6 Thread(s)

Default Examples of EII

@Sol
    Skip to 7:00 and watch from there

https://youtu.be/jVLlnBtd6rg
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is an Extravert and she displays a lot of Fe. Here she is with her husband who is the introvert of the couple. He might well have an SLI TIM (or a rational sensory introvert ). He doesn't emote a lot i.e. he is not emotionally demonstrative like she is and in fact she encourage him to be more emotionally expressive like when she wants him to verbalize his love for her etc... I think He was at the origin of the minimalist lifestyle her channel is all about, she was the one that had the tendency to accumulate objects which again points to an expansive attitude and extraversion. At around 9:55 they talk about their problem of communication which is an interesting moment in the video. I don't except a lot of facial expressions from an EII, their emotions seldom show up on the surface. In fact her husband's lack of emotional display is closer to that of an EII.

here is another one

Last edited by godslave; 02-22-2023 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always think Rowling is EII, or she’s IEI? I think her book has a very strong Si-Ne slice of life style. Hogwarts is a fucking dangerous school with all the traps that could easily kill off unlucky students, but all of it’s dangerous get treated in a Ne silliness way more than being taken seriously.

Its funny that she always supports the SJW but by only disagrees with them in one point, she became their worst enemy.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    She is an Extravert and she displays a lot of Fe. Here she is with her husband who is the introvert of the couple. He might well have an SLI TIM (or a rational sensory introvert ). He doesn't emote a lot i.e. he is not emotionally demonstrative like she is and in fact she encourage him to be more emotionally expressive like when she wants him to verbalize his love for her etc... I think He was at the origin of the minimalist lifestyle her channel is all about, she was the one that had the tendency to accumulate objects which again points to an expansive attitude and extraversion. At around 9:55 they talk about their problem of communication which is an interesting moment in the video. I don't except a lot of facial expressions from an EII, their emotions seldom show up on the surface. In fact her husband's lack of emotional display is closer to that of an EII.

here is another one

Noshes INFJ
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rowling - INFP
    Sigrid - INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Skip to 7:00 and watch from there
    there are commands to play since a time
    youtube.com/watch?v=jVLlnBtd6rg#t=7m0s

her type is extraverted

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Its funny that she always supports the SJW but by only disagrees with them in one point, she became their worst enemy
    Mb cause there is no justice or truth to say nonsence and a lie about what human's sex is.
    Sex is an abbility to born children - genes, organs. Not just "I'm unicorn" declared opinion and changes in the look.
    man and woman - are sexes, primarily. not what someone cosplays and cripples own bodies, clothes, etc. to get more of suface similarity with other sex.

What happens - is a try to destroy normal humanity. Including by removing sexes and natural way of birth people - possibly for all or a majority on some territories. There is no "social justice" in a lie and making other harm to normal people, to pushing them by violence and madness a harm they do not want for themselves and for the world.
    Capitalism is satanistic dictatorship where a minority has real power and does not care about interests of a majority and mb even mad to hate the life itself. Now this minority pushes sexual madness to suppress the majority and deals with them alike with mindless animals. And this even works.

What says Rowling in the situation is what the most people think or would decide after minimum thinking. She protects interests of normal people by not supporting harmful lie what some crazy minority wishes to spread.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

here is another one

They're so earnest.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Rowling - INFP
    Sigrid - INFP

her type is extraverted
    No she’s INFJ
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No she’s INFJ
    I like the way you argued lol. But since it’s your type you probably know better

What do you think about the husband type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like the way you argued lol. But since it’s your type you probably know better

What do you think about the husband type?
    It’s easy she’s imparting values in a non forceful way
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

7:00 starting there she sets the morals for proper maintenance of relationships
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m interested in the husband type more. He look Fi value at least but I can’t decide what’s what

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still no idea. Maybe SLI or just a more introvert EII (compare to the wife)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You should ask her in the comments in one of the videos she’s great at responding.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh he’s SLI for sure

Activity relationship
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rowling - INFP
    Sigrid - INFP

her type is extraverted
    They both teach the same thing which is to connect us to things that are more important so by theory both are not INFJ

Even Susan cain who said the same things as this woman. By your theory any and all emotions are prohibited to INFJ just to Fe

https://youtu.be/MdxCiFk-37c
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And she and Susan Cain look almost exactly alike here

https://youtube.com/shorts/KGSH9qT4S_Q?feature=share
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They both teach the same thing which is to connect us to things that are more important so by theory both are not INFJ

Even Susan cain who said the same things as this woman. By your theory any and all emotions are prohibited to INFJ just to Fe

https://youtu.be/MdxCiFk-37c
    Still in doubt that Rowling may not be EII but IEI. In her videos she is less expressive, but whenever she did it somehow feel more Fe-like than Fi excited.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Still in doubt that Rowling may not be EII but IEI. In her videos she is less expressive, but whenever she did it somehow feel more Fe-like than Fi excited.
    Something about her screams ILI to me
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something about her screams ILI to me
    I did think about that. But her novel world logic and economic system is just straight up stupid. ILI writing novel probably focus on background logic and lore even more than the story itself, like I think George Matin could be ILI, the GoT series highly focus on drama between people like hatred and friendship and power struggle, doesn’t heavy focus on any higher thing to connect to.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I did think about that. But her novel world logic and economic system is just straight up stupid. ILI writing novel probably focus on background logic and lore even more than the story itself, like I think George Matin could be ILI, the GoT series highly focus on drama between people like hatred and friendship and power struggle, doesn’t heavy focus on any higher thing to connect to.
    She says she’s not a big cryer here and has only cried what once or twice. Umm I don’t think that’s INFJ I can say for certain INFJ in their 40s/50s cry way more than twice
    https://youtu.be/BLV68BPT8Io
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here she seems very ILE; however her imagination still points to Ni

https://youtu.be/Mg3oCq_E8Os
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-23-2023 at 03:28 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here she seems very ILE; however her imagination still points to Ni

https://youtu.be/Mg3oCq_E8Os
    HP from first page to last page is about the main character internal feeling towards everything around him. 4D Fi I must say. And Dumbledore seem to be a wise Beta NF.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HP from first page to last page is about the main character internal feeling towards everything around him. 4D Fi I must say. And Dumbledore seem to be a wise Beta NF.
    To be honest I have not read it. I Will thought
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taeko from Only Yesterday.
    Dr. Kenzo Tenma from Monster.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, a good example of EII! I believe so, anyway. I’ve seen some IEIs like that too. Sometimes I have a hard time differentiating between IEIs and EIIs but I believe EIIs tend to be more steadfast about their values. They also seem to express themselves a little more clearly, like her.

I think some Socionics tests type me as EII because of my high Fi, but I believe that’s more demonstrative Fi. I don’t think a true EII would type as highly in Fe and Si as I do, nor as low in Te as me.

I’m not sure why I let myself be convinced by others that I’m anything but ISFP lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Yes, a good example of EII! I believe so, anyway. I’ve seen some IEIs like that too. Sometimes I have a hard time differentiating between IEIs and EIIs but I believe EIIs tend to be more steadfast about their values. They also seem to express themselves a little more clearly, like her.

I think some Socionics tests type me as EII because of my high Fi, but I believe that’s more demonstrative Fi. I don’t think a true EII would type as highly in Fe and Si as I do, nor as low in Te as me.

I’m not sure why I let myself be convinced by others that I’m anything but ISFP lol.
    Yes the Fe does come through for you as well which is more understanding other in the moment rather than referring back to your relationships and personal experiences through your relationship and of course you do shed emotions in the moment
    -

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes the Fe does come through for you as well which is more understanding other in the moment rather than referring back to your relationships and personal experiences through your relationship and of course you do shed emotions in the moment
    I believe I also try to focus on my Fi a bit more than the typical SEI, so as to maintain my relationships. It’s something I’ve always admired in EIIs and ESIs and I strive to be like more. And since my Fi is good, I want to believe I can learn to value my Fi more!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/dxw2NdY5PSc
    Her intonation in her voice and sudden tone changes in statements are very much like my own here
    -

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A zen to life and katie marie - IEI

This person is an EII

https://youtu.be/kyumjVWFfVE
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

This person is an EII

NO
    Did you even bother watching the video and listening to her speak
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

This person is an EII

That Rosen guy is IRI he’s shedding a lot of emotions on camera by “I’m excited or I’m super exited
    -

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sweet Anita - Fe

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sweet Anita - Fe
    She looks INFJ to me
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks INFJ to me
    she's Fe, too annoying

probably IEI, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She looks INFJ to me
    the difference Fe vs Fi
    ENFJ: link
    INFJ: link

Fe - inspires energy state. Fi - expresses calm sympathy.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI imo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast