Thread: How do I know if I am an EII or SEI? Or another completely different type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    Can you explain why I might be IEI or EIE? Is it because of Se suggestive or Se mobilizing respectively?
    Oh I mean, like I said, it was kind of just a vibe based on relatively little. I wouldn't give too much thought to me saying that. I tend to feel that beta NFs are more prone to adopting an array of uncommon moral ideologies than Delta NFs are, so the bit about antinatalism made me think you could potentially be Beta NF. Obviously though, not everyone who adopts a given position are the same type though, and there's no reason any other type couldn't also hold the same position. Just relying on this post alone there isn't nearly enough information to come up with any particularly useful type guesses
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Oh I mean, like I said, it was kind of just a vibe based on relatively little. I wouldn't give too much thought to me saying that. I tend to feel that beta NFs are more prone to adopting an array of uncommon moral ideologies than Delta NFs are, so the bit about antinatalism made me think you could potentially be Beta NF. Obviously though, not everyone who adopts a given position are the same type though, and there's no reason any other type couldn't also hold the same position. Just relying on this post alone there isn't nearly enough information to come up with any particularly useful type guesses
    What should I fill in to get properly typed?

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    What should I fill in to get properly typed?
    There's not a magic amount or specific set of questions that will work every time. I don't know how to predict when I'll be struck by an insight lol

Generally for me to feel someone is "properly" typed I need to interact with them in person and through a variety of mediums in several different contexts over an extended span of time and then also hear from them that they resonate with the type that I settle on for them. Only then will I feel confident in saying that I truly know their type. My guess for you will likely change with every few sentences I read from you until I've amassed enough to really see the underlying threads, so it's hard to say.

The shortest answer is just, as much as you can/feel comfortable providing. I also don't believe I'm a particularly good typist though, so who knows
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