188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of them

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know if there’s any real answer to this question, but if there is, it’s certainly not my type.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ST types
    smth aabout Ti associated with dexterity
    NF worst
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm pretty good at driving people mad.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    ST types
    smth aabout Ti associated with dexterity
    NF worst
    Yes, this is true. All the STs are great drivers. My ESE sis is also a good driver. EIE sis - not so much.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time I drove a car independently was when I was 10. I took the keys and drove away. Everyone was like: what is he gonna do with the keys? My father was teaching me driving since I was 7. I still don't have a license though.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The opposite of my type.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an excellent driver actually !

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any ST type.

I consider myself a very good driver considering I haven't been driving on my own for even ten years.

So far no tickets. I did get hit once towards the start but it was really minor. I did have my car totaled over a year ago but that was me being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But yeah, considering I commute for work pretty far and live in the Tampa Bay Area, I'd say I'm doing okay.

Now let's just hope I don't jinx myself as drivers are somehow worse this time of year (snowbirds add to the already unbearable congestion and more younger people have moved here plus people from up north who likely didn't have a license prior plus the morons from Miami coming north and bringing their absolute shitty driving with them...seriously, Miami drivers are awful...almost as bad as the drivers in Dallas).

Luckily, I have been working remotely for about two weeks since a friend gifted me her cold when she decided socializing at the kava bar with a sore throat was a good idea. But in retrospect, I am glad I got the cold which hopefully will protect me from Covid since that bitch is back terrorizing Tampa Bay.
    Last edited by aixelsyd; 12-08-2022 at 05:28 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer the way NTs and SFs drive more than anything else tbh. It makes me feel the most safe. Most NFs are stereotypically abysmally bad (I thought a male IEE was gonna kill me once it was so awful lol), and STs drive too fast and intense for me. I guess technically it's 'good' but I still don't like it.

My IEI grandma driving wasn't super bad but it was weirdly jerky at times and lacked a natural rhythm. I probably drive the same way- but I don't drive very often at all.

I thought the IEE was hilarious how pretentious and morally judge-y he was being- when he was also the one driving me so bad and unsafe I thought I was gonna die. I think he probably should have turned some of those harsh moral judgements on himself as well. To be fair- he probably already was, so I thought he should have just been more lighthearted in general but Serious quadras are gonna serious.

((I'm just gossiping and talking shit I don't think all IEEs are like this or anything lol.))

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I prefer the way NTs and SFs drive more than anything else tbh. It makes me feel the most safe. Most NFs are stereotypically abysmally bad (I thought a male IEE was gonna kill me once it was so awful lol), and STs drive too fast and intense for me. I guess technically it's 'good' but I still don't like it.
    Talking about NTs and cars. It seems that many ILIs ditch their car and invest to something else. You know when it comes to optimizing Ni laziness, a car probably occupies very high position in the list of things to get rid off. That is infra allows life without a car.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-08-2022 at 07:32 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

My IEI grandma driving wasn't super bad but it was weirdly jerky at times and lacked a natural rhythm. I probably drive the same way- but I don't drive very often at all.

I thought the IEE was hilarious how pretentious and morally judge-y he was being- when he was also the one driving me so bad and unsafe I thought I was gonna die. I think he probably should have turned some of those harsh moral judgements on himself as well. To be fair- he probably already was, so I thought he should have just been more lighthearted in general but Serious quadras are gonna serious.

((I'm just gossiping and talking shit I don't think all IEEs are like this or anything lol.))
    Anecdotally, the worst driver I've ever known was EII.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SEE friend is a dangerous driver. I refuse to get in the car with her if she’s behind the wheel because I’m not ready to die yet.

My ILI mom is a great driver. Almost 60 years old and never a speeding ticket or an accident. My ILI sister on the other hand is a terrible driver—rude and aggressive with no skill to back it up, weirdly panic-y, calls other drivers “idiots” while trying to enter on the wrong side of the freeway, smashed he car against a concrete pillar in a parking garage and insists that it wasn’t her fault.

