Quote Originally Posted by Reaktor View Post
Maybe from MBTi or Model A you're not an LSI, but I can guarantee you 100% from Model G you're an LSI - Dominant subtype with enhanced P (Te), based on what how you described yourself and your personal relationships. Of course if I knew you better the subtype conclusion might change, since I observed that some LSI tend to exagerate traits about them (I'm not saying this applies to you). Probably you won't change your mind. Your concept of what Intuition is, is wrong. LII intuition is practical, LSI intuition is aimed for transcendental or mystycal stuff, although LSI tend to deny mystycal stuff per se: My LSI friend is very interested in Buddha, No duality, all types of phylosophy, etc. Of course fools will say he is not an LSI but an IEI. The irony is that such fools don't see the big mistype they made on themselves, not being able to differentiate Ti+ command from Ti- command.

Remember that being LII, LSI, etc etc doesn't matter. You are from the Beta Quadra, a quadra which basically wrote history in a nutshell. The most powerful Quadra, the Quadra of Empires. You're very competent. If you were an LII from the Model G perspective, you would 80/100 times never become what you are nowadays. Your aims and goals would be others. Hope this helped.

Feel free to answer, if you still not agree with my typing I will understand it, but I won't reply back since it's pointless. Nobody will change his mind. If you want to read that descriptions with an open mind without any mental structure created of being a certain image of a type, I will happily provide it to you during the next week, when I have some free time. Just send me a message.
Hey man, first of all thank you for taking the time to answer I can see you take this very seriously and that is appreciated. I would like to disagree but quite frankly your mental model of the theory is too nuanced for me to even know how to disagree if that makes sense. I would have to read on it extensively and don't have the time to do so, unfortunately. But it seems like you use a different model that you refer to as Model G. If that is the case I will trust your expertise.

Since you have stroked my ego I am now curious to know more about Beta Quadra.