Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
Well, that's a very open-ended question, but I think the way to determine your type is through several methods simultaneously because different methods have their own strengths and weaknesses. A combination of the functions/elements making sense, dichotomies largely corroborating them, behaviour roughly in line with what would be expected, and self-identification with the descriptions of the type you think you are is probably best. There simply isn't one particular thing that's like, "If you do X then you are for sure type A rather than B." Real people aren't caricatures, so it's very unlikely that you'll fit any type 100%. Rather, you're looking for probably a 70 ~ 80% match with a theoretical type. I would say first that SEI and EII are kind of an odd pair to be caught between though. Just going by the dichotomies alone you're looking at an irrational sensor vs a rational intuitive (although they are both introverted and feelers). I think SEIs are generally going to vibe as being chill, laid back, and down to earth, while the EII is going to feel more put-together, upright, and fanciful. They'll both be more reactive than proactive, and both will be fairly feely. I'd suspect the EII to vent to their friends a lot less than an SEI though if that helps.

For what it's worth though, you almost sound more likely to be Beta NF to me, but that's just a passing feeling I have. You might have a lot of good reasons why you aren't, but I don't know you that well
Can you explain why I might be IEI or EIE? Is it because of Se suggestive or Se mobilizing respectively?