TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hum right off you come off pretty serious

LII come to mind on the first instinct
    But you said you associate with INTP in the mbti?

Can you please tell me the traits that you think of your self from the behaviors described in INTP

Conflict avoidance

Yeah you have a typical Alpha view about “the superior human race”
    Very ILE LII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I am indeed 90% of the times very serious, even my mom said this about when I was a kid.

I do like what you said about my view. It is indeed something a long the line of being the greatest. But not in a shallow results oriented way something more a long the lines of becoming immortal. A little bit more immaterial.
    I love this quote from Heraclitus: "1 man is worth 1000 if he is extraordinary".

The thing I identify most with INTP is having a large web of principles inside of your mind that gives the INTP an accurate representation of reality. One side of that web for me is the theory of evolution. It is such a fundamental first principle that you can use and apply to understand almost all human behavior, even in day to day life. In a sense getting to the bottom of something and using that fundamental understanding in other areas that seem unrelated at first. That would be a key trait of my thinking. But I can also be results oriented and efficiency oriented when it comes to execution and make judgements about what is important or not for something to work.
    Last edited by MadaraZero; 01-22-2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: extra info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraZero View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I am indeed 90% of the times very serious, even my mom said this about when I was a kid.

I do like what you said about my view. It is indeed something a long the line of being the greatest. But not in a shallow results oriented way something more a long the lines of becoming immortal. A little bit more immaterial.
    I love this quote from Heraclitus: "1 man is worth 1000 if he is extraordinary".

The thing I identify most with INTP is having a large web of principles inside of your mind that gives the INTP an accurate representation of reality. One side of that web for me is the theory of evolution. It is such a fundamental first principle that you can use and apply to understand almost all human behavior, even in day to day life.
    Yeah LII would be pretty much right on I think
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html