I’m an okay driver. Occasionally I make mistakes that piss people off but mostly I follow the rules, drive the speed of traffic, pay attention to the road, etc.

I don’t think driving is type related.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The worst drivers are the ones who have road rage.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...s-what-we-know

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any SP, especially ISTP. ESFP most realistic, ISTP most solidly precise.
    Raptor is the 1 true Slowking. He came to completely master the system, doorways of holy wisdom and flowering to penetrate beyond bubbles of live wire explosions and channels to impulsive luster curling detonators and bell towers to resonate and build coastlines of futures and roses polarizing happy treasuries installing powers of earth and triumph!!
    Raptor will completely master the system by winning in 2014 and 2019 to further emblazon victory over George Lucas, stadiums of ruby threads igniting passion and elevators of empiricism smashing imaginative flurries meteor mashing charcoal and feathers to fissure grand canyon tomes of pewter plunge cinnabar souls walking pages of diaries to firmaments of steel giga harvesting timer ball ready to unleash shards of heaven!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTR?

I'm almost always the driver when a group of my friends wanna go somewhere. I enjoy it and no one ever complains about how I drive. I often drive out in a random direction just exploring. I enjoy driving at night and in snowstorms too. I find it pretty fun tbh. The craziest drive I did was from the Narita airport Toyota Rent a Car to my home in Aomori in January. It was over 700km (435 miles) and took almost exactly 16 hours (left at 3pm and arrived at 7am the next morning). The first big chunk of that time was in Tokyo traffic and from about Fukushima onward it was all dark and blizzardy. I did it in one long stretch with an hour nap at some roadside station at like 1am cause I felt like I was gonna pass out at the wheel. Anyway I feel like I'm a pretty reliable driver and don't think NFs are uniquely bad at it
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I drive a car, I kinda shift my mindset and become like connected to the car. It's an SP mindset. I behave differently when I'm alone and when I have someone on board. I'm more relax alone and I tend to be hypervigilant when I have people on board esp children. I tend to think that people are not "polite" or that they lack that "driving courtoisy" so I'm very attentive to their driving behavior and anticipate everything. I prioritise security in driving but I can get a little wild when there is no traffic esp by night. I really prefer night driving it's relaxing and kinda pleasing.

I found myself a very few times in some weird and dangerous situations related to technical issues about my cars. Once I was engaging in an overpass giving access to a highway and just before engaging in the highway my car has gone into a 360 spin as I was engaging the highway. There were cars everywhere but I managed to stay very calm and in control of the situation and very smoothly accessed the highway as if nothing happened. I excel in emergency situations by the way but I'm very lazy in normal situations.

Another time I had some people on board (coworkers) and as I was taking a turn (It was a little fast) my car did something like this and it was totally unexpected. Again I managed to stay very calm and waited for gravity to do the rest. We were on 2 wheels for about 30 meters (100 feet ). The guy who was next to me ( front passenger seat) was very upset. He said that he wanted to go out of the car and that he will never get in it again ahah. I managed to calm him down with some jokes and humour and everything was ok. His weight had a great influence on the car behavior though.

When I still was in my driving school (a long time ago) I was friend with my instructor (she was a beautiful lady and I confess that I had a crush on her !) and just before my final exam, she had organized a skiing trip in the Alps mountains we were five in the car and the weather conditions were not that good. There was a lot of fog and the visibility was very limited (one of the worst fog I've seen in my life) and like I said we were in a mountain road. I like to joke and sometimes I was playing the fool pretending that I misinterpreted road signs and it was hilarious to see and hear their reactions and screamings ahah ! We had a blast and it was very fun, good old days ! Anyway , I just wanted to share those car stories.

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/So 479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LSI-Ti uncle usually drives 1.25x the speedlimit but is always in control, I really do enjoy sitting next to him because we go places in a safe but non-boring way

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is more related to functions in themselves, than to types, I think.

