Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP ( Necrology )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Matthew Perry - mb ENTP

The age is not high for today. Since 2017 he was out of the profession. This could predispose to harmful for the health behavior or to worsen the state by itself. On last videos his look reminds those who drink much of ethanol.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Soul - August 28, 1943 – January 4, 2024

To me, he will forever be "Hutch" ! May he rest in peace.

This is the French opening song of Starsky and Hutch (much better than the original !)

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Franz Beckenbauer - 11 September 1945 – 7 January 2024

May he rest is peace !

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carl Weathers
    (January 14, 1948 – February 1, 2024)

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Badinter - (30 March 1928 – 9 February 2024)
    Last edited by godslave; 02-09-2024 at 09:02 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toby Keith

Probably the best country singer from the older era. Farewell, nigga, we still have Chris Stapleton, crack a cold one or something

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alain Dorval - (9 August 1946 – 13 February 2024)

Although most people here probably never heard of him, I wanted to honor his memory by mentioning him here.
    He was a French Actor and Voice actor. He was best known for being the French voice of Sylvester Stallone .
    Most importantly, To me and to so many Francophones around the world he will always be the voice of Rocky and Rambo.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoshitaka Murayama
    - (? 1969 - February 6, 2024)

He was the creator of the Suikoden video game saga.

I played the first Suikoden about 10 years ago and it was one of the best video game experience of my life.
    Suikoden 2 is on my "must do list" since but I haven't found the motivation to play it yet.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelo Badalamenti EII, appears very Fi base, comfortable with talking about deep shit, with a good touch of creative Ne. Nice soundtracks.
    Carl Weathers ESE, calm and sociable, seems to enjoy talking about his personal memories to others and sharing feelings about them, even in interviews seems to be motivated to set up the environment, very Fe base.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexei Navalny - (4 June 1976 – 16 February 2024)

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobbie Wygant - (November 22, 1926 – February 18, 2024)

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akira Toriyama - (April 5, 1955 – March 1, 2024)

This is a very sad day for me and all Manga and Anime fans. May he rest in peace.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

Akira Toriyama - (April 5, 1955 – March 1, 2024)

This is a very sad day for me and all Manga and Anime fans. May he rest in peace.
    I just heard about this on Facebook. What a shock. He's the second person of the three main people behind Dragon Quest to die, too, so in my mind, the series is sadly pretty much over at this point. No one will ever be able to rival his unique and charming character designs.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Sanborn - (July 30, 1945 – May 12, 2024)

I've just read the sad news about the passing of the Great Jazz Musician David Sanborn.

Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Françoise Hardy (17 January 1944 - 11 May 2024)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Françoise Hardy (17 January 1944 - 11 May 2024)

ah that sucks. she was really beautiful and I liked listening to her songs from time to time. I remember reading an article that she wanted assisted suicide but that was a while ago. Entropy really is inevitable huh. I felt the same way when Monica Vitti died as she encapsulated timeless beauty to me. I guess impermanence blossoms new things but so much is lost in the process
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post

ah that sucks. she was really beautiful and I liked listening to her songs from time to time. I remember reading an article that she wanted assisted suicide but that was a while ago. Entropy really is inevitable huh. I felt the same way when Monica Vitti died as she encapsulated timeless beauty to me.
    Yes, indeed. She was in terrible pain because of her cancer (she had lymphoma and recently a throat (pharynx)cancer). She said in a recent interview that her body couldn't even produce saliva anymore so even swallowing food was horribly painful. She wanted to go with dignity do I think she did the assisted thing. She really was a good person and I feel sad tonight but also revealed that her suffering has ended. May she rest in peace.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, indeed. She was in terrible pain because of her cancer (she had lymphoma and recently a throat (pharynx)cancer). She said in a recent interview that her body couldn't even produce saliva anymore so even swallowing food was horribly painful. She wanted to go with dignity do I think she did the assisted thing. She really was a good person and I feel sad tonight but also revealed that her suffering has ended. May she rest in peace.
    Dunno if I already mentioned it here but due to my MS, I already had contact with a couple of people who were severely affected by the disease because there was no medication even 20 years ago and many advocated for assisted suicide which I support but is unavailable in germany. of course I do wonder a bit how the disease will affect me in 40 years and if I will be in a similar situation although it's not too much on my mind right now. She really was extremly beautiful and it just leaves sadness but you have to accept that part of life I guess. human life is short and we wage war and are forgotten a couple of decades later.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12