscious and unconscious. So it is important to not force things too much, and just be the best person you can be for her, but don't look desperate and don't lower yourself and value your own company as an introvert
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 03-07-2023 at 10:38 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!