Thread: What's my type + Video

Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fjoerd View Post
    I don't follow this reasoning at all, but just for the sake of it: How is thinking faster than intuition or thinking without thinking as Jung put it? How is someone with a suggestive Fe less likely to be lead than someone with a Se suggestive? If we are generalizing like this, actually ILI can be the most individualistic of all the types. It has the intuitive long-term vision and has the Te to realize it on its own, a basic inner moral compass (Fi activating), and couldn't care less about what other people think (Fe PoLR).
    I will continue to generalize thing a little bit ~

Fe polr -> suck at unfamiliar environment with many people, lack ability to influence group’s mood/morales. And don’t want to improve this weakness overtime, since it’s polr. Take Mark Zuckerberg as an example of an ILI “leader” and how everyone make fun of him as “alien”, “robot” but in truth this guy is just fucking awkward.

Polr is not strength, it’s a weakness.

Judging function (T or F) is the function that decide right/wrong, value, goal bla bla. Ni is a perceiving function, it get the pattern behind the events that happened, but it on itself doesn’t decide a vision/a goal or how to do with the information it got. Type with T or F function first class decide faster because they are quick to judge the information they get and decide how they use it.

In the mind of the T/F lead type, everything has to be make sense, either in logic side or ethic side, their goal also has to be clear, so it’s why they are call rational type, as opposed to irrational N/S lead.

About Se, I don’t want to use the meme “Se is power”, but type with high Se are less afraid of physical confrontations, fighting or using force/pressure to get what they want. They also very aware of what happened around them (physically), so they are more confident whatever the environment they are in (compare to N type). This make some trait of a leader. It’s stereotype, but SEE is call The Politician and SLE is call Field Marshal for a reason.

So ILI are not good at dealing with people (group), also not very good dealing with the physical world (but do want to improve). That’s why ILI has their dual - SEE, a type that extremely good at dealing with people and the physical world. I didn’t mean ILI prefer to be lead all the time, but if they join an organization, they probably prefer positions that has less to do with people since it stressed them, so if you don’t want to take the lead, other people will lead you.

ILI in socionic is a very stereotype scholar/scientist type, and they even get call “The Critic”
    Last edited by Renna; 02-18-2023 at 02:13 AM.