Quote Originally Posted by MadaraZero View Post
I am 100% introvert, every since I was a young kid. Maybe people are overthinking it... including myself
Thinking about this more, no matter which angle I'm looking at it from, it all leads to the conclusion that your type is ILI.

If we agree on or start from the base that you're a natural Introvert and a natural Thinker and try to decide whether you value Pragmatism (Te) over Laws (Ti) or the other way around, there's a clearly identifiable preference.

While you're great at both, based on the way you present yourself in your Loom video and in your posts in this topic, everything leads to the conclusion that you value Te over Ti. The mindset you approach typology with confirms this. Even if Jungian typologies are just theories based around different variations of Jung's model, and by their nature, they're abstract concepts with no convincing empirical evidence to support them, you were able to formulate a precise idea and had a goal explainable in clear and simple terms in your mind about what do you want to use this for and you seem disappointed by all the derailing tangents you perceive are getting in the way.

The natural Ti disposition is fundamentally different from this. Ti is always blocked with an extroverted perceiving function and the two work together like this: The perceiving part (Se or Ne) is focused on the breadth of information (being open to and gathering as much information as possible) and the thinking part (Ti) is focused on all the logical connections between them, and its purpose is to narrow down this web of connections down to coherent narratives while discarding all the information that don't fit into them (depth).

You seem to be the opposite. You scan for relevant data only (and you become restless and obsessive when you feel you're getting carried away - this is a clear preference for depth rather than breadth when it comes to gathering information, and it indicates an introverted perceiving function), you sort incoming data into useful and unuseful, you discard the unuseful and pile up the useful (this is a clear a preference for breadth in judging and the nature of judging is all about pragmatic thinking - Te). To put it in a different way, you had a rather clear idea _upfront_ of what typology is supposed to be about and how it would be beneficial to you to explore it and to put this knowledge to good use.

At the same time, you're also very good at Ti - you appreciate coherent arguments and you're able to quickly point out inconsistencies or flaws in logic, but you don't use it yourself to form positive narratives or reach to new conclusions, you mainly use it in a negative, argumentative way, or in other words, in a clear and precise but in the end, in a demonstrative manner to support your Te upper in the stack and explain to yourself and others why are you discarding or dismissing ideas or informations you perceive as not relevant. And it all boils down to this: If it's not useful to you for a particular purpose, it's not relevant.

Introversion, Te in the Ego Block and Ti demonstrative leads to two possibilities. You're either the introvert Delta ST type (ISTp / SLI) or the introvert Gamma NT type (INTp / ILI). To decide between the two, you have to look at the fundamental differences between the values of the two quadras. Delta STs value Si and Ne and have Si higher in the stack while Gamma NTs value Ni and Se, and have Ni higher in the stack. The two quadras are just nothing alike, I don't even see the point of going any further, - you belong to an Ni-Se valuing quadra and there's just no chance that your type is Si-base and you being ISTp / SLI. But I can say this, if you haven't already, just look up how Jung defined Ni in Psychological Types, chapter 10, and see it if it makes sense to you.