Ti is good with precision (in physical or manual activities), Se is good at being focused on the environment and reacting to emergencies, Si can create comfort, and Te is good with endurance for driving long distances. So I would say those functions make a person better at driving, this would kind of indicate that technical-managerial types are better at it (not suprising) but accentuation of these functions makes a person better at driving regardless of type.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not fond of how Se types drive except LSIs which are okay. NT types are okay, kinda bland. NF horrible.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably beta ST.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely not my type, or any kind of Ne Ego type. Hard to pay attention to street signs when you think about something completely unrelated to the streets. Owning a car seems like a hassle already. Glad I can live without one. Beta types seem to not care about speed limits.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Talking about NTs and cars. It seems that many ILIs ditch their car and invest to something else. You know when it comes to optimizing Ni laziness, a car probably occupies very high position in the list of things to get rid off. That is infra allows life without a car.
    Rational sensors are probably the best at driving regardless of F or T because of the whole thing where males start with higher insurance rates due to speeding more and getting in more wrecks. NTs are the best at being smart enough to live places where they don't have to drive as often so they don't have to pay for car insurance, gas, and maintenance in the first place, and NFs other than IEEs are probably good at this too.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think being a good driver is necessarily type-related… but I will say that the 3 LSIs I know (2 of whom I’m close to—my dad and my boyfriend) are excellent but somewhat aggressive drivers. They like to go pretty fast. It kind of scares me how fast they go, but they always manage to stay safe and stay focused on the road. They just seem to understand the ways of the road really well.

Maybe there’s a correlation?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dynamic > static
    sensing > intuition
    logic > ethics
    extroversion > introversion
    =
    LSE
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ESFp hubby drives a lot and thinks he's a good driver. Road reactionary. Other cars reactionary. Everyone else on the road is there for his pleasure and displeasure. Yes, people keep him from passing and he gets riled, plays a game to get next to him and flip him off and grin like he's a static smiley face.

He gets too close to vehicles in front of him. Uncomfortable.

I don't really drive anymore. I want a car but don't desperately need one. My ESFp is my driver (shudder) I am a good driver, but it's an anxiety creator to drive, even though I like driving, situations are what make me not want to drive.

[My two older boys are INTp and ESTp ... INTp doesn't like driving. ESTp does a really great job and doesn't complain. My ESFp hubby doesn't trust anyone else driving. No matter who they are. My INFp daughter doesn't want to drive ever, no way. Hubby is making her get her license.]

He drives like he's riding a horse yelling giddyap and snapping his whip constantly. That's his thing, it's a race and he's going to win, he is ESFp. All the while interacting with his stupid cell phone on a magnetic dash stand. While driving. He's an idiot. [Blue Light in his face 24/7 no wonder he's tired.]

I like driving because it's fast and just awesome to drive with my MUSIC blasting. <----I miss that. The good old days before cell phones. Sigh.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This could be any type, but speaking of nature, this seemed to be an SLI thingy. However, the current best F1 driver is an SLE... just saying.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general S type would feel comfortable with driving more than N I think. And J would be more stable than P?

When it come to one’s physical techniques I don’t think F or T make that much difference. ST probably better than SF when it comes to strategy or making/fixing machines. But since car is a “machine” ST would be a little bit better because they understand the car better.

I personally don’t trust myself about this (driving is dangerous) so I would be happy if someone carry me. But I like the feel of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people may think that certain personality types, such as cautious or assertive, make better drivers, but in reality, safe driving is about being attentive, patient, and responsible behind the wheel. It's important to stay calm, avoid distractions, and always adhere to traffic rules and regulations.
    If you're looking for driving tips or insurance advice, you might find useful resources at www.insurancecloud.co.uk. They offer a range of insurance services and information that could help you become a safer and more informed driver. Remember, safe driving is a skill that can be learned and improved over time.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

According to a study most drivers are better drivers than your average driver. So, .... I think we need a poll.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...xpY2F0aW9uIn19

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 03-25-2024 at 03:02 PM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)