TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Stock Market

Tesla is dropping like a rock.
    Gold is increasing, despite that not being a stock in a company.
    Crypto company stocks are increasing despite the value of crypto dropping faster than anything Elon Musk owns. There are reasons for this, but I will have to decide if you deserve to learn them.

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does UBI vision count as the reason for these.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ti perspective ->
    Crypto is a scam. Tesla has always been overrated. They never had the market dominance or share to justify a trillion dollar price evaluation. It's probably just correcting like crypto did. The only thing this has taught me is that people treat stocks like a roulette table. And companies know this or they would actually pay dividends on their stocks, instead of just giving people (virtual) pieces of stock paper with the hope you can resell that paper for more than you paid.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Does UBI vision count as the reason for these.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    My Ti perspective ->
    Crypto is a scam. Tesla has always been overrated. They never had the market dominance or share to justify a trillion dollar price evaluation. It's probably just correcting like crypto did. The only thing this has taught me is that people treat stocks like a roulette table. And companies know this or they would actually pay dividends on their stocks, instead of just giving people (virtual) pieces of stock paper with the hope you can resell that paper for more than you paid.
    Same, but I'm almost certainly not a Ti type (well, Sol did type me LSI once, but I'm strongly inclined to go with extraverted types, though I question the foundation of socionics itself so I haven't self-typed in a long time. And my weakest function would definitely be Si so really only EIE or LIE even seem reasonable, people just can't decide on what Fe or Te is despite everyone knowing what Si and Ni are) and I know there's much more to this story. People treat it like a roulette table, but it's not one, people just can't see the patterns, and anyway, their actions have little influence on it.

The fluctuations in Tesla's stock price, the rise in gold prices, and the interesting performance of crypto company stocks have indeed caught the attention of many investors.
    Regarding the crypto market, it's intriguing how crypto company stocks can increase even when the value of cryptocurrencies themselves seems to be dropping. There are certainly factors at play that can help explain this phenomenon. One such factor is the use of crypto mixers, which play a crucial role in enhancing the privacy and security of cryptocurrency transactions.
    Understanding these intricacies can be valuable for investors, as it enables them to make more informed decisions in the dynamic world of cryptocurrency investments.
    Last edited by SabrinaPalmer; 02-02-2024 at 10:13 AM.