Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body shaming

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being fat looks a lot better on women than men.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine her 22 year young She's pretty, has a sexy voice, bubbly personality and she fucks good - what not to like?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's 35 here. She doesn't look bad for a 35 year old even as non-BBW. Yeah, she's got round cheeks, but her boobs are round too

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surely it depends on the person…I don’t look good fat. I think it’s to do with how naturally toned your body is

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My best friends of 35-45 years are all fat and so is hubby
    I never cared to mention it. Two of them are battling perimenopause. My ESe sister is fat too
    I love them for who they are. They are the light to me
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So much compassion on the Christian forum

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not on my Christian Minecraft server

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    You are largely correct in my book. G.K. Chesterton was one hell of a fatass yet he was so at home in his own skin Franz Kafka himself remarked that he honestly believed he found his God. Stories also abound about how Benjamin Franklin in his later years was also quite portly yet was still so successful with the ladies he came back from his stint as the ambassador to France he literally had all the VD's science had identified at the time.

This is where both I and they would take issue with the modern wokie. They knew exactly what they were doing (e.g. both were well aware of and acted in accordance with the fact that men and women are most certainly not the same). They made no attempt to redefine their conditions. Obesity was not nor ever would be an unfortunate and chronic condition over which nobody has any real control over to them. They just rationally analyzed what it would take for them to acquire a Greek God Bod and rationally concluded that their time was better spent elsewhere. In both cases it turned out to be writing and philosophizing and their wives agreed hence why they didn't suffer a divorce.

They may have and probably did wish their hubbies would have put in the effort to become an Adonis but if he's actually emotionally bonded to them that's all the female mind considers as relevant assuming a secure attachment style. Male mind as well I'd mention. All a woman has to hit on the HB scale is 6/10. A potential only the most morbidly obese and cursed females can attain with minimal effort.

I mean this. Just stop drinking two 2-liter bottles of Coke a day. Wean yourself down to 1 a week and then to where you measure how that took you a whole month to actually consume. You'll lose 20 pounds just because of that alone. Believe me I speak from direct and lived experience. Once I stopped drinking all that HFCS I dropped 10 pounds in a week and double that after a month.

Once she's just barely "hot" enough to garner his lust all she has to do after that is not be a raging C-word. Pretty much all the 10 out of 10 hotties nowadays are wanton... well now it just sounds like an insult to female dogs because at least they be loyal unto death and these ho's sure as hell ain't. I know exactly why they be like that and it fills me with sorrow but...

Gah! I digress. Point is, just don't be a taco toad and actually be willing and able to see the good in a given man and say it to his face and you'll be surprised how far you'll get with him. Chubby girl can totally out compete a rail-thin supermodel provided she isn't disgustingly and morbidly obese. Hell, chubby can work for a girl rather hardcore. There's a reason most pagan fertility goddesses tended towards being chubby over unhealthily thin...
    Lol funny how you mentioned that. Yeah, you'll realize that with some cultures. They really are just beauty standards at it's core. Things change with time. I remember the slim thick body type being super in, the curvy body type, now it seems like skinny is coming back as the new standard from what I heard about Kim K removing her BBL. Damn I'm cringing from just talking about this but yeah, another man's "trash" is another's treasure is the saying that comes to mind. Not shitting on plastic surgery or anything I actually don't care about it, you do you I'm still going to look at you as a person at the end of the day. You treat me right I treat you right.

I think the main thing is having decency to treat others with respect as they treat you. The bare minimum is minding your business in public and that goes without saying. If I see a crazy bitch out in public am I going to say anything? Hell no I'm looking the other way and dipping out. Not only that but people literally don't owe you anything. NOTHING LOL. Why are we so entitled as humans to criticize someone's appearance and social standing? Their entire life doesn't revolve around our happiness, if we don't like someone because of their face... Simply don't look lol. It's entitlement and thinking you have anything vital to say to someone regarding their health and physique. You don't. Those people know they're obesed so just mind your business

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world would be a lot more peaceful place if we actually focused on ourselves instead directing all our anger, shame, hurt and pain onto others.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavender latte View Post
    The world would be a lot more peaceful place if we actually focused on ourselves instead directing all our anger, shame, hurt and pain onto others.
    The world would be more pleasant place in case there was more of pleasant, including to see. And to deal with, as beauty relates to health and to abbility to be alive, to make children.
    To improve something you may follow to love and/or to hate for the same result. As what motivates you to move is a pleasure or a suffering. Where it's secondary what as you'll come to same point.
    Focusing just on yourself will not help to make your and other peoples life better or good, as people depend from conditions of where they live.
    Focusing on yourself is useful only from the point of balance for E/I. For example, to think better about what you know (Ti) or about own wishes/sympathies (Fi).

