Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default SLE and EIE relationship

All it takes is joke laughing

https://youtu.be/MHy9ukaD1oA
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Brook shields is SLE I read her memoir so don’t challenge me on her type
    Michael is EIE same please save your words on type challenges
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jackson - INFP
    Shields - mb ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I read her memoir
    It's filtered and limited public data. Similar to interviews.
    Which is lesser quality data than factual behavior you see as nonverbal, or when know someone close and for long.
    Besides stay problems of speculative interpretation and possible partly doubtful theory.

For small known people as famouses the only quality which you have is nonverbal.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Jackson - INFP
    Shields - mb ENFJ

It's filtered and limited public data. Similar to interviews.
    Which is lesser quality data than factual behavior you see as nonverbal, or when know someone close and for long.
    Besides stay problems of speculative interpretation and possible partly doubtful theory.

For small known people as famouses the only quality which you have is nonverbal.
    No
    -

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs are babes

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah Brooke shield. What a name for people of my generation... Anyways, to me she vibes a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer in terms of energy, and it was difficult (at least for me) to find a similar vibe among celebrities. That said, the video linked above is not the best for advocating Fi PolR, I mean come on !

Anyways, I think MJ loved her deeply she basically was the love of his life, a child-like romantic love and maybe also some kind of muse. He admired her beauty and innocence I think. The fact that she loved him with an "unconditional love" , admired the Genius and also that apparent innocence has a lot to do with their mutual attraction imho. I think they've understood each others on a deep level. I think they've seen each others' psychological cracks. Being a child star and having being brought to the adult world too soon (she analysed that very well on several occasions), maybe being abused (and capitalising on children is a form of abuse) etc all that leave some psychological scars. This reminds me those scenes in movies when the romantic partners show to each other their physical scars and tell the story about them in order to deepen their relationship. Maybe MJ and Brooke did that on a psychological level, talking about their emotional wounds since they were both very young.

I think that to MJ the trauma of having being deprived from a normal childhood life explains why he was in constant search of moment in which he could kinda regress to childhood so he can catch up in way. Almost as if he had a time machine and Brooke was the one with whom he could share this, she had a place on board that time machine.

I also see that Motherly figure / innocent Child dynamics in their relationship, she's more "mature" than hime, less "broken" than him so she has been able to grow and develop her maturity instead of stagnating in a Peter Pan syndrome like he did. Btw, what she said about his father (around 7:50) is very interesting, I've always seen MJ's father as an evil person like she did.

He was EIE. She might be SEI-ish ?

Note : It seems that MJ also had a crush on Kim Wilde at one point. The dude had good taste ! (I got to Kim Wilde when I was mentally searching for someone who kinda had a similar vibe to that of Brooke, Kim didn't fit well though).
    Last edited by godslave; 03-05-2023 at 10:39 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Ah Brooke shield. What a name for people of my generation... Anyways, to me she vibes a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer in terms of energy, and it was difficult (at least for me) to find a similar vibe among celebrities. That said, the video linked above is not the best for advocating Fi PolR, I mean come on !

Anyways, I think MJ loved her deeply she basically was the love of his life, a child-like romantic love and maybe also some kind of muse. He admired her beauty and innocence I think. The fact that she loved him with an "unconditional love" , admired the Genius and also that apparent innocence has a lot to do with their mutual attraction imho. I think they've understood each others on a deep level. I think they've seen each others' psychological cracks. Being a child star and having being brought to the adult world too soon (she analysed that very well on several occasions), maybe being abused (and capitalising on children is a form of abuse) etc all that leave some psychological scars. This reminds me those scenes in movies when the romantic partners show to each other their physical scars and tell the story about them in order to deepen their relationship. Maybe MJ and Brooke did that on a psychological level, talking about their emotional wounds since they were both very young.

I think that to MJ the trauma of having being deprived from a normal childhood life explains why he was in constant search of moment in which he could kinda regress to childhood so he can catch up in way. Almost has if he had a time machine and Brooke was the one with whom he could share this, she had a place on board that time machine.

I also see that Motherly figure / innocent Child dynamics in their relationship, she's more "mature" than hime, less "broken" than him so she has been able to grow and develop her maturity instead of stagnating in a Peter Pan syndrome like he did. Btw, what she said about his father (around 7:50) is very interesting, I've always seen MJ's father as an evil person like she did.

He was EIE. She might be SEI-ish ?

Note : It seems that MJ also had a crush on Kim Wilde at one point. The dude had good taste ! (I got to Kim Wilde when I was mentally searching for someone who kinda had a similar vibe to that of Brooke, Kim didn't fit well though).

OP got it right she is SLE

Eyebrows are often a bit at an angle, moving, sometimes asymmetrical. Showing their dissatisfaction, brings them to a menacing nose.

4213C639-38A7-4C67-9AB6-D98007099307.jpeg
    59C0EC24-55A5-4109-8F42-9DE8AEE71775.jpeg

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hbbvy View Post
    OP got it right she is SLE

Eyebrows are often a bit at an angle, moving, sometimes asymmetrical. Showing their dissatisfaction, brings them to a menacing nose.

4213C639-38A7-4C67-9AB6-D98007099307.jpeg
    59C0EC24-55A5-4109-8F42-9DE8AEE71775.jpeg
    Yeah, Although I might be wrong because my typing skills sucks, SLE seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I would take VI with a grain of salt esp when some IE verbalized by the subject are not aligned with the VI stuff. I mean, I am of the idea that IEs and verbal/nonverbal communications have the upper hand in terms of typing. We can't seriously refute a well informed and substantiated Typing via VI, can we ?

I can't see SLE here :

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Yeah, Although I might be wrong because my typing skills sucks, SLE seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I would take VI with a grain of salt esp when some IE verbalized by the subject are not aligned with the VI stuff. I mean, I am of the idea that IEs and verbal/nonverbal communications have the upper hand in terms of typing. We can't seriously refute a well informed and substantiated Typing via VI, can we ?

I can't see SLE here :

I can see SLE here . With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech with sudden pauses.

She also seems like a SLE worried about saying something out of a place here and trying to make the best impression possible. Idk this is getting too subjective at this point.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hbbvy View Post
    I can see SLE here . With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech With sensing irrational logical types, SLE and SLI, demonstrative logic often manifests as a slowing of speech with sudden pauses.

She also seems like a SLE worried about saying something out of a place here and trying to make the best impression possible. Idk this is getting too subjective at this point.
    fair enough !

If would go only by instincts I would say this : She doesn't strike me like the leader of the pack type of person. She doesn't radiate strengths, or strong will power and Force. She doesn't strike me as "The warrior" archetype. In fact she seems rather fragile and delicate, she has a rather soft energy. Nothing in her screams Beta Quadra, like an SLE would instinctively feels to me.
    It's difficult for me me to reframe my "type images" (again !), maybe they are all wrong after all. I could make a proper Typing using a certain methodology and thus putting my biases aside, and maybe I will. With that said, this is what is more closer to my "type image" of SLE, It's a Dr. G typing :

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    EIEs are babes
    -

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always found it easier to make friends with funny and expressive people. Me and my close friend make crude jokes and punch each other affectionately. The one friend I feel like I can really vibe with on a personal level, I tend not to enjoy everyone else's company as much. Though seeing people I genuinely like, I do tend to get rowdy and expressive of my genuine self. I become more energetic and spontaneous, and I don't feel judged!

Though, being expressive for too long can be tiring, so I am off and on with being expressive.