Thread: Astrology-Enneagram correlation

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Astrology-Enneagram correlation

I used to have this correlation done by another person. While it seemed mostly correct, it clicked on me today that it might be this instead (a few variations):

1- Saturn
    2- Moon
    3- Neptune
    4- Venus
    5- Mercury
    6- Pluto
    7- Jupiter
    8- Mars
    9- Uranus

So a 9w1 for example, would be Uranus-Saturn, and 5w6, Mercury-Pluto (mixture of those energy similar to in aspect)

The original had 6 as uranus, 9 as pluto, 8 as saturn as 1 as mars, but I think this is the correct version
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot for the life of me see Saturn as E8; E1 does seem to fit much better, you're right. Mars is without a doubt E8; it is most certainly not E1, so good move on adjusting it here, too. I can kind of see Pluto as E9 given how small, unobtrusive, and far off in the back it is...

But then I read the descriptions of Pluto in astrology:

"On the up side, Pluto is associated with renewal and rebirth. It represents endings and new beginnings, as well as spiritual growth and rebirth. Negative expression of Pluto is an obsessive desire for power and control and general destructiveness." (source)

"For all that Pluto (re)creates (it also governs the reproductive system), it loves to destroy. This planet rules destruction, death, obsession, kidnapping, coercion, viruses and waste. That’s definitely not pretty. Pluto also governs crime and the underworld, along with many forms of subversive activity (terrorism, dictatorships). This planet is about all that is secret and undercover, that which is hidden from view. Is this the story of good vs. evil? Yes."
    (source)

And suddenly it doesn't sound E9 anymore... lol. How is it E6, though?? Maybe counterphobic 6?

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    How is it E6, though?? Maybe counterphobic 6?
    I agree with this. We could probably say that counterphobic 6 would want to aggressively "rule" threats (maybe sometimes by adopting threatening characteristics).

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone might be wondering where is the Sun in all this. The best I have come up with is the following:

There has to exist a Type 0 (zero) that corresponds to the Sun. This type doesn't have any growth/disintegration lines, nor wings, and it essentially is what all babies are before they are undifferentiated (before they acquire any sort of motivation). Its motivation could be summed up as "to exist". Few people carry this type into adult life. In the ones who do, it is sort of a mixture between 9, 3 and 7. /end hypothesis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Moon should be 4 and Venus 2.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntTea View Post
    I think Moon should be 4 and Venus 2.

Would you say that the woman in this video is a 4 or a 2? Also, type of the overall vibe of the song/band?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post

Would you say that the woman in this video is a 4 or a 2? Also, type of the overall vibe of the song/band?
    I can't tell from just the picture, I think she looks Sx first though. The song was cool. As for the vibe, probably 4 instead of 2. I went and looked up the lyrics to the song since they are kind of hard to understand. They could be interpreted as either I guess.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntTea View Post
    I can't tell from just the picture, I think she looks Sx first though. The song was cool. As for the vibe, probably 4 instead of 2. I went and looked up the lyrics to the song since they are kind of hard to understand. They could be interpreted as either I guess.
    It's 2.

It's a common misconception/mistype between 2 and 4 (most commonly, 2's mistype as 4's)

I have an example in tarot cards.

Four is like this:

And 2 is like this:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the theme is for Enneagram section

I find it fascinating how different systems of understanding human behavior and personality can overlap or complement each other. I can see how Uranus might relate to the 9w1 type, with its focus on change and individuality, while Saturn could align with the 1w9 type, emphasizing structure and responsibility. It's like blending the energies of the planets with the Enneagram types to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and others. Thanks for sharing your insights on this topic! If you're curious, I've also found some intriguing tarot spreads that might resonate with you: https://moretarot.com/tarot-spreads
    Last edited by ElyseMccarthy; 04-25-2024 at 09:10 PM.