also
    "focusing of anger, shame, hurt and pain" onto youself would be not so better than on external I suppose the more appropriate for your idea would be to avoid making negative emotions for you and others. It's the way of light, of love. People never live only by making and demanding of pleasant to others. No one. People live by two approaches - by love and hate. They can be equal by final result, being just +/- in life motivations.
    For example, when you teach someone - you predispose him to unpleasant training. But also you improve his possible state in the future as make him stronger to live and mb to get more pleasure. What you do is light or darkness? You do both as the sum of process and result. Mb any what we do is so, and just limited mind perceives parts of whole situation, gets the illusions of good and evil.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would prefer the tough love and honesty over fake positivity personally when it comes to flaws and bad habits that I have control over if it comes from a good place and it's something I want to change
    Last edited by Averroes; 02-17-2023 at 09:53 PM.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSailorBoy View Post
    I do bodyshame morbidly obese people as they are objectively an immense burden on society and those around them. You'll also never meet one who doesn't have a dozen different excuse as to why they're so fat, always something supposedly out of their control. But otherwise bodyshaming others is wrong.
    So you are also shaming people who smoke, drink, do drugs, and cause others' physical and emotional pain?

It's funny how people hide behind the "burden to society" bullshit. At least be honest about your enjoyment of shaming people and having found an easy target.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't gloat about bullying people. It's against the rules. Don't make me have to use my Umbridge authority and punish people or shut the thread down.

I highly doubt this is about being mean to fat people 'for their own good', because you've also been an asshole to people before for no good reason.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My best friends of 35-45 years are all fat and so is hubby
    I never cared to mention it. Two of them are battling perimenopause. My ESe sister is fat too
    I love them for who they are. They are the light to me
    They might be big and round, but so are the sun and stars
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraveSailorBoy View Post
    Yes, I absolutely do shame those kinds as well, but that's not the subject of this thread now is it?
    And how exactly do you shame people? You walk up to them and lecture them? And then you feel like you have done the world a favor?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was still a smoker, nobody shamed me for it because it's not actually about "toxic lifestyles. When I was still morbidly obese, random strangers shaming me only made me want to die.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    So you are also shaming people who smoke, drink, do drugs, and cause others' physical and emotional pain?

It's funny how people hide behind the "burden to society" bullshit. At least be honest about your enjoyment of shaming people and having found an easy target.
    Not all SLI care about body looks some care about love
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My looks to love ratio is 40/60

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually …

Is Smoking Worse Than Being Obese?

Obesity has a similar impact on life expectancy. But while smoking certainly carries numerous and substantial health risks, obesity poses even more.”

The Health Risks of Obesity Worse Than Smoking, Drinking or Poverty

I’m sorry but the non-pc, non-feel-good reality is actually the correct one.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notably, you will find centenarians who smoke like chimneys but you will not find any obese ones.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you let your pets get fat it’s considered animal abuse and wrong.

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4waifu View Post
    Actually …

Is Smoking Worse Than Being Obese?

Obesity has a similar impact on life expectancy. But while smoking certainly carries numerous and substantial health risks, obesity poses even more.”

The Health Risks of Obesity Worse Than Smoking, Drinking or Poverty

I’m sorry but the non-pc, non-feel-good reality is actually the correct one.
    Man, I never would’ve guessed, but now that you mention it, you do see more old smokers than old obese people. Which shocks me because smoking does such a number on one’s health in the long-term, so I would’ve thought both were equally unhealthy!

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    Man, I never would’ve guessed, but now that you mention it, you do see more old smokers than old obese people. Which shocks me because smoking does such a number on one’s health in the long-term, so I would’ve thought both were equally unhealthy!
    My mom doesn’t really let me buy cigarettes so I don’t really know what it is, but maybe some people’s bodies just have much better tolerance for these things than others

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss him...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now let's be perfectly clear: I am hot at any weight.

Also, I still haven't figured out my husband's type.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now let's be perfectly clear: I am hot at any weight.

Also, I still haven't figured out my husband's type.
    Why do you want to start typing him now? You’re already married
    Congratulations by the way.
    -

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The double standard on talking about weight bothers me. I'm 5'3" 112 lbs & people have straight up asked me if I have an eating disorder (I do not) but I'd be wrong if I came back with a comment about them being fat. Seriously I once went to a counselor who had to weigh 300 lbs & all she did all session was ask me about my weight. & Then was confused why I was there. I never went back to her. My issues were I was stressed with college because I couldn't focus & keep up with school work & it was causing me stress.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're either a gym bro who can benchpress 300 lbs (and vote for Trump), or you're a fat, mixed-race intersectional feminist who believes in 'health at any size' (and vote for Hillary Clinton). There is no in-between. Take that! Mr. Thomas Jefferson and the framers of American democracy.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do you want to start typing him now? You’re already married
    Congratulations by the way.
    Thanks! I am not really trying to type him. I wonder sometimes out of curiosity, but nothing too intense.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thanks! I am not really trying to type him. I wonder sometimes out of curiosity, but nothing too intense.
    Does he want to do Ne stuff with you?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I am hot at any weight.
    There is health limit and optimum. The more goes beyond - the lesser attractive you'll be perceived, as would had lesser possibility to born and upbring children.

