Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Chelation

What are your favorite ways to remove all Thomas Midgely's chemicals from your brain so you don't turn into Nero and fiddle as Rome burns?

These are the best ways I've heard of:
    - Allium porrum (heavy metals)
    - Apple pectin (apparently protects you from Chernobyl)
    - Pine resin (ionic chelation is needed for PFAS, but water-soluable pine needle extracts might be enough rather than having to go chew some pine gum and swallow it too)

Honestly, the time I felt like I fixed my brain I was just consuming pine needle tea and juniper berries and tea all the time, so maybe Americans could try more consumption of those and make sure to eat apples and garlic/onions/leeks often enough since "fruits and vegetables" is not a sufficient substitute.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compounds that are potentiallly similar to pine needles and juniper needles/berries from well outside of the conifer tree families: Lavender and orange. These are the three main solvents of history, turpentine, oil of spike lavender, and orange solvent. They are based on terpenes, but I think cannabis has too much else going on with it to help you much if you're thinking about that.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Essential Oils Detox Heavy Metals? - There's an EO For That! (theresaneoforthat.com)

This article only refers to heavy metals and not PFAS, radiation, or any of the other things you might want to get out of your body, but it seems like a decent primer to me.