> I still haven't figured out my husband's type.

A video and you'll get opinions.
    Tests also may help you. Gulenko's dichotomy test with 72 pairs of questions is not bad and not long, seems alike such was translated to English.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There is health limit and optimum. The more goes beyond - the lesser attractive you'll be perceived, as would had lesser possibility to born and upbring children.

> I still haven't figured out my husband's type.

A video and you'll get opinions.
    Tests also may help you. Gulenko's dichotomy test with 72 pairs of questions is not bad and not long, seems alike such was translated to English.
    I find comments about "there is a limit" and general assumptions about the effects of weight tedious and boring. Why do you think people need to be lectured about this? Don't you think people who battle weight issues haven't heard it all before? I have gone to doctor's appointments for ear aches and was lectured about my weight. Like I haven't counted every single calorie I eat for the past thirty years and spent countless hours at the gym just to maintain my weight

People who have not experienced serious struggles with their weight need to STOP commenting. You think you are thin because you are aware that being overweight is "bad" and the reason people are overweight is because they don't know it's "bad"? Come on.

Also, my goals in life are neither to be attractive not to bear children. I would rather be a disheveled dog lady who allows herself to eat chocolate every once in a while, thank you very much.

As for a video, I don't think it will do much, but I can ask him.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Does he want to do Ne stuff with you?
    He is adventurous and curious and open to pretty much anything. He might very well be SLI, but he pretty comfortable with Fe, so that throws me off. But that could be upbringing/culture. His mom is ESE (I am pretty sure).
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love skinny girls. Ppl shame me for liking anorexic chicks, but what can I do.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I follow an anorexic subreddit to inspire myself not to be a fatass and for their tips and tricks. I’m awful

I’ve never been anorexic as in wanting to keep losing and losing. I got down to 98lbs once at 5’3” and I starting looking gross, so I willingly gained a few. I weigh like 135lbs now and I basically hate myself and my weight is on my mind 24/7. It really sucks, whatever this is. But it seems I’m never happy with my weight no matter what. 108lbs ish is where I feel most comfortable with I guess. It’s what I usually weigh before I became a fattass. I body shame myself no matter, so there it is.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    I follow an anorexic subreddit to inspire myself not to be a fatass and for their tips and tricks. I’m awful

I’ve never been anorexic as in wanting to keep losing and losing. I got down to 98lbs once at 5’3” and I starting looking gross, so I willingly gained a few. I weigh like 135lbs now and I basically hate myself and my weight is on my mind 24/7. It really sucks, whatever this is. But it seems I’m never happy with my weight no matter what. 108lbs ish is where I feel most comfortable with I guess. It’s what I usually weigh before I became a fattass. I body shame myself no matter, so there it is.
    Aww that's so adorable, I'm melting <3 Yeah, I was 125 lbs a few times at 6'1 hehe I was a skinny bitch pretty much but I was super unhealthy, I was in hospital after that. But I wasn't losing weight on purpose, I just didn't want to eat at all after quitting my meds. I was out in the city every night, just walking in the dark alone, dreaming, singing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually stopped eating again, because I quit my meds

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I was out in the city every night, just walking in the dark alone, dreaming, singing
    And somehow you think you are an extrovert instead of IEI, the dreamer?
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Man you act like you was shit, but I would knock you out with my left arm, I grew up among thugs, I've been in jail, I've been in the news because of money fraud. I don't know what 'dreaming' means for you. Basically what I mean is, I was walking out in the city, looking for cool architecture (oh such uwu homo IEI vibes, yay, I know), talking with people in my head, constructing things in my head, future plans. If you want to call me a IEI that's fine. I probably larp IEI cause I'm a homo uwu INFP ******, who's really tired of people's shit and their hate and distrust, and as one ILI stated, I'm desperate for Ni, it's just that no amount of Ni is actually enough for me, the minute it stops, I get fucking depressed. Of course, it's been like that only for the last 5 or 6 days since my vacay in Spain. I just sleep too little, don't get enough rest and that's where it gets me. At least, you typed me as a D and not a fucking Normie like everyone else. I can feel it, I feel the love baby <3

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Sometimes people do things that are a "call for the suggestive".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast